RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

odds changes by softies

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
tarzan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

odds changes by softies

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 am

Does soft bookies have software to help them to change odds without their presence or they do all manualy!
Last couple of months I have notice that few of them have odds like 2.42 1.89 2.78
I know that this kind of odds only sharps have...and as I know it their odds are change by software (maybe I am wrong)?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: odds changes by softies

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 am

Do you honestly think a bookie with 50k+ odds does all those changes manually?  All bookies have this process automated.
tarzan
Has experience

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:19 pm

If the odds are changed by software hows that sometimes there are arbs that are staying for such long time?
showMeDaMoney
Has experience

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:41 am

If they leave a soft up, then there is a reason.

Give us an example of a current arb,  bookmakers and odds.
The bookmaker name, match can play a part in this.
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:49 am

tarzan wrote: If the odds are changed by software hows that sometimes there are arbs that are staying for such long time?
every bookmaker platform has it own odds, of course there are some unique bookmakers, but mostly everyone choose just platform. In reality they do nothing, just take money from gamblers.

There are arbs cuz everyone sets its owns odds, and sometimes bet365 as the main bookie has big dropps due to big amounts and it creats arbs! look at all lower leagues, only 365 has good limits and offers on it, i have expierence with these lower leagues like swedish 4. diviziion, finnish 4. league, russian regiona cups etc, with 1 max  bet you can change odds from 3 to 2, thats the reason why sometimes arbs are created in 1 moment with other softs. An rest of world just copy to 365 odds  :D

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”