New to arbing

Ask anything about smart gambling
vdse87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

New to arbing

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:49 am

Hello guys!

I am new to arbing, I am from Romania and yesterday was my first day (i placed 4 prematch arbs). I am using a VPN so I can bet with UK bookies.

Please reccommend a software (my guess is between Rebel and BetBurger) and also please tell me what are the best bookies for arbing in UK. Marathon and Bwin already started limiting. After one day. And I had small stakes (2-300 pounds).

Also please tell me what is more efficient (ROI wise) live arbing or prematch.

I have accounts with: Bet365, Bwin, Coral, 10Bet, William Hill, Betfair.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: New to arbing

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:05 pm

If you want to get successful with arbing, i advise you do research. Those golden days arbing, when you sit down and everything is told or done for you is gone. so my best advise is to research, if you start search in this forum, you will find more answers than questions enough to make you a pro.

All your questions can be answered easily here also, but you will end up asking more and having problems if you dont research and read.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:07 pm

all said above. Do your own research. Google simple questions
Information is very costly
for example software. Take all software and compare them. Which is better and suits for you. Nobody are not going to tell you do and make $$$. Its hard times
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:15 pm

In arbing all the time you must move, search for new ways and opportunities. That what worked 3 months ago, today is past and dont works anymore. You need focus on LIVE arbing, thats the way to last a little longer...

1. You need test arbing services yourself and find which is best. Most on them focus on several bookies or markets, even sports.
2. Test your locals, nowadays locals can be gold and they dont limit usually local players after 2-3 bets like international bookies  espcially UK do.
3. do you use only UK IP with VPN or you have UK adress too?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Welcome, salut,
vdse87 wrote: I am from Romania
The (de)regulation of the Romanian market cam as a shock, but in the end created immense local opportunities you should take a look at.
vdse87 wrote: Please reccommend a software
You have to try them your self. Like this you will gain experience and you will see what suits you best.
vdse87 wrote: please tell me what are the best bookies for arbing in UK.
Do a small research here.
vdse87 wrote: Also please tell me what is more efficient (ROI wise) live arbing or prematch.
Live arbing is better these days in many terms.
vdse87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Hey guys!

Thank you for the replies. So I made a one-day subscription with betburger and I made around 50 pounds profit (maybe I got lucky because they are so fast).
In ROI live arbs are way better than prematch.

I guess lot of you guys use betburger. How do you place the bets because you recieve them, and in the next 4-5 seconds they are no longer available. Especially tennis. I mean I installed ArbHelper for Chrome but still 98% of the time I didnt get to place... Is there any way to anticipate or something like that?
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:12 pm

vdse87 wrote: Hey guys!

Thank you for the replies. So I made a one-day subscription with betburger and I made around 50 pounds profit (maybe I got lucky because they are so fast).
In ROI live arbs are way better than prematch.

I guess lot of you guys use betburger. How do you place the bets because you recieve them, and in the next 4-5 seconds they are no longer available. Especially tennis. I mean I installed ArbHelper for Chrome but still 98% of the time I didnt get to place... Is there any way to anticipate or something like that?

if i am right, you said you have a bankroll of 300 euros and you started with live and not just live, you started on Tennis. Give it 2 days and you will lose you whole bankroll if not more.

i will advise you again, to research more and avoid tennis for now, if you must arb on live, go on sport that allows you time to think, like football, or hockey. Fast sports has alot of arbs and alot of fake arbs. If you dont take care you will lose alot. Even the pros lose alot on the live arbing.

be careful
Last edited by xajaker on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Take smaller steps
Level 1 : only football prematch ( under/over match odds, etc etc)
Level 2 :  start more complicated bets/sports.
Level 3 : Live arbing with simple bets, over/under or match odds(football/basketball)
level 4 : live arbing tennis

vdse87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 am

I understand perfectly. My bankroll is about 4000 pounds. I will make only prematch for starters, altough last night I made by myself a live corners arb with 10% profit. I am a fast learner but tennis live arb is very fast. i will stick to prematch for now and maybe on weekends get a day from betburger for live football.

Return to “Newbie's questions”