Exclusive offers for Arbusers

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Exclusive offers for Arbusers

Tue May 09, 2017 10:07 am

bookiebashr wrote: Please provide me with a test account.
PM has sent to you with details.
Guys if you are looking to test any product, please register using links at this page and you will have them shortly.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Marley3913
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 09, 2017 12:28 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Exclusive Offer

Dear Arbusers members, we can’t emphasize how grateful we are to be here. We were aware how delicate Arbuser chooses brokers who would like to have an account here and we are happy to be here with you guys.

We have prepared a special offer for customers referred by Arbusers.

We require minimum deposits as followed for the services we provide.

Mollybet: Mollybet will give you access to betting on all of the major Asian bookmakers and exchanges. We also have added new local bookies exclusively for Mollybet. Please contact us for a test account.   
We require a minimum deposit of 500 EUR with Mollybet accounts.

MAXBET, BetISN, Pinbet88, SBOBet: We ask a minimum deposit of 500 EUR.

Singbet: We ask a minimum deposit of 5000 EUR with Singbet and it’s %40 valid. You will be getting %20 of your deposit as Daily credit with Singbet.

Matchbook: Exclusively for Arbusers members, we offer %0.15 cashback on your matched bets. Your cashback will be paid monthly.

Skype Betting: We will ask a minimum of 5000 EUR as deposit and 1000 EUR is minimum stake amount via Skype betting. We are guaranteeing that your bets will not be voided by Singbet if it is placed through our Skype betting service.

Betfair: You can place your bets on Betfair through Mollybet. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding our services, we are here to listen what you have on your mind!

can i use this service if i am from the Uk? would VPN be required?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue May 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Marley3913 wrote:
BetInAsia wrote: Exclusive Offer

Dear Arbusers members, we can’t emphasize how grateful we are to be here. We were aware how delicate Arbuser chooses brokers who would like to have an account here and we are happy to be here with you guys.

We have prepared a special offer for customers referred by Arbusers.

We require minimum deposits as followed for the services we provide.

Mollybet: Mollybet will give you access to betting on all of the major Asian bookmakers and exchanges. We also have added new local bookies exclusively for Mollybet. Please contact us for a test account.   
We require a minimum deposit of 500 EUR with Mollybet accounts.

MAXBET, BetISN, Pinbet88, SBOBet: We ask a minimum deposit of 500 EUR.

Singbet: We ask a minimum deposit of 5000 EUR with Singbet and it’s %40 valid. You will be getting %20 of your deposit as Daily credit with Singbet.

Matchbook: Exclusively for Arbusers members, we offer %0.15 cashback on your matched bets. Your cashback will be paid monthly.

Skype Betting: We will ask a minimum of 5000 EUR as deposit and 1000 EUR is minimum stake amount via Skype betting. We are guaranteeing that your bets will not be voided by Singbet if it is placed through our Skype betting service.

Betfair: You can place your bets on Betfair through Mollybet. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding our services, we are here to listen what you have on your mind!

can i use this service if i am from the Uk? would VPN be required?
Yes you can use but VPN might be necessary. We don't have problem with our customers using VPN.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
testez
Has experience

Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 pm

BetInAsia wrote:
bookiebashr wrote: Please provide me with a test account.
PM has sent to you with details.
Guys if you are looking to test any product, please register using links at this page and you will have them shortly.
whay links ?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 10, 2017 7:10 am

BetInAsia is a link.
Otherwise use the button in the front page, or mention arbusers via live chat with BetInAsia.
Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 11, 2017 6:24 am

Seems like a nice service. Is there a chance, that you will offer a lay bets on betfair exchange in the future please?
I am asking because: the fee here in my country is 7% , if someone would offer me betfair with 3%, that would be a nice advantage... I stopped betting with betfair only because 7% is simply killing all the house edge...
Thanks
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 11, 2017 8:37 am

Premiumtradings offers a tool, which has the lay odds for Betfair.  I believe the real commission is around 3.8%.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu May 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Premiumtradings offers a tool, which has the lay odds for Betfair.  I believe the real commission is around 3.8%.
Hi,
We do have Fairbet tool where you can place back and lay to make exchanges.
Mollybet is a single betting tool where you can place your bets simultaneously on multiple bookmakers. If you are interested, please register to our website and ask for a test account.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Fairbet has better comission(4%) if you have high stakes and turnover.
-Winnings comission of Lay bets with Premium Tradings is 3.8% + 0.2% of turnover. This equivalent  to 4% of Fairbet in Lay bets.
-Back bets < @2 with Fairbet  is more profitable (only 4%of the winning) than with PTradings (3.8% of the winning + fees 0.2% of you stake)
-In trading, Back>Lay for example, that 0.2% of turnover, also makes trading less profitable with PT.
- PT only  is more profitable with Back bets > @2.

Summarizing it; Fairbet wins with (Trading and Back bets <@2)
                        Shark tool (PT) wins with (Back bets >@2)
                        Both have equal comission to Lay bet.

Fees of deposits and withdrawals you should keep in mind also. Or you can uses the two, and take advantage of each one when more interest you.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 11, 2017 2:58 pm

And I'm not related to any, eh!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu May 11, 2017 7:06 pm

I think with PT it's actually 3.5% commission and 0.2% of turnover, which equates roughly 3.8% real commission.  :)
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu May 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: I think with PT it's actually 3.5% commission and 0.2% of turnover, which equates roughly 3.8% real commission.  :)
Dear Alfa1234,
We are here to talk about BetInAsia and services we provide exclusively for Arbusers. It would be best to talk about our services and how would you like to see the changes instead of talking about other betting brokerage services, there are threads where you can discuss about comparison between services, we are here to help our existing and potential members. I sincerely hope you respect that :)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Fri May 12, 2017 8:31 am

My apologies.  Can I suggest you amend the first post to include your Fairbet tool?  Right now it only says you offer Mollybet, but Mollybet does not have the "lay" option and it also misses a lot of sports.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 12, 2017 9:01 pm

What about limits for Pinnacle and SBO account?
Are they lower than normal (non-agent) accounts like at other agents? I mean others offers 50% smaller limits than the non-agent accounts.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat May 13, 2017 11:13 am

thorocska wrote: What about limits for Pinnacle and SBO account?
Are they lower than normal (non-agent) accounts like at other agents? I mean others offers 50% smaller limits than the non-agent accounts.
Hi thorocksa

Yes that is correct regarding SBO and Pinnacle. But through Mollybet, you can have better liquidity since there will be other bookies and our limits there are bit higher.

Return to “BetInAsia”