RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Limited from pinnacle

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Limited from pinnacle

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:18 pm

campeones wrote: There is a small trick when you want to bet more in pinnacle without moving the line. Say that max bet in a market is 100. You place a small bet of 25 that will not move the line and then place a bigger bet of 100 that will move it. Like this you get 25% bigger limit than the original. Notice, this trick will not work when there is a rapid odd movement.
well for 1240 € bet i tried that max amount is 860 i bet 440 than i will bet 800 without movement but no.. they move line in first bet in major event before kick off. but this i believe my agent don't take offer of %50 from pinnacle. but we need to improve and adopt in new situtaions in order to success. this mollybet thing seems promising but when odds gets high it doesnt offer you high odd if you have position for low they accept as lower odd as far as i understand. its not good.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Limited from pinnacle

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm

That trick depends what other bets they have received on that selection.  Say the odds are 1.5 and the max is 700.  Pinny will move the line if 300 or more is bet, well how do you know another person has not bet 250 already meaning a 50 bet will move the line.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Bookies discussion”