BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Changes in Neteller verification procedure

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
Someone
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Changes in Neteller verification procedure

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:14 am

Valkanarb wrote: I can't understand something .
Now when you make new account you have 2850 US dollars limit without verification and you can make transiction for this amount without problems or I am wrong ?
You must provide ID + UB for the basic verification. The limits that I mentioned are for new accounts who haven't done the additional verification precedures like Selfie + ID or Net+ Prepaid MasterCard.
ratioxz wrote: I meant this limit for old verified EU account if you not completed that few additional verification steps and for VIP it could be higher.As I know previously neteller had under 100euro limit for unverified account.
Ah, ok. That make sense.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 pm

I say Paysafe group is bullshitting people and in the end they will be punished.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 pm

As previously said, this is a dynamic situation changing day by day. We are expecting the complete implementation of the new policy in the coming days.
I will once again stress that verification and KYC procedures are sensitive matters and must be addressed accordingly. Easy solutions and facilitations should be reviewed carefully by all involved parties as they could be deemed committing an offence and cause unpleasant legal obligations. We believe that there is a lot of liability attached in this matter.

My understanding is that many NT clients are finding these new procedures as unpleasant,  especially the selfie upon registration. Selfie can't be avoided and you will have to send it now or later. For those who would like to send this selfie at a later stage (not upon registration), NT is giving that option under very specific circumstances.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Only thing i dont get it. If they think some account are "air" accounts then why dont they use linking banking accounts? When there exist bank account then we can assume there are real person behind it. Selfies doesnt proof anything. It only humiliates former members
GStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:52 pm

They sended me to verify the location and ownership, i verified the location, but not the ownership, i clicked on the ownership button, and automatically it says that its under review, but i didnt send them anything. This was long time ago.

Did neteller closed someones account for not sending them the ownership?
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu May 11, 2017 9:26 pm

does anyone know what are the limits for old accounts that didn't complete the new procedure?
zarak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:42 pm

They've added a gambling/non gambling question, just like skrill  :(
I'm pretty much done with them. Hello ecoPayz 8)
zarak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 pm

No, they don't close your account. You have to choose gambling money if you want to transfer it to some bookie. The trouble is if you choose that, from certain countries you are not able to deposit gambling money and neteller decline your deposit.
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Hey all question about this.  I see they ask for verification document and a self with webcam to prove account ownership.

With the webcam, do i just have to use my webcam then take picture... then they verify it on the spot?  Thus when i put in my verification document and webcam, how long does it take for them to say okay your account is good etc.  Is it pretty quick or does it take a while to get documents approved?
zarak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:52 pm

You allow them to access your cam via their app, either web or phone, and take picture. On spot they check quality of photo of your face and documents but verification process take 2-3 days. You get an email after your account is verified.
da
davidkord

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:42 pm

So right now the limit is 2800€ for an ID/Passport verified account?

You need to supply selfie or net+card to have unllimited transactions?
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Can someone tell me when will Neteller lock accounts that did not verified trough webcam?
I have warning on an account, and just wondering how long I can use that account, without worry that they will lock it completely.
Account were full verified, and only webcam is left to finish, I cannot do that.
So is there deadline for all costumers to finish verification before completely locking accounts ?
Last edited by bookabuser on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:43 pm

bookabuser wrote: Can someone tell me when will Neteller lock accounts that did not verified trough webcam?
Absolutely no-one could answer that question. Could you at least provide a selfie? Also, your post was modified for obvious reasons that I am sure you understand.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Neteller is about to start asking for selfies from the older accounts. The 1st week of September is the starting point.
stenli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Do  somebody has more information about this?

Return to “Neteller ”