Experience with Premium Tradings Shark Tool ?

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
tyler841
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Experience with Premium Tradings Shark Tool ?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Hey there,

I would be interested to know which of you guys is currently using the shark tool from premiumtradings to access betfair exchange.
Any impressions / reviews highly appreciated.
Would like to know if it is a reliable option.

I just lost access to my smarkets exchange here in germany and badly Need a new exchange option now.So I´m considering the Broker offers aswell.

thx a lot in advance

patrick
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Experience with Premium Tradings Shark Tool ?

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 am

It works perfectly, although the interface is slightly annoying because of the lack of a search function.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:54 pm

I am not so sure about this,there are some issues about brokers and exchanges..search and ask,a lot of brokers delete betfair from their services.Interesting thread for discussion
Last edited by gamblehappier on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
tyler841
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:45 pm

gamblehappier wrote: I am not so sure about this,there are some issues about brokers and exchanges..search and ask,a lot of brokers delete betfair from their services.Interesting thread for discussion
yeah agreed.the whole interface is pretty "basic" I would say.A search option would be convenient of course.Was a bit concerned about a possible delay compared to the actual betfair after reading some earlier posts across the net.this issue seems to be fairly fixed though.I have had betfair exchange and the shark tool open at the same time once and the shark tool odds updated quite fast.there doesnt seem to be any significant delay anymore.
Seems to be just alright for matched,value and arb betting.
tyler841
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:50 pm

gamblehappier wrote: I am not so sure about this,there are some issues about brokers and exchanges..search and ask,a lot of brokers delete betfair from their services.Interesting thread for discussion
indeed.I found it very hard to find any valid options over here in germany at all.Most of the brokers dont grant any actual betfair access anymore to users in countries where betfair is restricted unlike in the past where you could at least use them in combination with a VPN.The min. deposits also raised quite a bit at most broker services.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:45 am

I understand what you said,i have also a similar problem,betfair is a must for thousand reasons.

Even for smarkets,a lot people say that for big bets you may have problems with unmatched bets etc..but again with big amounts.

So now that you smarkets left what you will do?Brokers limits are too high and again i do not know if its worth,there are delays and some other problems..
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

gamblehappier wrote: I understand what you said,i have also a similar problem,betfair is a must for thousand reasons.

Even for smarkets,a lot people say that for big bets you may have problems with unmatched bets etc..but again with big amounts.

So now that you smarkets left what you will do?Brokers limits are too high and again i do not know if its worth,there are delays and some other problems..
Sounds to me like you have 2 options left if you think other brokers ask too high of a deposit and are unconfortable about using them in general: either do without Betfair or bite the bullet and register at Premiumtradings to use their Shark tool...asking others 50x won't change those options.  :)  Sorry if it sounds harsh...
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm

What about actually using a betfair account? Would have to be a friend's account, from a non-restricted country, of course. Surely you've considered it but stumbled upon this difficulty :-\
tyler841
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:30 am

Alfa1234 wrote:
gamblehappier wrote: I understand what you said,i have also a similar problem,betfair is a must for thousand reasons.

Sounds to me like you have 2 options left if you think other brokers ask too high of a deposit and are unconfortable about using them in general: either do without Betfair or bite the bullet and register at Premiumtradings to use their Shark tool...asking others 50x won't change those options.  :)  Sorry if it sounds harsh...
Yeah that pretty much sums it up ;)

I talked with the supports of a couple of sites again over the last days just in case I missed something in the T&C´s.But the deposit limits are indeed very high at most of the brokers These days and I dont want to have such an significant part of my bankroll Kind of locked up there not even having tried the Service before.

Suprisingly Bet IBC contacted me again about opening a betfair account under the followintg conditions :

min. deposit : €1000
deposit / withdrawal fees : 5%
betfair commission : Standard 5%
vpn required as it would be an actual betfair account they would create for me

still considerable in my opinion but I surely dont like the 5% transaction fees.It´s twice as high as what PT charges.
And the commission is also higher despite the higher deposit.

So I still favor the PremiumTradings offer and will most likely draw it eventually.

PremiumTradings,Bet IBC and Easysportbet seem to be the only reasonable broker options left for costumers from restricted countries.

Regarding the straight betfair access...I simply dont have this option available and even if it might not be as simple to make someone else open an account for me
especially if it´s a rather cautious person worried about violating any law potentially you know.Not worth it ;).
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:21 pm

tyler841 wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote:

Yeah that pretty much sums it up ;)

I talked with the supports of a couple of sites again over the last days just in case I missed something in the T&C´s.But the deposit limits are indeed very high at most of the brokers These days and I dont want to have such an significant part of my bankroll Kind of locked up there not even having tried the Service before.

Suprisingly Bet IBC contacted me again about opening a betfair account under the followintg conditions :

min. deposit : €1000
deposit / withdrawal fees : 5%
betfair commission : Standard 5%
vpn required as it would be an actual betfair account they would create for me

still considerable in my opinion but I surely dont like the 5% transaction fees.It´s twice as high as what PT charges.
And the commission is also higher despite the higher deposit.

So I still favor the PremiumTradings offer and will most likely draw it eventually.

PremiumTradings,Bet IBC and Easysportbet seem to be the only reasonable broker options left for costumers from restricted countries.

Regarding the straight betfair access...I simply dont have this option available and even if it might not be as simple to make someone else open an account for me
especially if it´s a rather cautious person worried about violating any law potentially you know.Not worth it ;).

All these things you said are right but you should know that betfair commission is not forever 5/100 via brokers.Its a myth.If it was true, all traders will play via brokers in order to avoid premium charges
tyler841
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 am

well I will deal with that once I have to.for the moment I take the 3.8% from PT and if they plan to increase it I can still consider a different broker or I might actually have
other ways to access betfair and smarkets again then.We´ll see.
excellency23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:23 pm

worst ever. i use pt 1 year before but it wasnt bad as now. just pain in the ass. better dont betting on betfair or even better quit arbing instead of using pt. it shows odds wrong, when you bet, there is 1 min delay etc. i am so pissed of right now
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

Hello,

Currently we are having problems with our Betfair account provider.

We would like to assure you that we are working on finding an immediate alternative solution.

We highly appreciate your patience and understating.

We will keep you informed for any new information.

Best regards,
PremiumTradings Team

Return to “General talk about betting agents”