About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

About BetInAsia

Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 am

Hello Arbusers comunity,

BetInAsia is a betting brokerage service with the vision to deliver uniformity in exceptional service quality, dependability, and ease of access – all geared to giving our customers the best betting experience in a professional environment.
We provide accounts with Asian bookmakers, multi-account betting platform BetInAsia BLACK, and brokerage facilities. For clever and experienced bettors, we offer more than the other broker services. As betting agents, we provide a discreet service, so that our clients can experience safe and fast payment methods with dedicated VIP-level customer support. This empowers our clients to have multiple betting accounts while giving them the freedom to move their funds with ease.
Our team is experienced, fluent in English, and committed to providing excellent service. We are proud to say that we understand our customers and their needs.

We believe that sports betting should not have any obstructions, therefore we aspire to give our customers a sleek and efficient experience backed by our excellent customer service.
BetinAsia is licensed and authorized to conduct online gaming operations by the Government of Curacao. You can find more information on our website.

We currently support the following payment methods: Credit/Debit Cards, Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, Jeton, MuchBetter, AstroPay, CashtoCode, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bank Wire.

Our deposits are free of charge, except for the Card deposits 3%. We can provide EUR, USD, and GBP for the customer's BetInAsia Portal accounts.
Our customers will have free withdrawal every 30 days period, while all following withdrawals will have a 2% fee added. Once 30 days have passed after their initial withdrawal, you can have a free withdrawal again.

For all Arbusers members, we have an exclusive cashback offer. Please read the offer T&Cs here, and use the ARBUSERS promo code when registering.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via support@betinasia.com or BetInAsia website live chat. Thank you
Last edited by BetInAsia on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: About BetInAsia

Wed May 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Which bookies do you support?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed May 03, 2017 4:31 pm

We offer accounts for;

Black (Mollybet white label), Ps3838, SBOBet, MAXBET, BetISN, Singbet, 18bet, Babibet, Citibet, Turf7, Matchbook, Betfair, Orbit and 9wickets and Skype betting.
Last edited by BetInAsia on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
geetz
Has experience

Wed May 03, 2017 8:18 pm

How much do you charge for Bitcoin deposits/withdrawals?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed May 03, 2017 9:17 pm

We don't charge anything but we use xe.com for Fx rate. Once you deposit it will be converted BTC to EUR using xe.com and vice versa once you decide to withdraw.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 25, 2017 10:18 am

Correct me if im wrong:
No need to open separate accounts?I just reequest Mollybet which has Pinn,Sbo and few other bookies in it if i understood correctly
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu May 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Samael wrote: Correct me if im wrong:
No need to open separate accounts?I just reequest Mollybet which has Pinn,Sbo and few other bookies in it if i understood correctly
Hi Samael
Yes that is correct.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 am

Hello BetinAsia, I would like know What other local bookmakers does Mollybet offers apart from those already known and the exchanges?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:54 pm

TheJog87 wrote: Hello BetinAsia, I would like know What other local bookmakers does Mollybet offers apart from those already known and the exchanges?
Hi, to see full list of local bookies, please ask for a test account.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Ok, thanks
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:08 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hi, to see full list of local bookies, please ask for a test account.
That would be the best thing to do, because you will take a good picture on your own and you will understand if you can exploit any of them. I m noticing some Thai bookies that could be found in mollybet.

boom
cso
ga288
gv
iwin
mmm
winft
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Thanks Arbusers, I only know 3 of these (iwin, winft, ga288). I've also seen another called LSM, this is a very complete service of Mollybet, in fact it is the most complete that I've found. I guess that all these are sharpbooks and reliable. Someone know the full names for more info? 
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 am

TheJog87 wrote: Thanks Arbusers, I only know 3 of these (iwin, winft, ga288). I've also seen another called LSM, this is a very complete service of Mollybet, in fact it is the most complete that I've found. I guess that all these are sharpbooks and reliable. Someone know the full names for more info?

Yes they are sharp bookies where you can place bets. We added them on Mollybet because they were reliable and I can tell you that access is really hard to get on those bookies. You need to have good connections to establish such a service.
LSM's full name is indeed LSM :)
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 pm

I tried a test account of Mollybet, and I've a query,  if I'm from Spain(Betfair is restricted) Have I still access to Betfair's odds in Mollybet? Thanks
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:43 am

TheJog87 wrote: I tried a test account of Mollybet, and I've a query,  if I'm from Spain(Betfair is restricted) Have I still access to Betfair's odds in Mollybet? Thanks
Hi,

Yes you can still place bets through Mollybet.

Return to “BetInAsia”