RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

9wickets

Info about betting exchanges.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

9wickets

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:50 pm

For quite some time, 9wickets was a Betfair white label and it served very well those who were looking for a Betfair substitute. But suddenly, they disappeared from the market. So what happened to 9wickets and why did they disappear?

The Financial Times explored the possibilities to gamble with money that would not pass from KYC and AML procedures. Their reporters managed to win some £2,000 via a 9wickets account provided by the AsianConnect Agent. The FT believes that Betfair’s API had been ''hardwired'' into the 9wickets site’s source code, allowing players to replicate Betfair’s gambling odds and liquidity pool.
The paper broke the story in early July 2019. As a result, AsianConnect informed clients they would no longer offer 9wickets accounts. Betfair's mother company, Flutter Entertainment, said that it did not comment on specific partnership deals. The outcome of the story is that 9wickets suffered a sudden death and disappeared from the market.

The FinancialTimes used a gmail email account to set up an account at AsianConnect88, and they deposited funds via Neteller. I am wondering if they were happy to pay these fees. AsianConnect88 provided a 9wickets account and the reporters went straight away to place a bet at 250 odds. Believe it or not their bet won.
The reporters then asked Betfair to identify the winner of the 250 odds bet. Naturally, Betfair declined to satisfy them on privacy grounds.
The FinancialTimes then invited Betfair to send an email to congratulate the lucky winner of that bet, but once again Betfair did not satisfy them. Their request for a congratulating e-mail sounds absurd, as Betfair should send 100s if not 1000s of these e-mails to clients that won bet with odds even higher than 250.
The reporters used the same ID to register an account with Betfair in the UK, and they passed all requested KYC procedures, and even asked to upload a birth certificate. They then asked Betfair if it is OK for a person to keep 2 accounts (Betfair and 9wickets) but again Betfair declined to comment.
I find it difficult to believe they just placed a 250 and won. I m sure they opened a dozen accounts or placed dozens of bets until they got the big one.

What was the result? 9wickets closing, and all traffic jumping to Orbit exchange, another Betfair white label.
A detailed review on Orbit can be found here: orbit-exchange-t6734/
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

9wickets

Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:48 pm

As far as I know it's just another betfair exchange with a different name. Same old shitty betunfair with sky high premium charges.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:33 am

I have access and for me, is a Betfair's clone  like many others. Maybe some disadvantage may be that doesn't have all the sports or  you can't download your history bets/account
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

9wickets

Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:45 pm

First time hearing this broker.Anyone who uses this betfair broker?I do not know its a good idea to use a broker which is not so famous,quite risky.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

9wickets

Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:47 pm

Thanks,maybe give a try.Do you have personal experience with them?Premium charges?
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:01 pm

9wickets is Betfair's clone. Software that use Betfair's API, it's not a broker. There are some agents that offer it. Premium charge by Betfair is always there, it is not circumventable, except certain cases or new account.  Although there are some clones with other charges.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

9wickets

Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:38 am

After a google search now i understand that this is the product that offer betibc(acc-exx).Betibc is a well known broker.Have you ever used this platform| 9wickets.The strange thing and very suspucious is that when you try to register there they offer Bet365 account ? ???

The good question is "It is a real 365 account or a book with same api"?A lot skillful people can gain from it,but i do not think that owners of acc-exx are fool.Something strange happen there if they do not limit accounts.Serious brokers do not offer soft bookies.Anyone who play there can share experience.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:36 am

There are some "agents" that are offering Bet365's accounts, I guess there's something else, or that they will provide an incessant flow of accounts to deal with limitations.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:00 am

If you mean to acc-ex, for Betfair, IMO is not recommended. They tell me that I would have a flat fee every month, in addition of 5 % winning fees. The good thing is that you will can use third parties software (not your bots, you can't) I don't want more leeches
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:37 pm

Thank you for the heads up Kosmas89, nice posting. Any explanation from 9wickets why they cancelled your bets? Many would like to know.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Premium tradings asked them about the cancelled bets on behalf of me and thats  what 9wickets  answer according to PT

blah blah blah

"However, the reply we got on their side is that the line for both events got cancelled, without further details.
All players who placed bets on those lines are affected.

blah blah blah
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Thank you once again Kosmas89. Do you think the odds you got were out of line?
I am starting to believe that 9wickets are using their own money in the exchange in the same way Smarkets does.
Could someone confirm that liquidity is exactly the same like betfair?
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:58 am

straili wrote: Thank you once again Kosmas89. Do you think the odds you got were out of line?
I am starting to believe that 9wickets are using their own money in the exchange in the same way Smarkets does.
Could someone confirm that liquidity is exactly the same like betfair?
No problem mate, but  dont jump to conclusions yet.
The odds were not out of line , im more that 1000% sure about this , trust me on that  :D
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

9wickets

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:08 pm

I want to inform the forum about my unpleasant incident with 9wickets , which decide to cancel  2 of my bets, both winnings last tuesday. Both bets were matched , so i dont know why or when they decide to cancel them, because i find out 3 days later when i did a fast check of my balances and i realise that something wasnt right, so i discover that 9wickets had cancel both my bets.
The 2 bets was 100 and 70 euro each, and was arbs with odds 1.9 approximately , so i had a negative -160 in that 2 matches, not much for a big player, but big money for me.

The second match was an over/under in valenthia game vs las palmas.
The first match was about over/under4,5 in live  nice-monaco and the available odds was 1.88 , 1,9 1,92  and i needed to match 100 euro so i avoid the 1.92 odds cause the liquidity was around 120-130 , and with the fear to not match my bets i decide to cover my bets in 1,90  with liquidity 500 euro!!!
Anyway i ask my agent about that bet, and they inform me that not  just mine, but all the bets in this specific market/odds were cancelled .

Thats all guys, i lost my money in an ugly way,that cant change, i dont know why  , but i feel that i should inform the forum about that incident,,,,
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

9wickets

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Another dodgy company to avoid at all costs then, exchange bets, especially inplay, should NEVER be cancelled. 
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Exchanges”