RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

TempoBet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
MisterRodriguez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

TempoBet

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 am

In the past couple of months i have been noticing that TempoBet has much like Marathon(limited there)or 1xbet(always a risk for very high amounts)  always top prices with frequency in the main games with more liquidity providing value bets ofter.

Any ogf you guys have experience with this one,regarding limitations,max bet limits to low,or problems with witdhraw?

Best Regards
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: TempoBet

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:56 pm

You can take any game on any football major league (Seria A, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Premier League and other). Most of the times the favorite team odds are out of range.
Just three random games right now.
Attachments
Tempobet.png
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Do they pay?  Very few reviews about them online.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Someone from local community of tempomet earning huge money i think..
Anyway they spent much on advertising.. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/press/tempobet-secures-real-madrid-and-barcelona-advertising-deal

Maybe there is no money for withdraws.. Who knows.
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 am

I couldn't find anything about Tempobet myself, at least not much. So I tried it for a few weeks. Here is my experience:

* Easy registration.
* Documents was accepted fast.
* Withdrawal was done very quickly (But my account was not much +, maybe it will be more difficult if you win big?).
* You can not see maxbet when you want to bet.
* They limit you pretty fast - And they can limit you to zero.
* The traders don't accept any bets when you've been limited. Not even small bets on the big favourites.

I made many multiples etc, hoped that would help me. What I noticed was that I lost a bit in the beginning, and that probably made my account "live" longer.

In short words: Seems safe, but as with all things that are to good to be true - Fun will be over in a certain amount of time.

GL!
Last edited by Shawn2k on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
regnum 1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:14 am

This is email i recived from them. Actually never used account but opened it like 2 years ago. Now i decide to give it a try and was not able to log in,send them a email asking what is with my account and this is answer :

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We design our services and betting offers for customers taking part in recreational betting and gaming. If we believe that bets are being placed or the site is being used for any other reason, other than recreational betting, for example but not limited to fraud, collusion, arbitrage or matched betting, then actions taken according to our General Terms and Conditions.

We regret to inform you that your account has been closed and can not be reopened.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Tempobet Support
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 am

[This is email i recived from them. Actually never used account but opened it like 2 years ago. Now i decide to give it a try and was not able to log in,send them a email asking what is with my account and this is answer :

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We design our services and betting offers for customers taking part in recreational betting and gaming. If we believe that bets are being placed or the site is being used for any other reason, other than recreational betting, for example but not limited to fraud, collusion, arbitrage or matched betting, then actions taken according to our General Terms and Conditions.

We regret to inform you that your account has been closed and can not be reopened.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Tempobet Support
lol arbing and fraud are same category!
Shawn2k
Has experience

Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:36 pm

My withdrawal was between €1K and €5K  :)

...But my deposits was totally almost the same. As I've already written they were quick to accept documents etc. And the withdrawal also went very fast. I don't guarantee anything, but my impression was that they're not a scam, just a Mickey Mouse  ;)
SticyBandit
Has experience

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Tempobet is now clone of Vbet (there are probably 50 clones of Vbet). So when you are speaking about Tempo, you are referring to this "new" Tempobet?
And what is the difference between them and all those 50 other clones of (shit) Vbet?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 am

vbet clones shift odds the most faster. I have get less value this network. Anybody has experience?
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:27 am

SticyBandit wrote: Tempobet is now clone of Vbet (there are probably 50 clones of Vbet). So when you are speaking about Tempo, you are referring to this "new" Tempobet?
And what is the difference between them and all those 50 other clones of (shit) Vbet?
WTF? are you still drunk? :D

Tempo is not even close to Vbet and clones. Its unique i think...
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:28 am

where can i find full list of actual Vbet CURRENT clones?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:45 am

He's talking about tempobet.co.uk.
SticyBandit
Has experience

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:47 am

Ok, there are two Tempobets now. But from which countries can you even register on Tempobet.com? As if you register from some countries that are listed you even don't get any confirmation about registering and off course you can't login.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:54 am

You could just check their site...

"Residents of the USA, Spain, UK, Ireland, Russia, Moldova, Malta, Greece, Armenia, Georgia, France and Bulgaria are not allowed to open an account. In the event of a bet being accepted from user considered to be from these countries (temporary or indefinite resident, citizen, using IP address related to this countries etc.) Tempobet reserves the right in its sole discretion to void all bets and refund the initial deposit only."

Return to “Bookies discussion”