RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

trading platforms

Info about betting exchanges.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

trading platforms

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:09 am

Hi guys, there are a lot of  trading platforms out there,The most famous is betangel.There are also some others like geektoy,fairbot,cimatic,betemgine etc..I have 2 questions about this.

First how safe is to give your login passwords to third members?And from all these platforms do you know which is free and more accurate/best?

Second as i know betangel is for betfair/betdaq and if i am not wrong geekstoy is also for matchbook.Do you know for the others platforms which exchanges they support?

Also anyone knows if with these platforms you can bet 50 bets automatically in a minute to different odds/matches or you are limited to one per trade?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: trading platforms

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am

It's incredibly unsafe.  There are literally thousands of reports all over the internet (just do a lenghty search, they are well hidden) where people have placed their passwords into these tools and 2mins later found their account empty.  The bot takes the info and immediately changes your personal details, as well as the withdrawal info and then initiates a withdrawal.  It also changes your email and password instantly so you cannot change the password back...and by the time you have managed to make a claim and have convinced Betfair there's a problem, they have taken your money.

Stay far, far, far away!!  :P :P :P :P :P

Is that what you wanted to hear?  ;D

No seriously...most of the questions you have can be answered by a simple google search, common sense or just looking at the website of the platform.  Do you really think tools like these would stay in business if they ever took your login and password?  1 report and it would bankrupt them.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 am

lol Alfa1234 great post you got me there for a second!!

Also for Betfair make sure you set up 2 factor authorisation.  Takes 5 mins to set up and virtually ensures no one can access your account except you.  All the trading tools work with 2FA.
Never trust a goose!!!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:26 am

Alfa1234 wrote: It's incredibly unsafe.  There are literally thousands of reports all over the internet (just do a lenghty search, they are well hidden) where people have placed their passwords into these tools and 2mins later found their account empty.  The bot takes the info and immediately changes your personal details, as well as the withdrawal info and then initiates a withdrawal.  It also changes your email and password instantly so you cannot change the password back...and by the time you have managed to make a claim and have convinced Betfair there's a problem, they have taken your money.

Stay far, far, far away!!  :P :P :P :P :P

Is that what you wanted to hear?  ;D

No seriously...most of the questions you have can be answered by a simple google search, common sense or just looking at the website of the platform.  Do you really think tools like these would stay in business if they ever took your login and password?  1 report and it would bankrupt them.

I  and i did not found nothing about trading platforms stealing money,but i dont think its bad to ask in order to be sure.Also most people do not bet via platforms so its logical  not to found results.

Also i believe that you are wrong about "tools that stay in business".

Take point how famous and up to business are a lot of soft bookies that continue to steal money(1xbet,thousand of softs etc..),a lot of agents, different sites etc
so i do not think that a lot of scammers cannot stay in business.

Marketing is the key even for scammers to stay in business. ;)

Anyway thanks for answering.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 am

dealer wins wrote: lol Alfa1234 great post you got me there for a second!!

Also for Betfair make sure you set up 2 factor authorisation.  Takes 5 mins to set up and virtually ensures no one can access your account except you.  All the trading tools work with 2FA.
i will keep it in my mind :)
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 am

But again which do you think is the best compared with cost.After a little search geekstoy and cimatic i think that offer maybe the best services compared with price
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:01 am

They all have a demo or trial...try them.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 am

Yes try each one for a day and see which you prefer.

I use geeks toy purely to get an audio alert when one of my bets gets matched on BF, and fairbot for actual betting and trading.
Never trust a goose!!!
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am

never give your password to anyone  ;)
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:54 pm

never eat yellow snow  ;D ;D
Never trust a goose!!!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:29 pm

As you can see also other people afraid of giving passwords.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Free you have BotBeetle,with login with token, although it's no big deal. You also can build your software, Betfair has good API. It's not too much complicated, with your preferences, adapted to you trading models, your rules, and indicators. And forget the scalpings and indicators like Bollinger... 
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 pm

yeah completely agree with you building your own its the best thing but it requires good skills

Return to “Exchanges”