RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

mr ringo is scam

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

mr ringo is scam

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:13 pm

i write it clearly to ease the google researches from other customers: MRRINGO IS A SCAM SITE. Stay away from them.

I registered at mrringo the day 31/03/2017 i deposited 100 eur and got a bonus of other 100 eur. I compledeted the rollover correctly and i reached the amount of about 1500, i verified my identity sending all the documents they requested me and i asked for withdraw about 3 weeks ago. From this moment they started delaying payment with some stupid excuses and finally some days ago they accused me of groupplaying. I don't even know the meaning of this word, i played respecting the terms and  conditions and all  my winnings are legit and regular, this is just an infamous and ridiculous accusation to steal my money, this is the most dishonest bookmaker i've ever known.
Babacloanta
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: mr ringo is scam

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Sir, you are a very lucky man to have completed the rollover at MrRingo (10×).

It's not a scam but I do indeed recognize they sell rubbish odds for most of the time.

If MrRingo will not pay, you may agree with them to continue betting and get the money out of your MrRingo account without asking anything to anyone.

Just place arb bets between your account at MrRingo and another account, say pinnacle. You should bet at bookmakers that accept any amount of bet, not just integer numbers like 2, 3, 4 euros and so on.

For this purpose I recommend you bet on the over/under 2.5, over/under 3 goals markets from Belgium and Germany where MrRingo sometimes offers better odds than Pinnacle.

Pick carefully so that you pay 2 to 3% for each money transfer or less. Ask if you need support to prepare the money transfer bets.
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm

what? they are try to steal me 1500 eur and they are not scam? they are accusing me with no reason at all of groupplaying and they are not scam?

and sorry you're recommending me to keep betting there? for what? to reach 10k on mrringo? i'm sorry i don't understand this advice... it's too risky and i can't do it
Babacloanta
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

I recommend you get that 1500 euro out of MrRingo account through arb betting against pinnacle or some other bookmaker BEFORE MrRingo decide to zero down your betting credit or lock your account and hand back your initial 100 euro.

There's no point in arguing with them directly or asking politely for your money back. You won 15x the money you invested and you can take it away without MrRingo agreeing to pay you. Just arb bet it while they still accept your bets so that you tranfer the money to some serious bookmaker.

By arb betting to transfer money I mean something like his:
Bet 100 euro at MrRingo on nr of goals odd@2
Bet 100 euro at Pinnacle on evens@1.9

Suppose bet at MrRingo loses and bet at Pinnacle wins, you transfered 100 euro from MrRingo to Pinnacle and it cost you 10 euros. No questions asked, nobody at MrRingo has to agree with your money withdrawl. For MrRingo you just lost 100 euro and they will like you more than now. If you make it look like you lost all the money at MrRingo, I think they will stop accusing you of anything.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:18 am

I recommend you not to follow such strategy, Arles. It doesn't make sense, it is just random gambling. If you win at pinnacle, you get your mrringo money back, OK. But what happens if you lose at pinnacle? Then you will get more money trapped at mrringo that you will not be able to withdraw... thus, a greater loss for you.

If you have any slightest serious chance of getting that money back, that would be through gambling commission, legal court, etc

Good luck
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 am

i won't follow that strategy, i'm not stupid  ;D

i could try that if i had 100 eur...
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:34 am

How can you arb out, when you have basically virtual money in one account....Only possible way is to make valuebets Mrringo
Last edited by maletaja on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Make valuebets: also pointless
saggyit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:26 pm

read pm
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:27 pm

why valuebets? how could  this solve my situation?
Babacloanta
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 pm

@Arles: I think you should have read this BEFORE you asked for your wins to be paid at MrRingo: http://www.bettingexpert.com/how-to/make-the-most-of-your-bookmaker-bonus

Not much different from what I proposed, but one way or another you still need to invest some money aside the initial 100 euro you handed to MrRingo.

I too have a betting account at MrRingo because 100 euro matched bonus on single bets is real value to my standards. But I will never ask for direct payment, I will continue to use the strategy I suggested.
csampion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:41 am

Babacloanta wrote: But I will never ask for direct payment, I will continue to use the strategy I suggested.
Do as you wish, but keep it to yourself and don't give stupid advice to people (who, fortunately, don't fall for it). Maybe it's you who needs advice.
Gamblers Ruin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am

csampion wrote:
Babacloanta wrote: But I will never ask for direct payment, I will continue to use the strategy I suggested.
Do as you wish, but keep it to yourself and don't give stupid advice to people (who, fortunately, don't fall for it). Maybe it's you who needs advice.
+1. OP please don't be fooled, this modified Martingale system is successful often but when it fails, it fails BIG.
Win->bet more->lose->bet same-> bankrupt
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:05 am

ok this is the email i got from them:

"Dear Mr xxx,

Username: xxx
User ID: xxx

It has been brought to our attention that there is the possibility of "group play" connected with your account.

As is clearly stated in the terms and conditions:

"2.4 Mr Ringo does not accept clients:

Being minor to 18 years old or the age at which gambling is legal under any law that applies to the Client (whichever is the greater);
    Being residents of The United States of America and other U.S. territories, Albania, France, Poland and Greece;
    Working or contracted with any legal entity which is part of the same group as Mr Ringo, meaning other entities being, directly or indirectly, linked with Star World Ltd., or with Mr Ringo’ third party suppliers;
    Being professional punters, betting syndicates, traders, professional athletes and players wagering for the sole scope to take advantage of “inside” information."

"2.10 Only one Mr Ringo Account can be opened at a time per person, family, household, IP address and email address. In the event that we suspect that:

A Client is opening multiple accounts (using same or similar names, address, telephone, e-mails, same or similar dynamic IP address, computers or other devices);
    A Client is acting as a part of syndicate (using same or similar names, address, telephone, e-mails, same or similar IP address, computers or other devices, acting on same or similar pattern);
    Mr Ringo reserves the right to block the relevant Account(s) held by the Client or the Syndicate and report the incident(s) to the relevant Authorities. Following an internal investigation, Mr Ringo has the right to cancel bets, forfeit winnings, and deduct bonuses from all relevant accounts."

As, is stated in the Terms and conditions, the following will take place: All winnings from bonus and non bonus wagers will be cancelled. All deposits will be returned, and the account will be closed.

Best regards,
Legal Assistant, Sharon Madden
--

Sharon Madden

Player Legal Services
mrringo.com"

"IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF "GROUP PLAY" CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT"

What?????? Is this a joke?? the possibility? brought to our attention?
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 pm

From my own experience Mrringo is not scam, they did pay but they did only after 2 weeks passed and i threaten then to make my case public. Amount was only 200 euro as i always test books with small amount so i am not surprised you haven;t got your money. I know the feeling as i lost 6k+ from smartlive and it really hurts. GL with your money mate

Return to “Bookies discussion”