RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Changes in Skrill verification procedure

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Changes in Skrill verification procedure

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 pm

I once again repeat that selfies could be sent at a later stage via e-mail and not upon registration provided that certain circumstances are met.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Arbusers wrote: I once again repeat that selfies could be sent at a later stage via e-mail and not upon registration provided that certain circumstances are met.
What are these certain circumstances?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Contact me on Skype when you see me online.
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:40 am

I believe this behaviour is connected with an under the table agreement with the bookies.

If you see the big picture you will realise  that if there were no bookies , NT+Skrill would have NO reason to apply such ridiculous rules for customers depositing their money in their company. They do not have a bank license , no authority can force them to request selfies from their customers.

It is obvious that bookies are blackmailing NT+Skrill with the money they pay to them as commissions for the transactions of the players.
The beginning was when NT+Skrill started to share personal and sensitive information of their customers with the bookies.

Now they are moving to the next step which is selfies+geo tag. Please note that in the end of this road is money confiscation. They are now building all the legal toolbox in order to confiscate your money.

I made a post more than 1 year ago about this suggesting to completely exclude NT+Skrill from your list. Of course this is difficult and it may reduce your profits but it will definitely secure your bankroll which has the biggest value...
ni
nicmali

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 am

of course they made agrement the bookies pay more than 20% on depositst to skrill, i got this news today
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 am

nicmali wrote: of course they made agrement the bookies pay more than 20% on depositst to skrill, i got this news today
You dont know what are you talking about,nobody ll pay 20% when the soft bookies have 5-8% edge and sharps only have 2-5% edge over players,as i know they take 2-4% on deposits and 1% on withdrawal but this is also a huge money.
Soon all of them ll face with less turnover/money and loose in the end especially skrill/NT.
ni
nicmali

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 am

aha than on average bookies take 3% and you get 0,6%(20%) out of total money muvment. than only . Sory guys I am not as smart as you, my mistake. Than dealer wins lied to me that he can make this way 500k per year. Why people lie?
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:21 pm

InsaneRussian wrote: Selfie+geo added to uk.
when opening new accs or to old accs also?
da
davidkord

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:38 pm

the future is ecopayz for the bookies that accept it
for the ones that still don´t work with them the solution may be entropay or virtual cards services
Betonmoney

Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:10 pm

My Friends. Is anyone from the UK here?
Can you tell me if skrill has given some time for customers to do selfie? Example: Who has money in the skrill of the UK currently had the funds stuck without selfie? Or can you send money to another skrill for a few days?
Friends of the UK, did skrill not send any e-mail telling them they were going to ask for selfie a few days before customers to get ready?
Thank you for your help
Last edited by Betonmoney on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:15 pm

If I login to my account now I can see this :

"Skrill has changed its account verification policies and now requires all members to complete additional identity verification steps. In order to ensure your account usage will not be interrupted, please complete the additional steps to verify your account."

then under this :

"Our verification service is currently unavailable, please try again in 15 minutes."

anybody got the same message when login?
Pete1928
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:38 pm

uptight wrote: If I login to my account now I can see this :

"Skrill has changed its account verification policies and now requires all members to complete additional identity verification steps. In order to ensure your account usage will not be interrupted, please complete the additional steps to verify your account."

then under this :

"Our verification service is currently unavailable, please try again in 15 minutes."

anybody got the same message when login?
Hi, everyone got it, and I believe this is the webcam thing, or it's going to be the webcam thing, as the other paysafe company, neteller, has already introduced it. I doubt this has anything to do with the other topic about e-wallets, the big one, because that wouldn't look like this.

Typical skrill to introduce a measure and then it doesn't work immediately but in "proverbial 15 minutes".

So I don't know, but to me it looks like it's going to be the webcam identification, they want to show their procedures are upgraded.
felip45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello,

I was able to see before this "15 minute" message appeared, I was logged in at the time they were introducing this, they should be in trouble, still doing this process!

But I managed to see 4 steps:

1. Deposit Funds
2. Send doc
3. Geolocation
4. It was written "Ownership" and had an image of a hand holding a card!
Csendi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 pm

I have also seen it. What do you think if its done (all completed) will we need to do anything?
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:10 pm

I saw this earlier at skrill page. Strange thing, minutes later it disappeared!

They asked for extra veryfication in order to increase the account limits. There was some steps and one of them was "prompt to use your webcam" to take a selfie.

I also notice that my limits (before this message disappears) went from unlimited to 1000€
Last edited by geomak on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Skrill”