BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Is there any software can find surebet in Singbet, fun88 or other Asia bookie?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is there any software can find surebet in Singbet, fun88 or other Asia bookie?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 am

Hello, everyone

I come from Asia, and my country have many sport bookies legal or illegal, I found there is always good surebet change in these bookie, but I can not find a soft which cound help me finding these chance.

So, does anyone know a soft or web or any things have a good support on Asian bookies for surebets ?

(Nag: meanwhile, I'm really shocked about these area, My major is Mathematics. I was thinking that I found a good way to earn money a month ago, and had invented the theory about 'can arbitrary from any number of direction' through maths, then I found all I did had been done many years ago....T T  )
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Is there any software can find surebet in Singbet, fun88 or other Asia bookie?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:36 am

hi zhaosoul, perhaps we can help you if you specify what bookies you are referring to :)
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Is there any software can find surebet in Singbet, fun88 or other Asia bookie?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 am

you say you " find there always" surebets but you need a soft to find...the surebets?!?! im lost. try to explain what do you mean
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Do you mean arbs among these books without soft bookmakers?
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:09 pm

These books will be also soft and not asians ,or you reverse soft and sharp. :P
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:46 pm

This software can be written by yourself. Since you are mathematician you most likely have programming skills too.
Your software will be quick and dedicated to those 3 bookies. Some features are bookie-related and not implemented in general purpose software. And your own soft won't be sold to someone else reducing your profits.
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:08 pm

testez wrote: you say you " find there always" surebets but you need a soft to find...the surebets?!?! im lost. try to explain what do you mean
ok, actually, I`m a chinese. I found a website help me to find surebets chance, but it is only have 2 or 3 simple calculation, and after I compare with oddstorm or other foreign software, I realy think it is a bad website, it have so many wrong data in 1xbet bet365 and so on. So  bad as it, it still have good surebet chance!
And I really know someone have earn so many money by surebet just between chinese channl.(I just find one of them, and have open a account in it)
and, after i speak to a trader in china, she told me there always surebet chance between Asia and Europe
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Arbusers wrote: Do you mean arbs among these books without soft bookmakers?
actully, I only have a website that can calculate 2 direction arbitrage or 3 simple arbitrage like 1x2...and it always give wrong data, but have really arbs in them. it give me a lot of unnecessary work
Last edited by zhaosoul on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm

gamblehappier wrote: These books will be also soft and not asians ,or you reverse soft and sharp. :P
sorry, my English is poor, I can't understand what you mean
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Raana wrote: This software can be written by yourself. Since you are mathematician you most likely have programming skills too.
Your software will be quick and dedicated to those 3 bookies. Some features are bookie-related and not implemented in general purpose software. And your own soft won't be sold to someone else reducing your profits.
T T, I can use matlab R or SAS...I can model any arbs by maths, but I can't write a software because of my poor skill to complie or get data, I'm try to learn python , and after one month i only build my website for calculating the strategy, you can find a example as 'www.pihedge.com:8888', it is for 8 direciton calculate, and that why I said my soft skill is poor~

and , I have a job as data scientist in my country, I  really have no time to write a soft from learning how to write...in my job career there always someone to write...and I can not ask them to help, because in my country, few people understand arbitrage, majority think I am gambling, and someone who gambling means bad people in my country. Actully, gambling will reduce credit score..
Last edited by zhaosoul on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Is there any Chinese except me?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:39 pm

You can send me or anyone else a private message if you want to contact, or you can continue with an open thread, which I advice you to do so everyone can read.

It seems like you are looking for someone to develop for you. You should know how much you want to spend and exactly what are your needs, and then ask around.

Anyway I first recommend you to make sure these bookmakers offer good opportunities and will let you bet long term, so you don't spend money / time in useless software.
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:49 am

barbero wrote: You can send me or anyone else a private message if you want to contact, or you can continue with an open thread, which I advice you to do so everyone can read.

It seems like you are looking for someone to develop for you. You should know how much you want to spend and exactly what are your needs, and then ask around.

Anyway I first recommend you to make sure these bookmakers offer good opportunities and will let you bet long term, so you don't spend money / time in useless software.
thx, I have no money spend on develop, I just wonder a soft which can involve chinese bookie, and I don't think there is no soft which can surebet in china after I found this place~
and public is ok, China is a place that if you have no relationship you can not do even if you know how to do
Last edited by zhaosoul on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
zhaosoul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 am

arbvietnam wrote:
zhaosoul wrote:
Raana wrote: This software can be written by yourself. Since you are mathematician you most likely have programming skills too.
T T, I can use matlab R or SAS...I can model any arbs by maths, but I can't write a software because of my poor skill to complie or get data, I'm try to learn python , and after one month i only build my website for calculating the strategy, you can find a example as 'www.pihedge.com:8888', it is for 8 direciton calculate, and that why I said my soft skill is poor~

and , I have a job as data scientist in my country, I  really have no time to write a soft from learning how to write...in my job career there always someone to write...and I can not ask them to help, because in my country, few people understand arbitrage, majority think I am gambling, and someone who gambling means bad people in my country. Actully, gambling will reduce credit score..
I think China is a center of Arbitrage. Most of all skill, technique arb in my country is from China.
I don't know Chinese text, my friend advice me an website from China about the software arb. Maybe you need. http://feis88.com/
But not easy to earn money from it. It depend on the commission of account, my friend tell me that he can get commission very high, ex Singbet : 2.8% turnover..... It's very hard if you not a gambler and has more relationship in China.
these is so many gambler in china, but none of them is arber (maybe I haven't find the circle )
thx, actully I have found feis88.com but never used, because I asked a person who is using it, he told me the chinese sure bet type: get money from losing money, I don't know if there is a word to describe it, I mean the bookie will give back 1%~2% of your money when you lose them, so many people will earn money from this policy, and they don't even hear about sure bet, they never used 3 or above direction...(that's why I feel I will be rich in the beginning)
and in china, we called sure bet as '打水', literal translation as 'hit water' , and the soft in feis88 is not a sure bet soft, it is a 'giving back 1~2% my lost money'soft
and I have a account in Singbet...
Last edited by zhaosoul on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”