BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

RebelBetting launches surebetting in Nigeria!

Bet On Sports and Win Every Time
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

RebelBetting launches surebetting in Nigeria!

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:13 pm

We recently launched RebelBetting 6.7 with support for some of the best local Nigerian bookmakers!  :)
Keep an eye on our blog and facebook page so you don't miss out on any updates regarding this - and future awesome releases.

* Nairabet - one of the oldest and most renowned bookmaker in Nigeria. They provide a huge amount of odds!
* Bet9ja - a fast-growing bookmaker with high odds
* Nairabet - highly requested Nigerian bookmaker

We've also made a couple of other fixes, please see our changelog:
http://rebelbetting.com/changelog
Last edited by RebelBetting on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: RebelBetting launches surebetting in Nigeria!

Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:50 pm

How much nigerian players there are in arb world?  i dont understand why some softwares do bullshit but dont add real must be bookmakers for European players?

According to the estimates, the averageYEARLY salary in Nigeria is 658,324 NGN (USD3,596)

Any comments? with my just made 300EUR bet i will be King in Nigeria....  8)
Bi
BigFatArb

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Nigerian bookies??? Are you serious RB??????
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Shariks93 wrote: How much nigerian players there are in arb world?  i dont understand why some softwares do bullshit but dont add real must be bookmakers for European players?

According to the estimates, the averageYEARLY salary in Nigeria is 658,324 NGN (USD3,596)

Any comments? with my just made 300EUR bet i will be King in Nigeria....  8)

hahaha, this comment really made me laugh, but you really need to research more about Nigeria,

Those guys are seriously rich, and that estimate is really false. But you are right, the bookies are useless for Nigerians and Arbers.

But dont blame rebelbetting, it was an easy addition
Last edited by xajaker on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:35 pm

You are not fair with RebelBetting. You do not have a global picture of the arbing scene, being limited within European frames.
During these last years a number of African bookmakers started operating both online and offline. Some time ago I decided to take a deeper look in these markets and here is what I found.
Indeed these bookmakers can be characterised as Mickey Mouse. Their limits and the accepted bets are indeed low judging with our European criteria. I estimate that the average bet is somewhere around 2-3 euros, while the maximum bet is somewhere around 20 euros, depending on the market of course. These bookmakers are extremely slow in changing their lines, some times, they don't even bother changing their lines and thus, arbs of 20-25% are possible.
Now get in the shoes of an African arber with a bankroll of 800-1000 euros who is getting 10-20 arbs per busy day of 10%. If he is able enough to enable 400 euros on daily basis, he is making 40 euros. Guys, this is a dream salary for many European countries. Can you imagine what it is for Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana? I m not mentioning these 3 countries randomly.

If RebelBetting and the others continue like this, they will give the right of dreaming to several African arbers.
It is a mistake to judge with our European criteria and it is also wrong to discourage Rebelbetting and their potential clients. After all, you can untick a number of boxes very easily. One would say that RB is doing it in order to present better stats, but hey, aren't we all take trials?
Before some of you grab the opportunity to attack me for protecting RB, I suggest you take a look in my previous posts in RBs threads.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 am

Arbusers wrote: You are not fair with RebelBetting. You do not have a global picture of the arbing scene, being limited within European frames.
During these last years a number of African bookmakers started operating both online and offline. Some time ago I decided to take a deeper look in these markets and here is what I found.
Indeed these bookmakers can be characterised as Mickey Mouse. Their limits and the accepted bets are indeed low judging with our European criteria. I estimate that the average bet is somewhere around 2-3 euros, while the maximum bet is somewhere around 20 euros, depending on the market of course. These bookmakers are extremely slow in changing their lines, some times, they don't even bother changing their lines and thus, arbs of 20-25% are possible.
Now get in the shoes of an African arber with a bankroll of 800-1000 euros who is getting 10-20 arbs per busy day of 10%. If he is able enough to enable 400 euros on daily basis, he is making 40 euros. Guys, this is a dream salary for many European countries. Can you imagine what it is for Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana? I m not mentioning these 3 countries randomly. 

If RebelBetting and the others continue like this, they will give the right of dreaming to several African arbers.
It is a mistake to judge with our European criteria and it is also wrong to discourage Rebelbetting and their potential clients. After all, you can untick a number of boxes very easily. One would say that RB is doing it in order to present better stats, but hey, aren't we all take trials?
Before some of you grab the opportunity to attack me for protecting RB, I suggest you take a look in my previous posts in RBs threads.

Hey, i think i can share some insist on this too and explain why i said it is almost useless.

I think i have checked the Nigeria market also last year actually and this are my findings, of course arbers are good in risk taking and venturing into the market can be good or profitable but keep this points in mind.

1. Most of this bookmakers buy the odds or use exactly the same odds as european bookies. Imo European bookies are safer than them.

2. Deposit and withdrawl process is just impossible for both Nigerian arber and Foreign arber, For a Nigerian arber, he needs asian accounts or european account to combine with and that he cannot get if he dont have good connections outside the country because most Nigeria cards dont work outside nigeria for deposit, he cannot use ewallets so basically, he cannot operate foreign deposit or withdrawal without good stress or risk.

For the foreign arber thinking of going there, how do you deposit and withdraw also. Withdrawals are done only by bank transfer which take days or weeks, no ewallet for deposit and even the major bookies there dont accept foreign cards for deposit or withdrawl. So in general, money movement which is essential for an arber is restricted or difficult if not impossible.

3. Currency, they dont bet in other currency except in their domestic currency. Funny enough, i research more and the Nigerian currency is one of the most unstable currency in the world. Today your 1000 pounds can be worth, 1000 pounds but tomorrow, it becomes lesser. That is risky. Check the dollar rate there between 2015 and 2017 and you will understand.

4. Corruption and bottleneck, believe me, to bet in that country, you better have a one on one relationship with the bookie or your money can vanish any day without trace, and funny the gambling commission answer to them rather than the other way. so reporting to them can be as worst as reporting to IBAS.

but the benefit includes that they are very very slow with limiting process if they ever do that for now and there are good arbs also there.
Never heard a case of voided bets too.

but my point of saying it is useless, is that a person who wants to arb there, will better of move to the country and if you are in the country and have no outside hand, then it is useless for you.
Bi
BigFatArb

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 am

LOL move to Nigeria to arb! now thats desperate!  ;D  :o

Return to “RebelBetting”