Surprising Arb opportunity available in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Surprising Arb opportunity available in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight.  (Read 1349 times)
barnstorm

View Profile

barnstorm

I see Mayweather at -375 and -400.

And McGregor at +525 and +495.

Surprising arb opportunity in a high profile boxing match where the spread is usually pretty big to begin with.
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

There have been "surprising" arbs on this fight for weeks...nothing surprising about it as the juice/margin is very low on a fight with this much action.
barnstorm

View Profile

barnstorm

I see some Books have a Draw possibility, so one needs to make sure that Draw is no bet in both Books you might be arbing, or both are three way and you cover the Draw possibility. Just in case it somehow ends in a Draw. You don't want to lose one and get a no bet in the other.
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

Most books have "moneyline" odds, meaning you'll get your money back if it does end in a draw.

I'm actually in some decent "middles" where I'll get my money back if it does end up as a draw and will win the other side.  Very unlikely, but fingers crossed.  ;D
testez
Has some experience

View Profile

testez

anyone else watching these lines  live? 2-3 h before the event? everything going crazy.
atilla9

View Profile

atilla9

No. Only you, the choosen one, watched this..
maletaja
Probably a Pro

View Profile

maletaja

I should have put 6+ or 8+ rounds. It was show and both guys probably was said to prolong tv-time. It should be catastrophic for the companies when Mayw would have done early rounds
geomak

View Profile

geomak

Hello

Anyone knows about boxing because i have no idea.

I bet one book:
Mayweather to make a knockdown: NO

And another bet:
Mcgregor to knocked down: yes

I have (luckily) both bets winning. Anyone knows if one bet is wrong settled?
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

Read their rules.  It was a techical knock down so it depends if the book where you bet "Maywheather knock down" counts a technical KO or not.
ppintaluba
Pro

View Profile WWW

ppintaluba

It was a technical knockout.
A knockdown is when you touch the floor with any part of your body (except feet) following a hit.

Maybe both outcomes are the same? "Boxer A to make a knock down" and "Boxer B to be knocked down".
Which bookmakers?

Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Pages: [1]
Print