RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

WB21 info requested

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

WB21 info requested

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Any experience with WB21 guys? Are they offering real bank accounts with IBANs?
Anyone knows where they are based and who is regulating them?
There is no such info in their website and no live chat option. That is why I am asking here.
Thank you in advance.
desmodromico
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: WB21 info requested

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, I have an account a few days ago, they do not give you an account number, only an internal number of your account. To make payments to your account you have to make the transfer to a bank with which they work and put in concept your internal account number wb21.
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:31 pm

desmodromico wrote: Hello, I have an account a few days ago, they do not give you an account number, only an internal number of your account. To make payments to your account you have to make the transfer to a bank with which they work and put in concept your internal account number wb21.
It looks like they operate in the same principles like most business accounts of e-wallets and e-banks.
Do you know the name of the bank that they cooperate with? Is it easy to send/receive money with them or are they going to request a book of receipts and invoices?
Really thank you desmo.
desmodromico
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 am

They operate with a Singapore bank, and for the area I know with a Latvian bank I think I remember.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”