BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Re: William Hill - Multiple Accounts Permitted?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill - Multiple Accounts Permitted?

Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:13 pm

So after having my account at William Hill limited yesterday, I decided to read through their rules in regards to multiple accounts.

Something that took my interest was a section stating that we can ask them to close our accounts then if we create a new one, they hold no responsibility. Of course, this is all to do with gambling addiction.

They do have the usual section saying that duplicate accounts may have their winnings taken at their discretion.

I went to the chat this morning for clarification about whether or not I would be allowed to ask them to close my account, then create a new one. After the agent went off to check, apparently this is permitted, but I am likely to have the same restrictions (if not worse) very soon.

I asked if I could continue to close accounts and create new ones every time I was restricted and I was told that I could.

I asked if they would confiscate winnings from my new accounts and I was told that, as long as my old account was closed, they would not.

Has anybody else closed their William Hill account and then created a new one to get around restrictions? I am talking above-board here rather than creating an account in somebody else's name.
GStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:01 pm

My personal opinion is that they keeping some information after deleting your acc.. so they will limit you very fast (as they have your info).
Maybe this is working only for the addicted gamblers were they have fully active profile, but they addicted and wish to delete their account (i think also they keeping some info about that member), so after that they opening again, i dont think that any bookmaker will be against on this type of members.
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:40 pm

I'm sure that the limits will come quick and I am not expecting to be able to get more than one bet off before being restricted. But, when that happens, all I have to do is close that account and open another. It will be a never ending cycle.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:19 pm

A large voided winning bet will sting, dont fuck with Hills lol
Never trust a goose!!!
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:27 am

dealer wins wrote: A large voided winning bet will sting, dont fuck with Hills lol
The way I see it, they won't really have a leg to stand on? They have told me that I can do it and that they will not void my bets.

I should be able to get away with it at least once. Of course, if they do void, I won't try it again.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:52 am

They could also start messing with you in different ways.  Maybe they want you to reverify the account.

My account is still not verified and they owe me around 1k I think.  I've given up a long time ago.  Sent them about 25 selfies with various backgrounds and taken with a bunch of different cameras in high res...every time the image is "not clear enough".  It's their way of simply not wanting to pay you and no regulator touches an unverified account.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:37 pm

Don't know about WH as I've never tried, but I can tell you my experience with bet365, I guess it could be similar with all bookies.

I closed my own limited account and opened a new one a year later. I got limited a couple of hours later, if I recall correctly it was something like 2-3 hours later. I didn't place a single bet.

Tried the same process again only this time I managed to pick up their bonus. I deposited 600€, quickly placed bets for 600€ and rolled the bonus. Then limited instantly, but at least got that from them :)

So the point is, the account is 'normal' and without limits when you open it, but gets limited real fast once they check your history, whether you place bets or not.

This was... some 2-3 years ago.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:41 am

Indeed... I've had that happening too in WH. Doesn't matter how many pictures you send them, it's never good enough and there's nothing you can do about it.

All of this without reopening the same account, etc. Just a normal account, but if they suspect something about you, they will just steal your money. I guess that's Alfa's case as well. So if you're going for it, make sure you go with little money.
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:15 am

Unfortunately it doesn't work. As soon as you create a new account (even if you use a different IP) it is placed with the same limits if the details match.
valiut

Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:47 pm

Attention. William Hill limited my bets to 0,00 EUR after 7 years of betting. Loosers are welcome. Winners are not welcome. Of course at William Hill I won. Looks like this company with 1,6 billion UK pounds annual income punishing all arbers and limiting their accounts to 0,00. 100 EUR bet was maximum before limiting.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:39 pm

valiut wrote: 100 EUR bet was maximum before limiting.
WillHill?
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:36 pm

So this method actually works a charm.

If you register with a different post code but keep the rest of the details the same, your account will not be instantly limited.

Once you have created the account you can correct the post code yourself.

This has to be done immediately as you will have to go through account verification again.

If you have a payment method you haven't used before, then you are better off using that. Otherwise they instantly limit you to 26% (I don't know why it isn't 25%) as soon as you try using a previously registered payment method.

Limits come pretty quick and the account is unlikely to survive any longer than one day. The quickest I have had an account limited to 1% is within 3 hours. I managed to get one account to last three days, but all of the others were limited at the end of the day every day.

Interestingly the limit can actually be increased from 26% to 100% as long as you are losing money and have mainly been betting in markets where Will Hill weren't the bookie with the weak lines.

Due to the accounts being limited so quickly, you will want to use methods like PayPal or Skrill to deposit. That way you can get your winnings back quickly to pump back into your new account. It is best to withdraw your winnings immediately and not keep money sitting in the account as the limits can come at any time and you don't want to end up waiting too long to get it back before putting it in your new account.

They can be a pain to deal with when it comes to withdrawals if you are doing this though as, after limiting my previous two accounts, they wouldn't process my withdrawal until I pestered one of their agents over live chat.
christianj
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:05 pm

Doozy,

I beg you, dont do that, you will regret it when you think you are comfortable.  Williamhills can give you a heart attack but of course if  your bankroll is 100 to 500 euros, go ahead.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:15 am

This is one of the most valuable posts I have ever seen in this forum, and I must thank you all for that. I am wondering if there are other bookmakers (Bet365 maybe?) that allows under very specific circumstances to close your old account and start a new one without paying a real price.
Thank you all.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:19 am

You don't really expect anyone to answer to your question.
Take christianj's advise seriously.

Return to “Bookies discussion”