9wickets

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 9wickets  (Read 1989 times)
desmodromico

View Profile

desmodromico

9wickets
« on: November 14, 2017, 04:08:00 PM »

Hi, I have been offered an account in this exchange betting house. Does anyone have experience in it?

https://www.9wickets.com/

a greeting
DPG

View Profile

DPG

Re: 9wickets
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »

As far as I know it's just another betfair exchange with a different name. Same old shitty betunfair with sky high premium charges.
naza

View Profile

naza

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 07:37:52 AM »

The minimum deposit is of 100 Euros. Commission on winnings is of 3.5%, and commission on deposits and withdrawals is of 2%.

There are no premium charges. I'm interested to know if someone has tried this service
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 08:33:02 AM »

I have access and for me, is a Betfair's clone  like many others. Maybe some disadvantage may be that doesn't have all the sports or  you can't download your history bets/account
gamblehappier
Has some experience

Gambling is the key in order to survive.

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 01:45:11 PM »

First time hearing this broker.Anyone who uses this betfair broker?I do not know its a good idea to use a broker which is not so famous,quite risky.

Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
vendetta

View Profile

vendetta

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 01:56:11 PM »

Offered by that broker

https://bookielink.org/

If you wish he can give you pass to see a test account!
gamblehappier
Has some experience

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 02:47:15 PM »

Thanks,maybe give a try.Do you have personal experience with them?Premium charges?

TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »

9wickets is Betfair's clone. Software that use Betfair's API, it's not a broker. There are some agents that offer it. Premium charge by Betfair is always there, it is not circumventable, except certain cases or new account.  Although there are some clones with other charges.
gamblehappier
Has some experience

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 01:38:14 AM »

After a google search now i understand that this is the product that offer betibc(acc-exx).Betibc is a well known broker.Have you ever used this platform| 9wickets.The strange thing and very suspucious is that when you try to register there they offer Bet365 account ? ???

The good question is "It is a real 365 account or a book with same api"?A lot skillful people can gain from it,but i do not think that owners of acc-exx are fool.Something strange happen there if they do not limit accounts.Serious brokers do not offer soft bookies.Anyone who play there can share experience.

TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 08:36:43 AM »

There are some "agents" that are offering Bet365's accounts, I guess there's something else, or that they will provide an incessant flow of accounts to deal with limitations.
naza

View Profile

naza

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 10:05:42 AM »

I have asked them for Bet365 accounts since couple of months, but they say that they don't have for the moment.

I'm interested to know more about their offer for betfair tho. If someone willing to share experience it would be really appreciated
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 12:00:30 AM »

If you mean to acc-ex, for Betfair, IMO is not recommended. They tell me that I would have a flat fee every month, in addition of 5 % winning fees. The good thing is that you will can use third parties software (not your bots, you can't) I don't want more leeches
Kosmas89

Improvise.Adapt.Overcome

View Profile

Kosmas89

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2018, 05:08:49 PM »

I want to inform the forum about my unpleasant incident with 9wickets , which decide to cancel  2 of my bets, both winnings last tuesday. Both bets were matched , so i dont know why or when they decide to cancel them, because i find out 3 days later when i did a fast check of my balances and i realise that something wasnt right, so i discover that 9wickets had cancel both my bets.
The 2 bets was 100 and 70 euro each, and was arbs with odds 1.9 approximately , so i had a negative -160 in that 2 matches, not much for a big player, but big money for me.

The second match was an over/under in valenthia game vs las palmas.
The first match was about over/under4,5 in live  nice-monaco and the available odds was 1.88 , 1,9 1,92   and i needed to match 100 euro so i avoid the 1.92 odds cause the liquidity was around 120-130 , and with the fear to not match my bets i decide to cover my bets in 1,90  with liquidity 500 euro!!!
Anyway i ask my agent about that bet, and they inform me that not  just mine, but all the bets in this specific market/odds were cancelled .

Thats all guys, i lost my money in an ugly way,that cant change, i dont know why  , but i feel that i should inform the forum about that incident,,,,
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 05:51:51 PM »

Another dodgy company to avoid at all costs then, exchange bets, especially inplay, should NEVER be cancelled. 

Never trust a goose!!!
naza

View Profile

naza

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 06:35:01 PM »

Hello,
I'm using 9wickets through AC since 2 months now and I have no issued at all, I have placed around 40 pre game bets and 1 in play bet.
Which broker are you using to have access to this exchange ?
Pages: [1] 2
Print