RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ready to start. Some questions.

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Ready to start. Some questions.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 pm

As an advice from me,now that you have fresh accounts,i will tell you maybe one of the most important things for your betting career.Try to search,learn and implement how to avoid limits and last you accounts as longer as you can.Also when you are limited,keep betting may you do not face so big limits at minor leagues.This is one main difference between pros and amateurs.Hope it helps. ;)
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 am

One other thing OP.  If your doing this with friends there is a very real danger of one of them running off with the entire bankroll. 

I would be very wary of pooling your cash with "friends"
Never trust a goose!!!
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:22 am

Arbusers wrote:
baselstrasse wrote: Thanks for all your answers...also madafaka that is trying to scare me  ;D

Anyway one more question: with this bankroll, how many arbs you suggest to do a day and which could be the best stake? 100€ every opportunity or more?
(I will try to bet only on important markets)
No worries. There are many people who will try to scare you and advise you to leave the forum. They all have their personal agenda.
There is no standard answer to this question. It depends on the day, the balance and the bookmaker. Each bookmaker needs a different approach. I wouldn't set a standard amount of money (i.e 100€) as there is no real reason to do so, especially if you are betting in bigger markets as you say.
I ll give you 2 examples so you understand the variation:
Saturday morning and you are having a nice o/u 3.5 goals arb with Willhill in EPL or Bundesliga. No reason to bet 100 euros. Go for the maximum possible stake, as far as you can cover it in Betfair or Pinnacle. I would prefer events that will finish within the next 3-4 hours, so I will be able to use that money again for the late games of the day.
Wednesday evening and you are having the same arb in Spanish cup. You don't have much action and the game will be later at night. Better place a bet of 100-200 and wait with the rest of your bankroll to see if anything else comes up.
There could be 1000s of examples like this. There is no standard answer.
Some people would never make this question because they only do live arbing and they don't really care much going for the max available stake.
It would be good to use square numbers like 100-250 or 375. Don't use decimals.
great advice!thank you
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:59 am

gamblehappier wrote: As an advice from me,now that you have fresh accounts,i will tell you maybe one of the most important things for your betting career.Try to search,learn and implement how to avoid limits and last you accounts as longer as you can.Also when you are limited,keep betting may you do not face so big limits at minor leagues.This is one main difference between pros and amateurs.Hope it helps. ;)
Most of bookies limit to 1eur in cents and you cant do anything! with 1 ID you cant last for years, of course there is major factor - your country and region you live. For some countries arbing is dead and you cant do anything!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”