RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New no-limit for Skrill P2P transactions

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

New no-limit for Skrill P2P transactions

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:14 am

Hi guys, just received an email that, if I understood correctly, states that from 14th December Skrill P2P transactions will cost 1.45% with no limit to this fee. Which means that an 8K transaction that costs us today 20€, will cost us the fantastic amount of 116€. 116€ for a money transaction! That's just... I'm just speechless. This is sooo expensive that it's even hard to believe until I see it happening. Should it actually be true, I'd have to say congratulations Skrill, you just go on abusing like this for as long as you can...

So here are a few questions, perhaps we can share some thoughts / knowledge:

- Now we know there's no limit in this fee. Is there a limit to Skrill's greed?

- Any ideas about Neteller's next steps? Can we expect them to follow?

- How will this affect accounts referred by Arbusers? Is the fee for Arbusers accounts less than this 1.45% no limit?

Thanks
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: New no-limit for Skrill P2P transactions

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 am

yes there are no cap, BUT if u are doing 8k trancations, then you are not bronze level:)

Only chance to make some silver vip level 12k turnover

To obtain silver level  you can just do some 12k depsoit and instat withdrawal some soft book
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:54 am

We can only speculate that NT will follow at a certain point. The reason why I m saying this is because we ve seen one e-wallet following the other after short period of time several times.
In order to avoid these fees, you need a Silver VIP status for your Skrill account, that is to be given after 15k of deposits to bookmakers.
matt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:17 am

will there be a cap on fees with bronze status?
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Neteller couldn't wait one day and they also send the same message! I cannot believe why the European commition about monopolies didn't block the merger!!! Why on earth they exist if they cannot see the cartel-monopoly that skrill-neteller they wanted to create! In one year from now maybe the will create a new T&C saying that they can borrow our money without telling us!!! No cap for a money transfer on the same platform-organisation,WTF.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:42 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: In one year from now maybe the will create a new T&C saying that they can borrow our money without telling us!!!
This is not going to happen as FCA requests that all money is available. In reality they have to put some of their own cash aside for this.
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 am

So the tactic is to ensure we are silver level before making the transfer.

Where exactly on my account can I see what level I am at and how much more I need to transact to reach the next level?

If I am silver level this quarter (31st December), will I drop back to square one from 1st January and have to transact another 15k this quarter also, or does the level not expire this quickly?
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:54 am

freaked wrote: So the tactic is to ensure we are silver level before making the transfer.

Where exactly on my account can I see what level I am at and how much more I need to transact to reach the next level?

If I am silver level this quarter (31st December), will I drop back to square one from 1st January and have to transact another 15k this quarter also, or does the level not expire this quickly?
If you manage to get Silver this quarter, you'll be Silver till the end of next quarter. If you want to be on Silver level continuously, you have to make 15k rollover every quarter
matt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 am

What are the benefits of bronze?
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks arber_PL

arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Return to “Skrill”