BetinAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetinAsia

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:39 pm

what is charges for deposit and withdrawal via ecopayz? do you offer cash back for volume on  pinnacle or sbobet etc. ? also do you have free deposit or withdrawal?
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 am

okakabukaka wrote: what is charges for deposit and withdrawal via ecopayz? do you offer cash back for volume on  pinnacle or sbobet etc. ? also do you have free deposit or withdrawal?
We don't charge any fee on deposits. You will have free withdrawal once, if you would like to make another one in following 30 days, you will have to pay 2% processing fee on that.

We can't offer cashback on SBO or Pin.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:12 am

I sent email to your service 1 hour ago still didn't get reply. I dont think this is a good service example.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 pm

okakabukaka wrote: I sent email to your service 1 hour ago still didn't get reply. I dont think this is a good service example.
1 hour? So what is your time limit in order to declare someone a good service. Do you know that Skrill and Neteller would make 2-3 business days before they replay?
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

15 minutes at top that what service i get always. I want to agent work for me not I'm working for agent. In pmts they procedures etc bored me so much.
Every time i bet they make money from me. So they shouldn't take my time. Time is money. Also their service is not bad but it can be better if they offer cashback to mollybet also im not certain if they do commision over winning bet on bf via molly after result cause the odds are already cut.. 36 odds to 35,15 in molly for example if they take anotehet %5.5 from winning this is not profitable..
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm

campeones wrote:
okakabukaka wrote: I sent email to your service 1 hour ago still didn't get reply. I dont think this is a good service example.
1 hour? So what is your time limit in order to declare someone a good service. Do you know that Skrill and Neteller would make 2-3 business days before they replay?
Thats why i never use them. I pay more commision to ecopayz but i have vip account there i never get 2-3 day reply to my problems. i recommend you ecopayz for that. always get reply same day. also one of them is agent other is payment method don't compare apple to orange.
campeones
To become a Pro

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 pm

okakabukaka wrote: 15 minutes at top
Which agents answers within 15 minutes to e-mails? I m a customer in many agents and I know that no-1 would reply that fast in e-mails. Skype is another thing but we are not talking about Skype here.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 pm

betac i never waited more than 5 minutes both chat or email. Also never bothered hard procedures. in any time of day until they closed i reach them easily. but as far as i see worst is pmts and most costly is asianconnect betinasia is operating in acceptable level. But for example Betinasia i want to deposit right now can't reach them for more than 2 hours still waiting..
Last edited by okakabukaka on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 am

okakabukaka wrote: betac i never waited more than 5 minutes both chat or email. Also never bothered hard procedures. in any time of day until they closed i reach them easily. but as far as i see worst is pmts and most costly is asianconnect betinasia is operating in acceptable level. But for example Betinasia i want to deposit right now can't reach them for more than 2 hours still waiting..
Hi

Your first email was replied in 70 mins, your request for another deposit was replied in 36 mins. We believe those times are acceptable however, we will try to improve our services. Thank you for your feedback.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
campeones
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:23 am

I think okakabukaka was stresses for another reason and projected it to you.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm

campeones wrote: I think okakabukaka was stresses for another reason and projected it to you.
Yes i was stressed because of another agent which i tried before you. When trying new thing especially in this business it causes so much stress and money if you make mistake. Also I said your operating in acceptable level.
For deposit I sent you 3 emails so 2 hours waiting is valid because i sent first email on 17:49 than 19:17 and get replied to my last email in 30 minutes in my local time. It's not so bad but if this is in weekend and i need match to catch before start i might lose many money if match was started. You can say you should hold enough money in your account but it needs trust also huge bankroll and that also ruins roi percantage per day which money can stand still doing nothing which needs to work for me. I liked your mollybet tool by the way it can be handy for me but it should be tested in high traffic weekend to see a better result.
Thank anyway. I still wait reply for commisions about BF from yesterday. :)
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am

well feedback about mollybet right now it says account low balance on pinny and don't show its odds. i requested single pinbet account to avoid this. But you can't have low amount error in pinnacle that is not acceptable.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:49 pm

We are really glad that you are writing every experience you have through Mollybet here, please let people know that problem was fixed in 10 mins and your Pinnacle account is provided so people can have an opinion about our services.
desmodromico
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello, I am thinking about opening account at BetInAsia, people with experience who count how he has gone with this broker?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:59 pm

desmodromico wrote: Hello, I am thinking about opening account at BetInAsia, people with experience who count how he has gone with this broker?

I started using BIA this year and my experiences are positive. Transactions can take little bit time sometimes, but didn't had any withdraw problems so far.

Return to “BetInAsia”