BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Changes in Neteller verification procedure

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Changes in Neteller verification procedure

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 am

A lot of members reported some changes in Neteller verification procedure. There is an ongoing discussion here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4850.0.html and here:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4580.msg56178.html#msg56178

Many Neteller users found these changes unpleasant to say the least and requested for some more information, as the use of e-wallets is critical to their business.

Based on what I get from Neteller, what our members are reporting and what my take is from the situation, I can say that FOR NOW, there is a discrimination between EU and non EU countries.

All new clients from non EU countries will have to send a selfie holding their ID card or passport next to their face. Clients from non EU countries who already have a Neteller account will be requested in the coming days to do the same. This will happen really soon.

If you are coming from an EU country and you already have a fully verified account, there is nothing for you to do at this phase and you can continue using your account like before. However, we believe this procedure will soon be implemented to clients from EU countries. In the coming weeks/months, all EU clients, new or old, will be requested to send the same selfie. It is our understanding and belief that especially for the EU countries, there will be some levels of verification and some real chances to avoid the selfie, if other verification requirements are in place. We are discussing these matters with our members who are referred to Skrill and Neteller by arbusers.

This new procedure started from Neteller but we believe it will be extended to Skrill as well soon.

Now I would like to carefully stress some facts. Verification and KYC procedures are very sensitive matters and must be addressed accordingly. Easy solutions and facilitations should be reviewed carefully by all involved parties as they could be deemed committing an offence and cause unpleasant legal obligations. We believe that there is a lot of liability attached in this matter.

The best way to go is keep your self educated and this is what we intent to do in this forum, like we always did.

You have to understand that this is a dynamic situation changing day by day. We are watching carefully.
Last edited by arbusers on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Changes in Neteller verification procedure

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:07 am

Thank you Arbusers.

What are the chances of currently avoiding the selfie for non EU accounts referred to Neteller by Arbusers? Do you have the possibility of helping out with this?

There's no way they should be able to get away with this. They are becoming worse than bookies. This is a change in their policy which by no means should affect old accounts and trap their money. At least let customers send their money out and then do whatever they want for new accounts - which I don't really care, as I will be doing my best to avoid using them, and so should everyone else until they realize we are their customers and we cannot accept being treated like shit over and over again.

Thanks again
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:02 am

barbero wrote: What are the chances of currently avoiding the selfie for non EU accounts referred to Neteller by Arbusers? Do you have the possibility of helping out with this?
There is no such possibility no matter who referred your account.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 am

Which means to say goodbye to the money if selfie cannot be sent, right? Are they empowered to change their verification just like that to old accounts?

Thank you
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:08 am

barbero wrote: Which means to say goodbye to the money if selfie cannot be sent, right? Are they empowered to change their verification just like that to old accounts?
Over these last years we have seen some disputes of this nature. In the end, the side that claims to support more regulation, more ''transparency'' and more ''legality'' is the one that wins the case, even when the legal frame is pronounced.
My understanding is that there is a strong will to implement harder verifications.
This is a day by day and dynamic situation. I believe non EU clients will not be given any option, while EU clients might find limited comfort in the levels of verification described above. Again, these matters are discussed with our members who are referred to Skrill and Neteller by arbusers.
Jiyoppi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:58 am

Arbusers wrote: Clients from non EU countries who already have a Neteller account will be requested in the coming days to do the same. This will happen really soon.
I think this will not happen. Accounts which registered already are will be safe.
This is just my opinion and forecast.
Jiyoppi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 am

I was requested call to Neteller support team and they call to me.
Asking for should I need to verify right now and she answered " no when your life time limit over than your account will hold. If you do not over the Life time limit you can use normally your account"
I asked 3-4times and she said same.
Is she will be right? What is your thinking guys?
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:36 am

If you do not over the Life time limit you can use normally your account
Im not sure i understood , can you please explain further ?
Jiyoppi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:24 am

She said to me
'Neteller has the Life time limit.
(And can not inform how much is it )
If you do not over that amount we will not any action to your account'
I asked again
'If I do not over your limit Can I use account on normally? ' - yes exactly.
I asked many time with that question over 10min.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 am

Jiyoppi wrote: She said to me
'Neteller has the Life time limit.
(And can not inform how much is it )
If you do not over that amount we will not any action to your account'
I asked again
'If I do not over your limit Can I use account on normally? ' - yes exactly.
I asked many time with that question over 10min.
Understood but how much is account's life limit? Is there any way for us to check ?
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 pm

The limit is about 8000euro for EU account I am not sure if this limit counts when you deposit to merchant or only then you make a transfer to other person.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 am

ratioxz wrote: The limit is about 8000euro for EU account I am not sure if this limit counts when you deposit to merchant or only then you make a transfer to other person.
Thanks for answer .
8k lifetime  limit  also for vip accounts ?!
Someone
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:51 am

ratioxz wrote: The limit is about 8000euro for EU account I am not sure if this limit counts when you deposit to merchant or only then you make a transfer to other person.
You sure about that? I just spoked with frined of mine who's working in Neteller and he told me that tha account life limit for new users who didn't verify their account is 2500EUR for Skrill and 2850USD for Neteller.
Valkanarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:47 pm

I can't understand something .
Now when you make new account you have 2850 US dollars limit without verification and you can make transiction for this amount without problems or I am wrong ?
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm

I meant this limit for old verified EU account if you not completed that few additional verification steps and for VIP it could be higher.As I know previously neteller had under 100euro limit for unverified account.

Return to “Neteller ”