BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Money transfer maximum cap scrapped

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Money transfer maximum cap scrapped

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:17 am

I got the following email yesterday:

"We are making some changes to our terms and conditions which will come into effect on 14th December 2017. We want to take this opportunity to summarise the changes for you.

NETELLER Account Fees

The following changes shall apply to the Fees stated in the NETELLER Account Terms of Use:

-  The fee charged for the Money Transfer option will be reduced to 1.45%, with a minimum Money Transfer Fee of $0.50 (USD) and no maximum fee.

Your continued use of our services after 14th December 2017 will be taken as your acceptance of the above changes. Please get in contact with us should you need further information."

So now instead of paying €18 for the maximum €4,500 money transfer, we will have to pay €65.25. That's a disgraceful 362.5% increase.

Does this also apply to accounts registered through the arbusers banners? Do we expect Skrill to follow suit?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Money transfer maximum cap scrapped

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:35 am

Skrill have already done the same, I no longer use either of these services.  The fact they are blatantly ripping people off suggests to me they are unethical at best, or about to go under at worst.
Never trust a goose!!!
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:58 am

dealer wins wrote: Skrill have already done the same, I no longer use either of these services.  The fact they are blatantly ripping people off suggests to me they are unethical at best, or about to go under at worst.
you have alternative?
ar
arbers

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 am

alternative is ecopayz, Of corse bet365 dont have it, but ther is not only bet365 on this planet. Sprd the bankrool
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 pm

my_username wrote:
dealer wins wrote: Skrill have already done the same, I no longer use either of these services.  The fact they are blatantly ripping people off suggests to me they are unethical at best, or about to go under at worst.
you have alternative?
Bank accounts and debit cards.  A lot more private too banks dont share info with the bookmakers.
Never trust a goose!!!
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:36 pm

I dont see any issue achiving silver status even being lowroller. You have 3 months to achive 15k turnover. I know plenty of rooms where i play which you can do 4 free withdrawal per month. Or if u are using pinnacle you can easly withdraw(if u make 3x volume)If u are active during these months 15k isnt issue
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:04 pm

So there's one thing confusing me: does registering via Arbusers grant silver VIP status, or maybe smaller fees like arbers suggested? Or perhaps a lower deposit requirement to reach such status? Both for Neteller and Skrill. Thanks.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 pm

barbero wrote: So there's one thing confusing me: does registering via Arbusers grant silver VIP status, or maybe smaller fees like arbers suggested? Or perhaps a lower deposit requirement to reach such status? Both for Neteller and Skrill. Thanks.
There is no confusion actually barbero. You can read what we offer in the appropriate threads. Technically, there is no Silver VIP status for Neteller accounts and that is why here in arbusers we use the term ''enhanced'' for Neteller, while we still use the term ''VIP'' for Skrill. That was left there since many years ago and it is still used by many affiliates and PaySafe managers in order to distinguish accounts.
You can read more here:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2219.0.html
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2200.0.html
In these 2 links you can see what is valid today until 14th of December.
As for the fees that users have to pay from now until 14th of December you should look here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,5226.msg60050.html#msg60050
As for the fees of Skrill and NT after December the 14th, you received an e-mail from these e-wallets informing you. Bronze VIP accounts will have to pay fees, while Silver and above will continue operating free of fees.
Now, some of you guys raised some questions about the ease to get and maintain the Silver VIP status in both NT and Skrill. There is an ongoing talk between arbusers and PaySafe and we will inform you as soon as we have news, most probably in the coming days.
I hope I am clearing some things up.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 pm

I understand that a lower threshold would be a great help for the players, but at the same time there are smart ways to achieve any threshold no matter how high, or avoid paying these fees with the use of smart techniques.
We are working for a lower threshold.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Surely that can be done, but of course it depends on each case, as you know... sometimes it will be possible to use these techniques, sometimes not. Depending on the country or the preferences of the owner of the account some bookies will be available, some others won't, etc. As it has been proven time and again, we all arb in similar but somewhat different ways, so some tricks might apply only to some, but I think that's a good hint anyway. What is certain is that lowering this threshold will be extremely useful for everybody, it would be fantastic if you managed to get a deal.

Thanks for the effort :)
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Return to “Neteller ”