About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Ok, thanks I don't know why another agents not offer it throught Mollybet from Spain...
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:00 am

TheJog87 wrote: Ok, thanks I don't know why another agents not offer it throught Mollybet from Spain...
I'm sorry we can't speculate for other agents.
We have been agent of Mollybet since 5 years now and have very healthy relationship with them.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 pm

do you have any cash back commission for using the molly tool
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:16 pm

No, only with asians accounts and only AC and PT.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:00 am

alimma wrote: do you have any cash back commission for using the molly tool
Unfortunately we can't offer cashback since Mollybet itself is a costly product. We believe it's the best tool you can use in the market.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:17 pm

After trying most of the others, I have to agree. Mollybet is the best broker platform around.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 am

I've to admit that I had some mistrust for new brokers, also at the beginning I didn't like those who didn't accept bank wire or pays to merchants with Net/Skrill/Eco. But after searching everywhere, most of them work like this.
I opened accounts with them, I can say that it's all right, for now. Deposits with Ecopayz are free, service of Mollybet is the most complete that I've found. With multiples books, that may not like you but all sum. And comission of Betfair's prices is 2.3%. The lowest that I've found again since another broker decided not offer Betfair's prices for restricted countries. Of course that have disadvantages, they do not offer cashback or other things, but that's what we're here, to take advantage of all services.               
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:33 am

Thank you guys for your positive feedback.
We are here to listen&improve with your suggestions after all our business is nothing if there are no players.Through out my personal experience at forums, I've seen what companies are capable of making with positive collaboration with forums and it's players. We are hoping to accomplish that here with you guys as well.

Regarding that post, he has been trying so hard to expose details of our bank account which we don't use anymore but we will let him do that since haters are always gonna hate :)

At the moment, it's very unlikely to acquire merchant account with Skrill&Neteller&Ecopayz due to their high fees and margins that are offered by Asian bookies. I sincerely believe that every broker/agent has problems with their players, it's impossible not to have them but how you deal with those problems are determining what kind of brokerage you are. We believe that BetInAsia will make you feel like you can solve your issues at any point with us.
downunder
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:49 am

Hi BetinAsia do you offer citibet accounts or are planning to in the near future?

Thanks
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 pm

downunder wrote: Hi BetinAsia do you offer citibet accounts or are planning to in the near future?

Thanks
Hi
At the moment we can't offer citibet accounts. Regarding near future, it's not very likely but why not.
da
davidkord

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:47 am

from what i have heard minimum deposit for opening a betfair acc is 10K EUR.
Alabaster
Has experience

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello,

Betfair odds are lower on Mollybet then Betfair odds on their site.

Can you please explaine me why is that?
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Betfair's prices has commission, you see the real prices with the commission
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 am

Alabaster wrote: Hello,

Betfair odds are lower on Mollybet then Betfair odds on their site.

Can you please explaine me why is that?
Hi, it's the net prices after half of comission is deducted.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 am

Hi,no Pinnacle markets on any sport today,i tried Mollybet PC and mobile.Someone with the same problem?

Return to “BetInAsia”