Should I start Arbing from GREECE ?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Should I start Arbing from GREECE ?

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 pm

geomak wrote: Hi kosmas

There are only 6-7 reliable bookmakers, some of them react really aggresive if suspect arbing or promotion abusing and will make your life difficult to pay out.

The question is, how much can you make in total from these books with your own account before they limit you. Some of them will limit you after first bet.

On the other hand, you can make much more with the same account if you just take advantage of future promotions and in most cases your account will stay unlimited.

Hello there!
Yes, im aware of these greedy , scammy bookmakers.They dont deserve my attention but i have to  grab some bonus to boost my bankroll and after that  i will follow your strategy with promotions, that actually is a good piece of advise, thank you
To be honest , im not completely sure about 3-4 bookmakers if are reliable or not, i guess ill find out soon
geomak wrote: If you want to arb, you must search for other solutions. You need access to softbooks out of greece.
Of course, this is just my opinion.
I agree, thats the only way, ill do it after i've finished with greek bookie bonus.
geomak wrote: Good luck!

Best regards. Kosmas
Last edited by Kosmas89 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smartstoic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi guys,

I just returned to Greece (live abroad) and tried to access a few betting websites. It seems that my provider (Otenet) has blocked all betting websites...! I get redirected here:
https://www.gamingcommission.gov.gr/Forbidden-Black-List.htm

How can you arb from Greece if you can't access the websites? Different ISP? VPN?

Cheers
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:26 am

smartstoic wrote: Hi guys,

I just returned to Greece (live abroad) and tried to access a few betting websites. It seems that my provider (Otenet) has blocked all betting websites...! I get redirected here:
https://www.gamingcommission.gov.gr/Forbidden-Black-List.htm

How can you arb from Greece if you can't access the websites? Different ISP? VPN?

Cheers
I suppose they use local bookmakers like bet365, stoiximan etc.But options are limited really.
sab77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:43 pm

To all arbers from Greece! Hello guys!Hope this message finds you well.I am kind of new to sports arbitrage,spent so many hours to read carefully about bookmakers,e-wallets etc. and the risks of this investment and now I am about to finally begin with some real money.I want to make this topic our main topic to share experiences and opinions about arbing in Greece! Let's make some "easy" money guys!Cheers
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:08 pm

sab77 wrote: Let's make some "easy" money guys!Cheers
I don't want to discourage you sab77, but this mentality is not a good one. An experienced arber would say that this money is easy. But he invested a lot of time, efforts and intellect before saying so. Is this your case?
Also, I have sent a pm to you.
Good luck.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:57 pm

just some feedback, i try today some bookmakers "outside Greece" that accept Greek customers  and guess what?  Limits before even i place bets, Marathon , jetbull , 888sports  :'( 

Return to “Newbie's questions”