Best oddsfeed services/ odds providing API? ( finders fee/ arbing software free)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best oddsfeed services/ odds providing API? ( finders fee/ arbing software free)  (Read 1407 times)
maxarber

View Profile

maxarber

Hey Guys,

Looking for good odds providing services/ oddsfeeds, that betting software companies use like profit accumulator or arbitrage services - do you know of any?

If anybody knows of any or has knowledge in this area I would be happy to reward you with a finders fee or provide free access to arbitrage software.

Best,

Max

kustef
Getting better

View Profile

kustef

maybe oddstorm.com could help you? try to find tru google.
sendon1982

View Profile

sendon1982

Try uniarb.com, they might provide arbs feeds by API
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:28:30 AM by sendon1982 » Logged
VidaBlue

View Profile

VidaBlue

I had a dialogue once with an employee from betonvalue (betbrain) regarding XML-feed of their collection of odds. I wanted this in order to build my own betting machine. I never made any purchase, but you may try contacting them if you like or send me a pm and I can hand over the reference of the person that spoke to me.
betmachine
Not even a newbie

View Profile

betmachine

I already have my own autobet software that bets arbs between pinnacle and 1xBET at the moment .. i need help to build myself deeplink at betslip for pinacle 1xbet bet365 bf .. help me help someone with some documentation from these?
sendon1982

View Profile

sendon1982

www.uniarb.com has free arbs, not know how good it is.
Pages: [1]
Print