BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bonus Bagging and Arbitrag

Ask anything about smart gambling
Huhuz

Bonus Bagging and Arbitrag

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello everyone,

At first sorry for my bad english. I am from Germany.
I have found a Manual for Bonus Bagging after i have tried these 10 Times i was interested to Sportbets.
So i have googeld a lot and found some interesting Sites like surebet.com/users/sign_up?affiliate_code=arbusers&zone=arbusers" target="_blank" class="postlink autolinks">Surebet.com
After i tried Surbet 2 Month i have googeld Arbitrag and found that great Forum.
I have read the last 1,5 Weeks some Topic's in this Forum but with my bad english its not always easy to understand you  ::)
That as a little description off me.

Next Thing is i read about Valuebetting but fund not very much Information about the Basics and on what I have to watch out for.
The same is with Trading on Betfair or Matchbook. The Post i found are 8-10Years old -> these in 2017 current?(3)

Should I arbitrate / bagging / trade from another country? If so which country would be best for it and how do I manage it?(4)

For Arbitrage i read that i don't bet more than 10% from the Bankroll and only on Surebets with 3-5% percent, I am right?(5)

I am very sorry for that english and that Questions but i found no german Arbitrage Forum and have no one to ask.  :-\

Nice greets from Germany and a good Start to the new Week,

Huhuz
Last edited by Huhuz on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Bonus Bagging and Arbitrag

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Welome to the forum Huhuz, I hope it meets your expectations.
I had to modify your initial post to protect you and the forum.
Thank you.

Return to “Newbie's questions”