Playing with BTC

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Playing with BTC

Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 am

Guys who use BTC to deposit to bookies,
where do you buy them? I'm looking for an exchange with as low spread as possible (obvious) and supporting payments with local currencies (want to buy BTC for PLN).
Any important advices about using BTC for "gambling"?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Playing with BTC

Tue May 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Kraken.com is good, very high volume so low spread.  So it Bitstamp. I don't think you can find an exchange that will allow you to deposit PLN and directly buy bitcoins with it.  You will always either have to deposit euro or USD.

Don't think that depositing and withdrawing is really without a fee though, almost all bookies say deposits and payouts are free but you end up paying 2 to 3% every time because they simply use a lower bitcoin price.

Never leave any balance in bitcoin, the versatility is mortal unless you want to speculate on it going up.
makarid
To become a Pro

Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 am

Bitbay.net is a an exchange in Poland and you can deposit PLN.
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Wed May 24, 2017 1:09 pm

We have some Polish exchanges, but everytime buying or selling you pay about 2% fee. Can't really see the point of using bitcoins, if I have to pay 2% when buying BTC, next 1 or 2 during deposit and then again when doing withdrawal and selling it. :-\
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 25, 2017 6:36 am

arber_PL wrote: We have some Polish exchanges, but everytime buying or selling you pay about 2% fee. Can't really see the point of using bitcoins, if I have to pay 2% when buying BTC, next 1 or 2 during deposit and then again when doing withdrawal and selling it. :-\

Is it really so much cost to buy and sell btc?!
It makes me wonder since one of the main reasons btc was originally created is to avoid unnessecary fees!
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Thu May 25, 2017 11:31 am

cortomaltese wrote:
arber_PL wrote: We have some Polish exchanges, but everytime buying or selling you pay about 2% fee. Can't really see the point of using bitcoins, if I have to pay 2% when buying BTC, next 1 or 2 during deposit and then again when doing withdrawal and selling it. :-\

Is it really so much cost to buy and sell btc?!
It makes me wonder since one of the main reasons btc was originally created is to avoid unnessecary fees!
If you pay with USD or EUR it's not that expensive.
Now I wonder can a friend of mine who operates with USD buy BTC and send it to my blockchain and I'm free to use it how I want?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Yes he can do that without a problem.
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 pm

That is the essence of btc really (easy and cheap to transfer globally) and the vision behind it (along with no centralisation). People used to relate it more with silk road and the anonymity but that is old news.

A good read/hear to understand more 
https://www.audible.com/pd/Bios-Memoirs/Digital-Gold-Audiobook/B00UX8QC2E?qid=1495721242&sr=1-1
makarid
To become a Pro

Sat May 27, 2017 7:21 am

The best thing that bitcoin has (and altcoins have it) is that the transaction is irreversible.Means that if you see a deposit of bitcoin in your e-wallet,there is no way the sender or the middleman(banks,e-payments services) to reverse the transaction or to block your account with your money.So,because of this little thing you have ultimate control of your money.No government or institution can grab your money back or force you to send them selfie with your face or your dick in order to unfreeze your personal account(which in reality it is not so personal).I believe this is the most important feature that bitcoin has,real freedom of your finance!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”