RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Odds4Stats (O4S) new value betting service

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Odds4Stats (O4S) new value betting service

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 pm

The time has come to inform you that Odds4Stats will be available this Friday March the 24th. This service is developed by experienced members of our forum, with the contribution of 12 beta testers, also members of our forum.
A huge database, envied by high street bookmakers, is becoming a tool for the user. Users will create their own strategies and will find their own unique ways to utilise the tool. Options are countless, waiting to be discovered. Arbing risks are minimised because players could plan their strategies using only Pinnacle, Betfair and likes. Users will not flock to specific odds and bookmakers.
This service will be offered to 20 of our members in a symbolic price for the next 3 days. In exchange O4S is only asking you to fill out the registration/application form. Those who are interested, are kindly requested to contact me via pm and they will be further guided. Beta testers and members with significant contribution to the forum will have priority.
Value is there, go get it.
maxarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Odds4Stats (O4S) new value betting service

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:18 pm

I sneaked a peak at a O4S video I found on youtube - Looks like a gamechanger!
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 am

Thank you Arbusers for the introduction and welcome everyone in this topic!

Firstly, we would like to add some more information about O4S.

ODDS4STATS is an acronym of "odds for statistics" and a website domain name (odds4stats.com), referring to the collection of unique online sports betting solutions like Value Miner™ for value betting.

Many of us are bettors as well, who have learned a lot on our journey of becoming PRO Tipsters and PRO Gamblers, but we wanted more. We built a TOP PRO team and became ODDS4STATS.com. We are very proud to have in our ODDS4TATS team pro tipsters, gamblers, players, engineers and IT-professionals with a wide range of useful skills like software-engineering and developing, data mining, data analyzing, mathematics, creating extreme statistics, building working strategies, algorithms and these skills were all essential in making our unique solution, Value Miner™, a functional tool for the sports betting market. We have just got started and have a lot more in store for you, so stay tuned.

The O4S is a unique software that was built from a huge database of statistical from football 1X2 markets.

Management of the filtering have been as simple as possible, during the development our aim was to create an user friendly-easy to use interface.

In Strategy Tipps you will see ideas exctracted from the database, this will help you to utilise the tool and understand how a strategy can help you.

Please take your time and check our video tutorials:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Last edited by O4S on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 am

maxarber wrote: I sneaked a peak at a O4S video I found on youtube - Looks like a gamechanger!
Thanks maxarber.
Our aim was to create something unique and useful for bettors, and we believe we managed to do it.
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 pm

A product of value right here indisputably. It surely requires tweaks that i have emailed you about.

Most importantly: Protect your product to have a product and do it asap.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello. Nice tool, but I'm a bit exceptical (about the ability to win in the future based on a winning strategy in the past) :). Anyway, data is always valuable.

I have some questions.

1) What odds are considered in the results, after setting the filters for the strategy? The best closing odds available on all bookmakers in the database?

2) In this tool it's absolutly necesary to have accurate data. Where do you get this information and how do you validate it's correct? There are many sources and they have different information. For example, oddsportal has closing odds 6.79 for Freiburg against Dortmund, at Pinnacle (the same you show on your 1st video). On the other hand, in the game Mainz vs Dortmund you show Home odds 5.9 at Matchbook, but Oddsportal shows 5.85.

3) I saw Marathon and Unibet in the video. Which is the list of bookmakers? Will you provide an option to filter bookmakers and set commissions on Exchanges?

Sorry if some information is already explained on some video and I didn't find it.

Thank you
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:52 pm

stevie wrote: A product of value right here indisputably. It surely requires tweaks that i have emailed you about.

Most importantly: Protect your product to have a product and do it asap.
Thanks for your comment.
We still have a lot to give to our users.
The product is protected, thanks.
Last edited by O4S on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Is i t possible to get some free trial to test it?
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:24 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Hello. Nice tool, but I'm a bit exceptic (about the ability to win in the future based on a winning strategy in the past) :). Anyway, data is always valuable.

I have some questions.

1) What odds are considered in the results, after setting the filters for the strategy? The best closing odds available on all bookmakers in the database?

2) In this tool it's absolutly necesary to have accurate data. Where do you get this information and how do you validate it's correct? There are many sources and they have different information. For example, oddsportal has closing odds 6.79 for Freiburg against Dortmund, at Pinnacle (the same you show on your 1st video). On the other hand, in the game Mainz vs Dortmund you show Home odds 5.9 at Matchbook, but Oddsportal shows 5.85.

3) I saw Marathon and Unibet in the video. Which is the list of bookmakers? Will you provide an option to filter bookmakers and set commissions on Exchanges?

Sorry if some information is already explained on some video and I didn't find it.

Thank you
Hello

Every user has to decide if these data is useful to them in the future or not, everyone can decide if its valuable for them or not.

What we absolutely agree is, the data is always valuable.

Answers to your questions:

1, Yes, correct, those are the best closing odds available on all bookmakers in the database.

2, We are glad to get such a question from a Professional.
The odds and results are validated, we have a very important intelligent filter program within the software, which recognize arb situations above 100% payout then it calculates the best odds under 100% payout.
To stick to your examples:
Freiburg vs Dortmund payout 99,4%
Mainz vs Dortmund payout 99,3%

We are Odds4Stats and not oddsportal, therefor differences may occur in database, please take this into consideration.

2, Good question too.
List of bookmakers:
188bet
Bet365
Betvictor
Bwin
Coral
Marathonbet
Matchbook
Pinnacle
SBOBET
Unibet
William Hill

Yes, we will have bookmaker filter and option for set exchange commission too.

No problem, questions are always welcome!
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm

maletaja wrote: Is i t possible to get some free trial to test it?
Hello,

Please read the topic starter post by Arbusers, and contact him.
Thank You.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:39 pm

When you come up with a strategy (I suggest you implement 4-5 strategies at the same time), your next step is to find the best odds available. I.E if pinnacle is offering 1.971 for an outcome, you might want to take a look at Betfair or Smarkets because they might offer you something better, and thus take more value.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:54 pm

I hope most people in this forum already know that :)

What I wrote about a winning strategy in the past not ensuring winning in the future is that the strategy can be a winning one, because the software takes the best closing odds. If you cannot bet the best closing odds (this is not easy) then the strategy can work, but you fail anyway. Maybe betting close to kick off and comparing available odds at the moment works.

The software could add in the future new features such a comparing a strategy using the best closing odds, the average odds, etc
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:16 pm

IMO  a winning strategy includes a clear trend for at least 3 years in a row.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:33 pm

ppintaluba wrote: I hope most people in this forum already know that :)

What I wrote about a winning strategy in the past not ensuring winning in the future is that the strategy can be a winning one, because the software takes the best closing odds. If you cannot bet the best closing odds (this is not easy) then the strategy can work, but you fail anyway. Maybe betting close to kick off and comparing available odds at the moment works.

The software could add in the future new features such a comparing a strategy using the best closing odds, the average odds, etc
Hello,

You dont have to catch the closing odds, but the closing odds itself a good indication.

We can assure you we will add very useful features in the close future, such as  average odds, opening odds and bookmaker filter.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Arbusers wrote: IMO  a winning strategy includes a clear trend for at least 3 years in a row.
In the database you can find profitable trends not just from the past 3 years but for the last 5 years.
You can even find trends which makes profit since 2009.

Return to “Value betting talk”