RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Withdrawing from Matchbook

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Withdrawing from Matchbook

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Has anybody been able to withdraw from this lot without using Skrill or Neteller?

They are refusing to process withdrawals to Mastercard or Visa. They have told me that, if I don't want to use Skrill or Neteller, I will have to pay them £35 for a bank transfer.

Their FAQ says that they refuse to process withdrawals to Mastercard, but there is nothing in there about them refusing to process withdrawals to Visa.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Withdrawing from Matchbook

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm

I use my visa debit card and have no problems depositing or withdrawing.  I used to use Skrill but due to their greed and source of wealth intrusive bollocks changed it to my debit card a few months back, and have had no problems at all.
Never trust a goose!!!
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Well they told me that they can't process withdrawals to Visa or Mastercard and that Skrill would be the only option. I played ball and went for Skrill, but now they are telling me that they can't process withdrawals to Skrill either.

The only way they will let me withdraw is if I pay them £35 for a bank transfer. They can think again. I have already reported them for this stunt.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:17 pm

They do require sufficient generated commission to cover their ewallet processing fees before allowing free withdrawals, maybe this is the issue. 
Never trust a goose!!!
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Matchbook are a bunch of tramps. Don't give them any business as they don't play fair when it comes to withdrawing your money.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:00 am

It is an exchange,strange that they have problem with withdrawals.Never had problem with them.How much money you won?
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:19 am

Never had problems either. Might be indeed that you didn't reach the required rollover to cover their fees. If you didn't then they will want to pass such fees on to you, which happens in every book, even in the greatest one of them all :)
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:02 am

I've met the rollover requirements. It is just one story after another with this lot.

Them: You can't withdraw to Mastercard because your bank won't allow payments to it. If we could do it we would, but unfortunately we can't.

Me: This is the case for some Mastercards, but not mine. I have withdrawn from several other bookmakers without any problems.

Them: You're lying. It's not possible. You will have to make a minimum deposit with a Visa card, Skrill or Neteller, then you can withdraw to that source. Alternatively we can do a bank transfer for you, but we will charge you £35 for this.

*I deposit via visa and rollover the small deposit. My withdrawal to visa is declined*

Them: You can't withdraw to visa. We only allow withdrawals to Skrill or Neteller. Alternatively we can do a bank transfer for you, but we will charge you £35 for this.

*I deposit via Skrill and rollover the small deposit. My withdrawal to Skrill is declined*

Them: You can't withdraw to Skrill. If you want to withdraw your money we can do a bank transfer for you, but we will charge you £35 for this.
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:11 pm

It's a never ending cycle with this lot. Earlier they told me that I can only withdraw to Mastercard (as I originally tried to do). I tried to withdraw via Mastercard and they rejected it, telling me that I can only withdraw via Skrill. The Skrill withdrawal was then rejected as I can only withdraw to Mastercard...
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:31 pm

I now have two pending withdrawals split between Skrill and Mastercard. Surely they will have to process one? Or will they send one rejection e-mail telling me that I can only withdraw to Skrill and another telling me that I can only withdraw to Mastercard?
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Because they have no reason for rejecting the withdrawals and any e-mail they send will mean they have to process one, they just rejected my two withdrawals without notifying me.
Bookmakers 2U
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:32 pm

just to your attention and a caution note here.
Be prepared that Matchbook security verification team can ask for your ID card in front of your face anytime. They can ask for it, not the first time, not the second time but the third payout time. I have always received free payouts via Skrill. (so far)
Last edited by Bookmakers 2U on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”