RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle "max bet" limits

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
PG-Tennis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle "max bet" limits

Thu May 04, 2017 6:07 am

Hi guys, Something bothers me and I can't figure it out. I'm betting with two pinnacle accts which has different max bet limits! Can someone explain me how this is possible? Is there some kind of VIP program? Both of the account are old ones, same currency, from the same country. I'm using my personal account more than 6/7 years since now and a second one. The potential win from the second one is 50% higher from my personal one. Both of the accounts were used only for arbing, same betting pattern, almost the same betting P\L history? Can someone enlighten me in this matter....
Cheers :)
House Always Win? - I Don't Think So...
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Pinnacle "max bet" limits

Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 am

If your 2nd account is through an agent, it will have half limits as Pinnacle expect agents to take on 50% risk but most do not want to take this risk especially from arbers.
Never trust a goose!!!
PG-Tennis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 04, 2017 8:42 am

dealer wins wrote: If your 2nd account is through an agent, it will have half limits as Pinnacle expect agents to take on 50% risk but most do not want to take this risk especially from arbers.
No mate, I created both of the accounts. 1st one is my personal. Second one is a friend of mine. No agents, no special affiliate programs. I'm starting to think that it was from the dollar exchange rates back in the days, comparing it with their base currency which I think is in dollars.
House Always Win? - I Don't Think So...
NedlogViiibes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 04, 2017 9:49 am

dealer wins wrote: If your 2nd account is through an agent, it will have half limits as Pinnacle expect agents to take on 50% risk but most do not want to take this risk especially from arbers.
I'd expect them to be more than willing to take the risk against arbers if they have the ressources. Arbers are basically betting minusvalue all the time.

There is a reason why arbers end up with the profits on the soft bookmakers.

Return to “Bookies discussion”