RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

cryptocurrency investments

Where to invest the surplus of funds
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: cryptocurrency investments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Have suffered my biggest losses on this as of late. Failure to evolve means opportunity has passed me by.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Yeah i agree, its a form of gamble, not worth at all. i decide to sell Ripple and buy another cheap crypto with good potential of profit, TRON , and ill stick with it till reach the skies.
The thing that it bothers me is, that 1 day all cryptos going down, and the next day all together going up, its like , a street with shops, one day the weather is good so all shops going great, and the next because its raining all of them have no clients/profits,,,  at least for the top 15 cryptos that i watch their progress
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:21 am

Kosmas89 wrote: Yeah i agree, its a form of gamble, not worth at all. i decide to sell Ripple and buy another cheap crypto with good potential of profit, TRON , and ill stick with it till reach the skies.
The thing that it bothers me is, that 1 day all cryptos going down, and the next day all together going up, its like , a street with shops, one day the weather is good so all shops going great, and the next because its raining all of them have no clients/profits,,,  at least for the top 15 cryptos that i watch their progress
And now... You will be hunted by xrp and you won't sleep at nights when it will hit 1000$. lol

I wouldn' t buy tron. Maybe ada or verge is better options. I hold only xrp and ven
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 pm

xrp is't crypto
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 pm

geomak wrote:

And now... You will be hunted by xrp and you won't sleep at nights when it will hit 1000$. lol

I wouldn' t buy tron. Maybe ada or verge is better options. I hold only xrp and ven
Hehe, that would be a nightmare!  anyway i believe in Tron, last 2 days went from 0.032 to 0.037  , have a long way to go  but im optimistic.
Harmonica
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 pm

invested 750€ some days ago on litecoin, pretty promising months for this coin, a lot of merchants already adopting and more to come.
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:09 pm

Could the highest level executives of Paysafe act as advisors to cryptocurrency projects? Yes and I don't see a reason why not since you can't stop the storm.

I would not want to advertise the project without the forum's permission though.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Kosmas89 wrote:
geomak wrote:

Hehe, that would be a nightmare!  anyway i believe in Tron, last 2 days went from 0.032 to 0.037  , have a long way to go  but im optimistic.
Mate i can only agree with geomak , a cheap coin is a low mcap coin and tron by no means is cheap , on the contrary is overvalued . You should focus on low mcap coins with great potential
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun May 27, 2018 2:37 pm

The best thing that someone can do in order to profit from crypto, is to study the developers of any project and see how many they are. If the community is big and wide it will has great potential.Every cryptocurrency is a software and every software can be updated in what ever developers wanted to.So if for example a new cryptocurrency comes and says that they will solve a specific problem better than the others and they do that,all the other projects will copy and paste the same code and logic to their projects too. So this means that because most of the projects are open source ,everyone can see and take any project's code or logic. Sooner or later all the projects will adapt with the new "better code". This is why that i believe that the bigger the community of a project, the greater the probability of success. This doesn't work on tokes,only protocols or platforms(ex.bitcoin,ethereum,lisk,eos,litecoin)
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 29, 2018 10:56 pm

Here;s my two cents:
small chainese package:ltc & neo & binance coin token.
Stephen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:08 am

I have made many mistakes trading cryptocurrencies that are mostly driven by emotions. I have sold too early and bought at the complete wrong times.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:18 am

Stephen wrote: I have made many mistakes trading cryptocurrencies that are mostly driven by emotions. I have sold too early and bought at the complete wrong times.
Like every investment, to invest successfully over a long period of time, does not require a stratospheric IQ, unusual business insights, or inside information. Speculation should be avoided unless you are one of the Masters in this field. What’s needed, is a solid intellectual framework for making decisions and the ability to keep emotions from corroding that framework.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:28 am

The most profitable way is to read every white paper yourself. If you see a small market cap coin, big market cap on the industry its disrupting and a good team behind it, than you should invest and hold it minimum till the end of the program the white paper forecasts, which is usually 7 months - 2 years.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:32 am

Sry they are not investments-they are scams.

Making your own coin, it costs 200k. Promotions, adds could be much more.
ICO-s are usually 10-50 Million.
U collects ICO money and say "it didn't work out" "bad market". They are not regulated by SEC
BTW making SEC jurisdiction scams u can end up jail for long time.
ICO world they collect just their money and ride with lambos
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:39 am

Making your own coin is way cheaper than 200k. Were most of .com bubble companies a scam ? Yes. Were all of them scams ? No. Amazon is one of them. Actually there are some serious blockchain projects out there. To find a good investment needs a lot of work and time. Its a full time research job. You cant just say i believe in this project i will put my money on it. It has to be just like value betting. You see something which does not have yet its real price and you put your money in it. But differently from sports betting you don't have an alternative price to compare. You have to find the real price yourself.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”