RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Unverified Skrill Account

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Unverified Skrill Account

Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:04 am

It came to our attention that many people are using unverified accounts for both Skrill and Neteller. We decided to present here all the info you might possibly need in order to operate with an unverified account. These accounts are called ‘’light accounts’’ by PaySafe.

The new light registration flow allows potential customers to register by submitting their personal details gradually. At sign-up, for Neteller and Skrill, only the following details will be collected:

- email
- password
- first name
- last name
- country (Skrill only)
- currency (Skrill only)

All light accounts are incomplete and of limited functionality. Once registered, customers can access their accounts as normal users via MyAccount at Skrill website and the Account section at Neteller website, but the page they land on is modified to present an overview of the overall goals, key payment options, and systematic features of the service, but leaves those restricted until full sign-up and the verification process is completed. Should the user be interested in using the service, they can complete their profile at any time via the Deposit money flow. The system will not prompt them to provide additional details until they initiate their first deposit or receive money from the registered email address.

SKRILL:
- Light Sign up is available on both the desktop site and via the mobile apps.
- New lite dashboard is available only on the desktop and the responsive site.
- On the New MyAccount, each of the available options prompts the users to get started by making the first deposit.
- To deposit money, the user is asked to provide the rest of the personal information required to complete registration:

- Address
- City
- Postal code
- Date of Birth
- Phone number

- When all data is collected, on the Deposit page, all payment options will be available for the selected country and they are displayed.

Account limits do vary, however, and they are decided and based on the specific country's risk level + they are also different kinds of limits such as:

Monthly IN
Monthly OUT
Lifetime IN

The monthly limit is calculated from the 1st of each month until the last day of the month. Every Skrill customer is subject to a mandatory KYC verification after reaching the transaction turnover.
The exact limits per country are internal info only for both Skrill and Neteller and it is at their sole discretion, they change frequently, so whatever is in place now may not be in the future. Once the limit is reached, the customer account will be automatically restricted from all transactions and will be required to go through KYC verification / to complete the KYC flow.

I hope you do understand that this is very valuable info.
Don't forget to use our banners for registering your Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz accounts.

To find out what benefits you might get (lower transaction fees, account verification, debit card, script prepaid MasterCard, forex trading, etc), have a look at the following:

For Skrill: skrill-vip-accounts-read-carefully-t2219/
For Neteller: neteller-enhanced-accounts-read-carefully-t2200/
For ecoPayz: ecopayz-enhanced-accounts-read-carefully-t4004/

And of course, we are always available via Skype, e-mail, and private messages.

Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Unverified Skrill account

Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:51 am

They are not locking your account. U just cant do any trade, but u have acess to the skrill!
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Unverified Skrill account

Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:01 am

SticyBandit wrote:
maletaja wrote: They are not locking your account. U just cant do any trade, but u have acess to the skrill!
Can't do any trade after you reach 0 limit or from the start?
after 0 limit may be
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:24 am

New Skrill accounts verified, but without selfie:

Current account limits:

Per transaction ?  EUR 1000.00
Overall Monthly ?  EUR  500.00  This is the maximum cumulative transactions amount allowed per direction (incoming/outgoing). 
Overall Lifetime ?  EUR 2000.00  This is the maximum cumulative transactions amount allowed per direction (incoming/outgoing). 
Withdrawal ?          EUR 1000.00

So you can receive max 2000 EUR on your account and send max 2000 from your account lifetime, or 500 per month.
SticyBandit
Has experience

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:31 am

maletaja wrote: They are not locking your account. U just cant do any trade, but u have acess to the skrill!
Can't do any trade after you reach 0 limit or from the start?
SticyBandit
Has experience

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:44 am

Do you know can unverified Skrill accounts (total limit 2500 EUR in 3 months) be used within their limits for months or Skrill is asking for documents and locks account if someone open an account and doesn't verify it it some time.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:01 am

Anyone knows how long it takes to make verification?
I send there id and is pending over 24hour. What is their optimum time?
Im VIP also there
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:19 am

Does anyone know if cumulative amount is calculated only P2P or including deposit withdraws from bookies ?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:32 am

It includes both those
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:46 am

maletaja wrote: Anyone knows how long it takes to make verification?
I send there id and is pending over 24hour. What is their optimum time?
Im VIP also there
Use our banners for faster verifications. If you did use them send me the account number via PM and I ll pass it to PaySafe asap.
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:02 am

They are really lazy at Skrill, when verification is in question. My gilfriends account has not been verified for 3 weeks.
lakersbro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:28 am

3 weeks seems too long. there is something wrong in your gf process.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:42 am

It is our understanding that PaySafe is using random checks on top of their filtering criteria. Thus, one account might have insignificant volumes of transactions (i.e 200 euros) and again become subject to restrictions and required to go through detailed KYC.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:58 am

arbusers wrote:
The monthly limit is calculated from the 1st of each month until the last day of the month. Every Skrill customer is subject to a mandatory KYC verification after reaching the transaction turnover.
The exact limits per country are internal info only for both Skrill and Neteller, and they change frequently, so whatever is in place now may not be in the future. Once the limit is reached, the customer account will be automatically restricted from all transactions and will be required to go through KYC verification / to complete the KYC flow.
This information is very valuable, but I understand you need an insider to have n answer. And probably not all PaySafe people know the answer, just some key people.
Thank you anyway.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:10 am

nedelja10 wrote: They are really lazy at Skrill, when verification is in question. My gilfriends account has not been verified for 3 weeks.
I believe there is something else going on with your GF account. If the account is referred by arbusers send me the account number and I will push with PaySafe.

Return to “Skrill”