Pinnacle vs ?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pinnacle vs ?  (Read 923 times)
Nek13

View Profile

Nek13

Pinnacle vs ?
« on: June 22, 2017, 09:21:20 PM »

Hi I used to arb with great success between pinnacle and one greek bookie but greek bookie limit me. Now which bookie is suitable for finding easily arbs with pinnacle? Sbobet? Matchbook? Sth else? I am waiting for somebody who has experience on it
antemartic

View Profile

antemartic

Re: Pinnacle vs ?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 10:30:50 PM »

Hi I used to arb with great success between pinnacle and one greek bookie but greek bookie limit me. Now which bookie is suitable for finding easily arbs with pinnacle? Sbobet? Matchbook? Sth else? I am waiting for somebody who has experience on it
Give up
cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cortomaltese

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 08:32:45 AM »

Give up

Judging from your question you have 2 choices
1) follow antemartic advise
2) Stop arbing and Read this forum  until you understand how naive was your original question , then continue reading!
Nek13

View Profile

Nek13

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 01:55:27 PM »

I cant understand why u answer like this way. If u are an arber answer if no dont answer. Give up? Why? In 2 months I had 1150 euros profit.
gg

Email

gg

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 11:00:24 AM »

Don't forget to report the Greek bookie...Kick his balls hard.. So hard that they will remember you for many decades..!

The Greeks should not leave any "mother f***er" greek white label to limit his account.. React, report and fight back..

If any greek licenced bookie want to limit accounts, for any reason whatsoever, they better take their licence and start running away.
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 09:19:22 AM »

Start to call your Greek friends  :D
I mean..to ask how they're doing etc :)))) maybe you order them a beer..

Summer, Sun, Beach!
Pages: [1]
Print