RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill Transaction Declined

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:21 pm

When you call the number it asks you to input your Skrill ID on the phone keypad, if your a VIP it routes you to the VIP customer service automatically.
Never trust a goose!!!
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:58 pm

Hey all.  Does anyone know if skrill has a call back number where if you put your phone number, and then they call you back within 5 minutes or so where you speak to a rep?

I'm also a skrill vip but a lower level one.  I know when i wasn't a vip, you couldn't speak to them i believe?

A while back i recalled skrill had this service but i can no longer find it on their site.

Also has anyone here called skrill directly?  And if so, what is the phone number?

I see online its

+44 (0) 203 608 1405

But is there a number for the skrill vip?

Also im confused with this phone number.  Is this located in the UK?  I have issues calling this number and it doesn't work.

I would prefer they call me on request a call back if they still have this option?  Has anyone here had skrill call them recently with the request a call back?
da
davidkord

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:24 am

haS anyone experienced "invalid credentials" error while logging in to a Skrill account?
im sure the password is right but this error shows up.
Have already emailed and tweet them bastards.
viking2
Has experience

Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:37 am

dealer wins wrote: When you call the number it asks you to input your Skrill ID on the phone keypad, if your a VIP it routes you to the VIP customer service automatically.

What is the phone number to call them?  Is it the one i posted?

Nope im not sure if im calling even it correctly as i don't know how to call a uk number.
whocares
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:45 pm

I had "invalid credentials! about a month back.
Tried resetting password which they wouldn't do automatically.
I have three Emails attached to my account and they told me I should only sign in with the primary one.

I had requested a callback which I received within 5 minutes.
I missed it and called them back.

They asked basic questions regarding my account.

Does the OP have accounts in two currencies and no longer  is VIP ?
Last edited by whocares on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
viking2
Has experience

Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:52 pm

Hi there.  Can you post the link where i could put my phone number to request a call back?  Is it on the skrill site?  I cannot find it.

I do have 2 currencies with my skrill account.  I'm currently still vip, i'm silver vip.
whocares
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:01 am

I don't remember exactly how I came to it.

I think I may have got after they refused to go through the usual process for change of password
viking2
Has experience

Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:01 pm

Okay thanks.  Does anyone here have the link to request a callback with skrill
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:22 pm

I would call the whole thing as acrobatics.
If you live, come or travel in/from/to a restricted country, you should avoid the use of e-wallets. The only thing they could bring to you is troubles.
viking2
Has experience

Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:14 pm

Okay i will like to report back on this. I would like to know if anyone here has heard of anything like this.

Skrill told me this issue at first due to some technical issue with the modem etc. However, the next email they sent me is ridiculous. They told me because i originally created my skrill account in canada... because of that, i can no longer use skrill to send funds to gaming merchants. I had left canada a long time ago and relocated to mexico a long time ago. i submitted my mexican verification documents to them a long time ago where they verified me and changed my skrill from canada to mexico. I never had an issue with skrill at all whatsoever.

I asked them why does this matter since my skrill account is mexico. They then tell me due to some recent law changes, any skrill account originally created in canada cannot send funds to gaming merchants. In case any of you not aware, skrill no longer allowed gambling transactions with canadian skrill accounts many years ago. However, this should not affect anyone who already changed their country with skrill a long time ago. They told me this is recent.

I then contacted a major skrill/neteller affliate who helps players on skrill issues etc. They spoke to skrill on this. They told the affliiate the reason why my transaction did not go through was because i used a canadian ip address. First off, that is false. I haven't been to canada in a long time. Im located in mexico. I tell the affliate this and told them that absurd reason skrill gave me. I asked them to ask skrill... can you confirm the reason why he cannot send funds to gaming merchants is because his skrill account was originally created in canada? Skrill told the affiliate they had no idea why my account had the issue sending funds. So basically the skrill rep they spoke to did not mention anything about a new law with canadian registered accounts since that seems ridiculous because if this was true, i would have seen people post about this on the forums. As many of you know, many ppl relocate to other countries etc. And of course many ppl who are in canada who registered with skrill then relocate to other countries obviously got their skrill acct changed to a different country. Yet i havent heard any cases of people with this issue.

Does anyone know who this skrill representative got their information from on this? I have never heard of anything ridiculous like this ever.

They did tell me i could create a new skrill account and then use that from now on. However this makes no sense at all. Now if they confirmed to the affliate this was indeed true... all skrill accounts originally registered in canada cannot send funds to gaming merchants anymore... okay that is fine. But the skrill rep they spoke to didnt menttion this and mentioned they have no clue why this is happening.

The interesting thing about this was a few days ago before i had this issue depositing with skrill, i had requested a skrill withdraw from a gaming site. That worked without any issue. Then suddenly later on when i went to deposit into antoher site, i get this issue, i do not believe this is the reason.
viking2
Has experience

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:42 pm

The skrill affliate told me skrill is a big company but very inefficient and they are not even surprised their skrill rep would tell me something like this.  Does anyone here agree with this?  Again i have no idea where they came up with the reason they mentioned to me.

I was also suggested by them what i could do is in the new skrill account, just transfer the funds from my old skrill account to new skrill account.  Once i do that, email skrill and have them transfer my old skrill email to the new skrill email as my primary email.  First off, has anyone done this without any issues?

They suggested this because i asked merchant sites the question of could i add a new skrill account and remove the old one because im having issues with my account.  All merchants who replied back to me... theres only a few though told me no issue.  Just give them the new skrill account information etc.  One site however told me only one skrill account allowed.  You are not allowed to add new one and remove old one even after explaining them my situation.

The skrill affliate told me if i ask skrill to change my new skrill email address with the old email address,  and using that for the new skrill account, then any deposits/withdraws from the current sites i use skrill would not have any issue because even though if i request a withdraw, its the same email address but different customer id.  Can someone here confirm this is no problem?  Because when you have a new skrill account, there is skrill id account customer number.  And obviously this number is different with all skrill accounts.  But does anyone know if this is fine? The affiliate tell me even if the customer ID is different, the site should process it into your new account, as it is the same email address, the same as all other Merchants.  

I obviously still prefer to use my old skrill account and having to deal with this is frustrating.
Last edited by viking2 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my_username
Has experience

Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:14 am

did you try adding a secondary email address on a different domain?

say you have email george@toothfairy.com .... make another, say george@gmail.com and add that one to your skrill account

some @domains don't work with skrill, and this is the exact error message that pops up
viking2
Has experience

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:47 am

my_username wrote: did you try adding a secondary email address on a different domain?

say you have email george@toothfairy.com .... make another, say george@gmail.com and add that one to your skrill account

some @domains don't work with skrill, and this is the exact error message that pops up

My main email with my skrill account is with yahoo.  The secondary email address on the original skrill account is gmail.  I always log in with the yahoo one without any issue.  I still can log in with no problems.  Im pretty certain i could send skrill funds as well to other people.  The issue is i cannot send it to gaming merchants.

The new skrill account i created, its gmail email.  However, i was recommended to tell skrill to have them transfer my old skrill yahoo email address to this new skrill account, that way i have no issues with using skrill with the merchants i currently use etc.  Does anyone here know if this would work?  For example, you use a skrill account with a site and deposit/withdraw many times without any issue.  You have this issue.  You then email skrill... have them change my new skrill email address to the old email address.  So whenever you deposit into a site, it ask you for your email and password.  You of course put the old skrill email address and then you make a deposit.  But when you do this, i was told this should work from the skrill affiliate.  And when you cashout, they will cashout to your skrill email address.  Does anyone know if this would for sure work?  The skrill affliate tells me yes because even though the skrill account is a new account, if they send to the regular skrill email address you been using, it would go to their account.  My thoughts were well there would be a discrepancy since the skrill id accts are different but i assume they dont care?

The thing is if it indeed is the email, wouldnt this mean my new skrill account wouldnt be able to send?  i was recommended to transfer my entire balance from old skrill acct to new skrill acct.  Then email skrill and ask them to make my new skrill email... the gmail one... to the old yahoo one from the original skrill account.  If theres a problem, then can always switch it back right?  Because i never thought maybe its the email as someone mentioned... but i used that skrill email login ever since i had an acct with no issue.

Another thing i thought about.  Does anyone if changing your web browser as default could fix the issue?'  I use chrome so when i tried depositing with skrill into a site, it opens chrome window and i enter my skrill information etc.  But if its with firefox, maybe that would work?

Another thing i thought about was could using your phones internet... tethering your data and trying this could possibly work?  Could it be because of the internet/ip address etc?
The thing though is this would be annoying like everytime you deposit into a site, you use your phones internet just to deposit... then once you are done with that, you go back to your original internet.  Does anyone have thoughts on this? 
viking2
Has experience

Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:32 pm

Arbusers wrote: I would call the whole thing as acrobatics.
If you live, come or travel in/from/to a restricted country, you should avoid the use of e-wallets. The only thing they could bring to you is troubles.

Hi there.  Well people who relocate will almost always have an ewallet... depending whether its skrill or neteller or both.  I rarely heard of anyone with these issues once your acct has been confirmed.  Whats interesting is i posted this on the poker forum and few ppl mentioned they had this issue.  One person mentioned they originally created skrill in canada then relocated to mexico and reverified there.  He then went back to canada and used skrill and then got that issue.  But you arent allowed to use skrill in canada though so that is different.  He mentioned someone who originally created acct in canada... then went to malta and has this issue as well.  But not sure if they gave them that reason they gave me. 

Someone else mentioned they from UK and also had the same error message.  So im wondering what exactly is this.  Because if its someone from the uk, well it surely can be fixed because theres no gaming restrictions there.  But any canadian registered skrill accounts which already had their country changed should not be affected by any of this as if it was true, more ppl would talk about it on the forums etc.
viking2
Has experience

Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:25 pm

Hey arbusers and anyone else.

Does anyone know if you create a new skrill account with a new email... this is required since opening a new skrill account you need to use a new email.  If you were to email skrilll and ask them to transfer the old email skrill account details to the new account... meaning say your new skrill email that you opened your account was viking200@yahoo.com for example... and say your old skrill email is bears300@gmail.com, you then have skrill make your primary email on the new account to bears300@gmail.com.

When you deposit into sites that you already have done with your original skrill bears300@gmail,com, if you deposit or withdraw to that site with skrill, would there be any issue at all?  Thus when you request a withdraw via skrill, they pay you out with skrill to that email address they have on file.  It should not be a problem right even though its a different skrill account but its the same email address assuming you have skrilll make the change?  The skrill affliate told me there would be no issue because the site when sending you a withdraw would only send it to that email address, they would not even bother looking to the skrill account id etc.  Do you know if this is 100 percent true or not?  Has anyone here created a new skrill account and then requested skrill to have their old email address changed to the new one?  Because if yes and this has no issues, then its no big deal for me to use a new skrill account if there is no issues with cashouts. 

Return to “Skrill”