RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

exchanges with best odds and asians

Info about betting exchanges.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

exchanges with best odds and asians

Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:30 am

Hi,i will be interested to discuss which is the exchange or asian with best odds especially for football and which exchange/asian you suggest.Of course betfair is one the best, but has high commission and premium charges.Smarkets i think is good alternative.

Matchbook has high liquidity but i think is not competitive and does not offer high odds especially to smaller leagues(or even these matches do not exist).
What about betdaq,it is like matchbook?Has only big matches and not so good odds,big gap between back and lay?

Anyone to suggest another serious exchange except from these?Also there are some some asians exchanges does it worth to bet there(i have read that most of asians exchanges are for horseracing)?

As for the big asians many will say that you will found better odds from betfair at signbet,maxbet,betisn,especially for football and smaller leagues.What is your opinion?Is it true.

Finnaly Pinnacle at smaller leagues has huge juice,the above asians have lower juice?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: exchanges wih best odds and asians

Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:49 am

There is a tool called Mollybet which combines the best odds for a number of sports like football/soccer, basketball, tennis, hocky etc...but you need to go through an agent to access it. All agents supported by this forum offer this tool, but some charge a small commission per bet. Another tool is called Vodds.

Stay away from Singbet, they are known to void bets from sharp players.

Betdaq has terrible liquidity and not so many games. This results in much lower odds if you compare them to Smarkets and Betfair.

There are no asian exchanges for football anymore to my knowledge since Footbet went out of business.

The juice at other asians is roughly the same as Pinnacle's for smaller leagues, very low limits as well.
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: exchanges with best odds and asians

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 am

thank you for your information, I really need that  :)
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: exchanges with best odds and asians

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Alfa i want to ask you something about mollybet.Why to use an agent and and not use them straight from their site?If you use them without agent i think that you will not pay the commission to the agent.

This tool is like a trading platform like betangel but they offer the best asians odds.As i can imagine If an agent offer 5 bookies then this tool will offer 9 bookies(or i said too much?) and give you the best odd for a match,right?

How i know that these books are trustable(malaysian,taiwan bookies).

How many years this tool has at market?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Exchanges”