RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software

Useful links for smart gambling
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 am

Hi there. I've just signed up to Smartbets and went to add a physical connection, but currently it's only giving me the option to have one in Croatia, but I want some in the UK.

Also, I'm not sure where to message or mention to get the additional €48 credit Arbusers offer.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:36 am

Hello, all UK connections are presently used, but more will be added before the end of week. Smartbet.io owned connections availability cannot be guaranteed at any moment, but we are always trying to meet demand. You have the option to install your own connections however, which are always reserved for you and never leased to other members.

To receive the bonus, I will need to know your smartbet.io username, please message me either here or in smartbet.io
https://www.smartbet.io - leading bet automation
esmirna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:15 pm

living in germany, I do not have a pinnacle account and have to pay 5% taxes on bet365. I guess there is no chance for me to use it.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 am

esmirna wrote: living in germany, I do not have a pinnacle account and have to pay 5% taxes on bet365. I guess there is no chance for me to use it.
Use a broker, like PremiumTrading for Pinnacle.
About Bet365, 5% tax will eat your profit, search for friends in other countries or use another bookie.
esmirna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:15 pm

thorocska wrote:
esmirna wrote: living in germany, I do not have a pinnacle account and have to pay 5% taxes on bet365. I guess there is no chance for me to use it.
Use a broker, like PremiumTrading for Pinnacle.
About Bet365, 5% tax will eat your profit, search for friends in other countries or use another bookie.
i dont really use bet365 anyway. I didnt know that when you use broker for pinnacle, you could still use smartbet. thanks for the idea.
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:35 am

Thanks for your reply. I have a few questions.

At the moment I can see that no physical connections anywhere are currently available. With regards to installing my own connections for a €100 fee, if I sign up through arbusers, can the €48 bonus credit be applied to the fee, bringing the price down to €52?

Also installing my own connections you state
the owner needs to buy and install the equipment set for a 100 EUR one-time fee, host the equipment and pay separately his internet provider for internet access.
What do you mean by saying I need to host the equipment? How do I go about doing this?

Also, if I pay for a mobile internet provider, does this mean I'm also able to change the IP address of my connection remotely at will, by disconnecting and reconnecting from 4g mobile? This would be of interest to me as it would mean I could have multiple normal UK IP addresses on one account.

Thanks!
Last edited by Mobile Gnome on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 am

All your transactions with smartbet.io are carried out from your smartbet.io balance. The arbusers signup bonus is credited to this balance so it can be used for all smartbet.io services, including the purchase of your own equipment sets. The cost of each equipment set is 100 EUR, so all you need to do is make sure that your smartbet.io balance has enough funds to cover this cost when your order.

At the moment all smartbet.io owned connections available to lease are taken, but we are always installing new according to demand. You can overcome the availability issues by buying your own connections and hosting them to any country. Hosting means to have a suitable place that signal for your chosen ISP is strong and a socket available to plug the router in. The router itself is very small and consumes around 5 Watts of electricity, so any place with good signal would be suitable.

After the connection is installed, there is no maintenance required apart from just inserting an unlocked and activated sim card in the set. After that point, your connection can be automatically managed from the control panel at smartbet.io. It does not matter if the connection is owned by you or smartbet.io, when you add a connection to your account you can reset it remotely, you no longer need physical access to the equipment set. However, there is no need to manual reset most of the time, as the system will automatically reset a connection whenever there is the need to get a fresh IP. When you unplug a connection from a VPC to plug it to another VPC for example, the connection will be auto reset.
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 am

hello
does your bot support pyckio picks?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 am

Yes, it does. However all externally supported sources are supported on a best effort basis. This means that pyckio or whatever external source may decide to stop accepting smartbet.io as automation method for their picks, or impose a premium on bet placement fees, or restrictions on max stakes. Please keep this in mind when buying subscriptions for externally supported sources.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:59 pm

smartbet.io wrote: Yes, it does. However all externally supported sources are supported on a best effort basis. This means that pyckio or whatever external source may decide to stop accepting smartbet.io as automation method for their picks, or impose a premium on bet placement fees, or restrictions on max stakes. Please keep this in mind when buying subscriptions for externally supported sources.
@smartbet.io
I see that you support inbetsment.com tipsters. I have checked their site, they call their bot as Auto Betting Tool.
I didn't find any info about that they are using smartbet.io bot. Are they implemented their own bot or they just partnered with you and branded (renamed) your bot to Auto Betting Tool?
Thanks
https://www.inbetsment.com/en/terms-and-conditions
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi,

Inbetsment tipsters are supported as external sources. What this means is that you will need to buy a subscription to the inbetsment tipster that you are interested in, then have your bot monitor your email for emails from that tipster. Pick retrieval is done by authenticating with inbetsment through a special interface that was built for that purpose.

The autobetting option available at inbetsment is totally unrelated to smartbet.io
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm

smartbet.io wrote: Hi,

Inbetsment tipsters are supported as external sources. What this means is that you will need to buy a subscription to the inbetsment tipster that you are interested in, then have your bot monitor your email for emails from that tipster. Pick retrieval is done by authenticating with inbetsment through a special interface that was built for that purpose.

The autobetting option available at inbetsment is totally unrelated to smartbet.io
They say on their page:
"When the tipster sends the pick, the Auto-Betting tool places the bets automatically for you, according to the parameters you predefine (stake strategy, stake unit and% fall allowed).

Later the pick will be released by the app and / or mail so that those who have contracted the manual subscription can place the bet. "

So if smartbet.io bot monitors the email, then the bot will get the tip after the Inbetsment "Auto Betting Tool" place the bet if I understand correctly. Why the email is needed if smartbet.io could place the bet via special interface? What will be the placement order? What tool place the bet first? Thanks.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:04 pm

The email serves as a trigger. Their emails contain a pick ID. This ID along with user's inbetsment credentials are passed to the inbetsment server which then returns the pick (if the user is authorized). This was developed much earlier than they started offering their in house autobetting. What exactly is happening when they publish a pick is a question that only they can answer. They could be sending it to their bot first and then email it or vice-versa. So far, I have no evidence to believe that they intentionally delay either of the 2 methods. But this could change anytime, they may decide that emails are sent after bets have been placed by their bot or not at all. My concern is to take the bet as as fast as possible after the email hits the user's mailbox, but what happens before this moment is out of my control and entirely up to the source owner to decide.
Nequanel

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Very interesting. Can the bot open mails with picks that have captcha protection?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Yes, captchas however are used only by blogabet. More info about the various blogabet modes can be found here: https://smartbet.io/questions/view/59

Return to “Links”