Skrill Transaction Declined

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Skrill Transaction Declined  (Read 4285 times)
viking2
Has some experience

View Profile

viking2

Skrill Transaction Declined
« on: June 14, 2017, 03:53:01 PM »

"Your transaction was declined. Please retry your transaction. If the problem persists please contact support"

I received this message when depositing with skrill.  I emailed them on this issue.  They told me to delete my cookies/caches etc.  I did this.  I still have this error.  They also mentioned to not use a vpn or proxy.  I have never even used a vpn or proxy.  I googled online and many ppl have this issue.  One person mentioned that he called skrill and had this issue fixed.  I believe this is some technical issue?

Skrill contacted me and told me to reset my modem and i have to get a new ip address etc.  But when i reset modem, it still shows same ip address. Does anyone here have a solution to this?

viking2
Has some experience

View Profile

viking2

Re: Skrill Transaction Declined
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 03:54:35 PM »

I googled this and it seems lot of people have this issue.  But this is a technical issue and not account related.  The person who i spoke with from skrill told me the same thing, its a tech issue.

If anyone knows how to solve this issue, i appreciate it as i cannot use skrill to make a deposit because of this.
zarak

View Profile

zarak

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 05:22:24 PM »

To change your IP it is not enough to restart your modem, you have to leave it off for some time. If this doesn't work you can change it by changing something in modem settings but I can't remember what have I changed.
viking2
Has some experience

View Profile

viking2

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 12:35:40 AM »

Okay i heard that as well. 

But to those who had this error, how did you fix it?  I can check my modem settings but dont have a clue what to change.

What makes no sense is why did i get this message?  I read online that this is a skrill tech issue.
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 08:54:08 AM »

Also you may be on a fixed IP like my provider.  It sounds more like a Skrill error maybe try a different browser, or keep on at Skrill.

Never trust a goose!!!
my_username
Has some experience

View Profile

my_username

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 11:44:52 AM »

some email domain names get flagged for spam and skrill rejects those. i got this too few times. had to change email and add it to the skrill account and then it worked.
gamblehappier
Has some experience

Gambling is the key in order to survive.

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 01:39:57 PM »

To change your IP it is not enough to restart your modem, you have to leave it off for some time. If this doesn't work you can change it by changing something in modem settings but I can't remember what have I changed.

Are you sure?I have heard a lot about ip.If it is dynamic and you restart router for a few seconds ,and check your ip and it has changed,i think you should not wait more. if you check a site and your ip has changed i dont think that you should wait 1 or 2 or 10 hours. Of course not all digits will change because first digits are your internet provider.

Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
viking2
Has some experience

View Profile

viking2

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »

Hey all.  Does anyone know if skrill has a call back number where if you put your phone number, and then they call you back within 5 minutes or so where you speak to a rep?

I'm also a skrill vip but a lower level one.  I know when i wasn't a vip, you couldn't speak to them i believe?

A while back i recalled skrill had this service but i can no longer find it on their site.

Also has anyone here called skrill directly?  And if so, what is the phone number?

I see online its

+44 (0) 203 608 1405

But is there a number for the skrill vip?

Also im confused with this phone number.  Is this located in the UK?  I have issues calling this number and it doesn't work.

I would prefer they call me on request a call back if they still have this option?  Has anyone here had skrill call them recently with the request a call back?
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 05:25:24 PM »

When you call the number it asks you to input your Skrill ID on the phone keypad, if your a VIP it routes you to the VIP customer service automatically.

Never trust a goose!!!
davidkord

Email

davidkord

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 09:27:27 PM »

haS anyone experienced "invalid credentials" error while logging in to a Skrill account?
im sure the password is right but this error shows up.
Have already emailed and tweet them bastards.
viking2
Has some experience

View Profile

viking2

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 12:37:51 AM »

When you call the number it asks you to input your Skrill ID on the phone keypad, if your a VIP it routes you to the VIP customer service automatically.

What is the phone number to call them?  Is it the one i posted?

Nope im not sure if im calling even it correctly as i don't know how to call a uk number.
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 07:41:39 AM »

+44 203 308 2519

This number is the one I use.

Never trust a goose!!!
whocares

View Profile

whocares

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 08:17:21 AM »

I had "invalid credentials! about a month back.
Tried resetting password which they wouldn't do automatically.
I have three Emails attached to my account and they told me I should only sign in with the primary one.

I had requested a callback which I received within 5 minutes.
I missed it and called them back.

They asked basic questions regarding my account.

Does the OP have accounts in two currencies and no longer  is VIP ?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:29:30 AM by whocares » Logged
viking2
Has some experience

View Profile

viking2

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 05:02:27 PM »

Hi there.  Can you post the link where i could put my phone number to request a call back?  Is it on the skrill site?  I cannot find it.

I do have 2 currencies with my skrill account.  I'm currently still vip, i'm silver vip.

whocares

View Profile

whocares

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 05:09:54 PM »

I don't remember exactly how I came to it.

I think I may have got after they refused to go through the usual process for change of password
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print