Expatriation - e-wallets - bet brokers

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Expatriation - e-wallets - bet brokers  (Read 377 times)
naza

View Profile

naza

Expatriation - e-wallets - bet brokers
« on: November 22, 2017, 01:41:40 PM »

Hello guys,

Before posting this post, I have made a reasearch on the forum about expatriation and fiscality, but there was no results found..

My questions are simple. I'm planning to expat myself from France for next summer and I already have Skrill/Neteller/BetinAsia/AsianConnect accounts with my actual french residency.

What will happen if I expact to Dubai ?
Can I add UAE bank account to my Skrill/Neteller without them asking questions ?
Should I tell AsianConnect/BetinAsia that I'm moving to Dubai ? They'll certainly close my accounts, no ?
Should I hide AsianConnect/BetinAsia that I'm moving, maybe they'll not see.. But I highly doubt of that. They will certainly find this out, right ?

One solution is to move in a UE country, like Malta. Therefore I'll have no issues, but I don't want to live there..
Hope you guys have some thoughts/ideas. Anything can help,

Thanks
naza

View Profile

naza

Re: Expatriation - e-wallets - bet brokers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 03:41:56 PM »

Ok, I have contacted Neteller, but I think it's the same for Skrill.
I can add a Dubai bank account, I just have to give them a domicilation justification. That being said, they'll make the adress change of my account and delete the french bank account, because each Neteller/Skrill account can be linked with only one bank account.

I also contacted AsianConnect two times, and I asked them what's going to happen if I move to Dubai and they just answered me to let them know if I already moved. I think they don't accept non EU customers, therefore, if I let them know, they will certainly close my account...

So what happen if I don't tell them? Will they find out that I'm not in France anymore ? I already completed all KYC verifications and made withdrawals.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 09:30:23 PM »

because each Neteller/Skrill account can be linked with only one bank account.

I have doubts about this as I believe you can add more than 1 account at the same time.

they will certainly close my account...

What makes you say that? Did they give you this direct answer?

I would suggest that you inform all of them and I guess absolutely no-one would have an issue with your locomotion.
naza

View Profile

naza

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 10:05:04 AM »

because each Neteller/Skrill account can be linked with only one bank account.

I have doubts about this as I believe you can add more than 1 account at the same time.

they will certainly close my account...

What makes you say that? Did they give you this direct answer?

I would suggest that you inform all of them and I guess absolutely no-one would have an issue with your locomotion.

I had Neteller customer service on the phone and the guy told me one bank account linked to one Neteller account,

and I had asianconnect tchat three times: first time theu told me they dont accept customers outside of EU, and second and third times I asked to tchat service, they told me they do accept customers outside of EU, and they accept customers from Dubai...

Well contradictory infos  :o
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 10:25:24 AM »

I can confirm Neteller only accepts 1 bank account.  I tried adding a 2nd one as well and have spoken to their CS about it.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »

I can confirm Neteller only accepts 1 bank account.  I tried adding a 2nd one as well and have spoken to their CS about it.

Thank you for that info Alfa.
Pages: [1]
Print