About BetInAsia

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: About BetInAsia  (Read 5974 times)
BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

About BetInAsia
« on: May 03, 2017, 10:51:36 AM »

BetInAsia is a betting brokerage service with the vision to deliver uniformity in exceptional service quality, dependability, and ease of access – all geared to giving our customers the best betting experience in a professional environment.
We provide accounts with Asian bookmakers, multi-account betting software providers, and brokerage facilities. For clever and experienced punters, we offer more than the other services. As betting agents, we provide a discreet service that is customized for our clients to that they can experience safe and fast payment methods with dedicated VIP support. This empowers our clients to have multiple betting accounts while giving them freedom to move their funds with ease.
Our team is experienced, fluent in English, and committed towards service excellence. We are proud to say that we understand our customers and their needs.
We believe that sports betting should not have any obstructions; therefore we aspire to give our customers a sleek and efficient experience backed by our excellent customer service.
BetinAsia is owned and operated by Isoall Ltd. It is a company registered in Malta, MT22769817, with its registered office at Ivy Manions C, Triq Il-Qasam, Swieqi, Malta.
We currently support transactions with Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, Bitcoin and Bank Wire.

Our deposits are free of charge regardless of method. We can only provide EUR accounts only exception with Mollybet to make it GBP but only via Bank Wire.
Our customers will have free withdrawal every 30 days period and following withdrawals will have %2 fee. Once 30 days have passed after their initial withdrawal, they can have free withdrawal again.
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

Re: About BetInAsia
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 04:20:44 PM »

Which bookies do you support?
BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 05:31:29 PM »

We offer accounts for;

Mollybet, Pinbet88, SBOBet, MAXBET, BetISN, Singbet, Matchbook and Skype betting.
geetz

View Profile

geetz

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »

How much do you charge for Bitcoin deposits/withdrawals?
BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 10:17:55 PM »

We don't charge anything but we use xe.com for Fx rate. Once you deposit it will be converted BTC to EUR using xe.com and vice versa once you decide to withdraw.
Samael

View Profile

Samael

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 11:18:27 AM »

Correct me if im wrong:
No need to open separate accounts?I just reequest Mollybet which has Pinn,Sbo and few other bookies in it if i understood correctly
BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »

Correct me if im wrong:
No need to open separate accounts?I just reequest Mollybet which has Pinn,Sbo and few other bookies in it if i understood correctly

Hi Samael
Yes that is correct.
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 11:36:37 AM »

Hello BetinAsia, I would like know What other local bookmakers does Mollybet offers apart from those already known and the exchanges?
BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 02:54:33 PM »

Hello BetinAsia, I would like know What other local bookmakers does Mollybet offers apart from those already known and the exchanges?

Hi, to see full list of local bookies, please ask for a test account.
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 04:34:37 PM »

Ok, thanks
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 05:08:58 PM »

Hi, to see full list of local bookies, please ask for a test account.

That would be the best thing to do, because you will take a good picture on your own and you will understand if you can exploit any of them. I m noticing some Thai bookies that could be found in mollybet.

boom
cso
ga288
gv
iwin
mmm
winft
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 10:32:07 PM »

Thanks Arbusers, I only know 3 of these (iwin, winft, ga288). I've also seen another called LSM, this is a very complete service of Mollybet, in fact it is the most complete that I've found. I guess that all these are sharpbooks and reliable. Someone know the full names for more info? 
BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 12:48:54 PM »

Thanks Arbusers, I only know 3 of these (iwin, winft, ga288). I've also seen another called LSM, this is a very complete service of Mollybet, in fact it is the most complete that I've found. I guess that all these are sharpbooks and reliable. Someone know the full names for more info?

Yes they are sharp bookies where you can place bets. We added them on Mollybet because they were reliable and I can tell you that access is really hard to get on those bookies. You need to have good connections to establish such a service.
LSM's full name is indeed LSM :)
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 04:15:01 PM »

I tried a test account of Mollybet, and I've a query,  if I'm from Spain(Betfair is restricted) Have I still access to Betfair's odds in Mollybet? Thanks

BetInAsia

View Profile

BetInAsia

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 08:43:09 AM »

I tried a test account of Mollybet, and I've a query,  if I'm from Spain(Betfair is restricted) Have I still access to Betfair's odds in Mollybet? Thanks

Hi,

Yes you can still place bets through Mollybet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print