RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

cryptocurrency investments

Where to invest the surplus of funds
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: cryptocurrency investments

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 pm

I just bought 100 euro worth of Ripple-XRP ,i bought around 135 of them, i hope one day after 3-4 years will be the next Bitcoin.... to be clear im totally newbie about cryptocurencies but Ripple cost only 0,65 euro,so  how much lower can he go? I believe can only go up and make some profits,,,, any opinions?
Also i use  IQ option platform. i hope it is trustworthy, anyway its just a small investement , but the possibilty to lose 100 euro or won a lot more  its worth in my opinion...
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Im probably old fashioned but I just cant see cryptocurrency really taking off.  Its too complicated for most people, and runs the risk of losing everything if you get hacked etc with no protection unlike money in bank accounts.
Never trust a goose!!!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Kosmas89 wrote: I just bought 100 euro worth of Ripple-XRP ,i bought around 135 of them, i hope one day after 3-4 years will be the next Bitcoin.... to be clear im totally newbie about cryptocurencies but Ripple cost only 0,65 euro,so  how much lower can he go? I believe can only go up and make some profits,,,, any opinions?
Also i use  IQ option platform. i hope it is trustworthy, anyway its just a small investement , but the possibilty to lose 100 euro or won a lot more  its worth in my opinion...
How much lower can it go? 0  :D
There are 1512 cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. OK. Ripple is one of the well known.
I like ripple, But I don't like the huge amount of circulating supply (39,009,215,838 XRP). Just reaching USD 4 per coin will turn it the highest Market Cap.
But it's just gambling. Who knows what will happen...
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:12 pm

wont advise anyone to do any cypto investment, i am not a pro but reading about this cyptos is just pure gambling in short it is even worst than gambling.

I had this brother who bought about 100 coins in the beginning of 2015, he was just buying and selling but always maintained 100 coins. December 2017, he was a millionaira literally, it was the best xmas for us and we planned on alot.

i told him to sell off atleast half of it but he refused and said it will even go higher. Everyday i called him, today i dont even know where he is and it is not even worth selling anymore.

people say it will rise up again but when i ask them what is the prove, they just dont reply and keep looking.

for me, be careful. but of course spending 1000 euro to buy about 1000 coin and hoping it will rise in 4years, is not a bad investment.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:32 pm

xajaker wrote: wont advise anyone to do any cypto investment, i am not a pro but reading about this cyptos is just pure gambling in short it is even worst than gambling.

I had this brother who bought about 100 coins in the beginning of 2015, he was just buying and selling but always maintained 100 coins. December 2017, he was a millionaira literally, it was the best xmas for us and we planned on alot.

i told him to sell off atleast half of it but he refused and said it will even go higher. Everyday i called him, today i dont even know where he is and it is not even worth selling anymore.

people say it will rise up again but when i ask them what is the prove, they just dont reply and keep looking.

for me, be careful. but of course spending 1000 euro to buy about 1000 coin and hoping it will rise in 4years, is not a bad investment.
If he was a millionair around Christmass, he still has at least 250k now.  There is no coin that dropped over 75% since then.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Thats my plan,  a small investement of 100 euro, and i hope in 5 years to have a great profit, like bitcoin.
But Ripple allready down -20% from yesterday, and bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies going down hill.... so as i understand its at least risky to buy bitcoin for sport arbitrage use , cause a lot of U.S bookmakers used them for easy deposits, without any fees.... 
Anyway , thanks for the feedback guys, ill w8 some years to enjoy the profits from Ripple  :D no more cryptocurrency for me  8)
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi kosmas,
I also bought some xrp few months ago but i sold almost 70%.
Xrp has a huge circulating supply and it's not a cheap coin right now. Actually is the third most expensive.

Some good news lately for ripple had zero impact on xrp price.
For a 10-20$ price we need extreme amounts of money flow in crypto and xrp keep it's % in the market.
If you check the coins that hit 50 or 100$, these are coins with total supply from thousands to less than 100millions. Xrp has 100billions.

I believe that xrp will be a leading coin and the price will defenitely grow A LOT, that's why i hold some coins. But, a lot can be 100 or just 5-10.

Some crazy stuff last weeks in crypto world. All coins follow bitcoin price, heavy manipulation in shitty unregulated market. Prices can go up and down 20-30% in few hours. Some make billions
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:15 pm

geomak wrote: Xrp has a huge circulating supply and it's not a cheap coin right now. Actually is the third most expensive.
It's not the third most expensive. There are at least 50 coins more expensive.It's the third in Market capitalization (price x supply).
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

For big gains, you should not check the price of the individual coin, but the total market cap.  Ripply has a market cap of 27 billion right now.  It was about 75 billion a few weeks ago.  Even if it becomes huge like Bitcoin was and gets the same total market cap (which was about 327 billion at it's peak), the price would only go x4...

If you want "huge" gains, you should buy coins with a low market cap and hope they gain a lot of use...increasing the market cap and therefore increasing the value of each coin proportionally.  You should also check the total possible supply and check how the developers work and what their plan is.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/  to see the total market cap and supply for a coin.

I personally invested in Siacoin, Reddcoin, Humanique, Monetaryunit, Burst, Spectre and Verge.  All have a great development team, not a huge market cap yet and they have a clear plan forward.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
xajaker wrote: wont advise anyone to do any cypto investment, i am not a pro but reading about this cyptos is just pure gambling in short it is even worst than gambling.

If he was a millionair around Christmass, he still has at least 250k now.  There is no coin that dropped over 75% since then.

Yes you are right, that is what i have been explaining to him but putting myself in his shoes, from 1 million to 250k i wont sell too. The loss is too much, even if theree is still gain.

But the point is to research well before trying this things since they rely on invisible things and luck.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:18 am

xajaker wrote:

Yes you are right, that is what i have been explaining to him but putting myself in his shoes, from 1 million to 250k i wont sell too. The loss is too much, even if theree is still gain.
That will still be a massive gain, I would take the £250k and run, or at least take £125k and let the other half either make gazillions or turn into nothing!
Never trust a goose!!!
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:26 am

ppintaluba wrote:
geomak wrote: Xrp has a huge circulating supply and it's not a cheap coin right now. Actually is the third most expensive.
It's not the third most expensive. There are at least 50 coins more expensive.It's the third in Market capitalization (price x supply).
Yes, actually i didn' t mean the price alone but comparing to the total supply. 100b coins are not that rare like 20m of bitcoin. So when we talk about how low or high is one price  we must include the total supply to give us a clue.

A real cheap coin was xrp at 0,006 or ethereum and bitcoin  at 1$. But these was times that not many believed that these coins could explode like x1000 or x10000.

You need to search for coins at low prices comparing to total supply. These coins are not so famous right know. Of course you need a lot of luck (or inside informations) to select the chosen ones that will explode. This is more gamble and less anything else.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

I entered this business when BTC was 15k...
I was more intrested in trading not buying coin and hoping to get rich...
BTW i think coins wont rise anymore such scale, because anyone is there basically there to get rich
Im just more intrested in arbing...
And it gives lots of possebilities...
Still deposits are vanishing, transfer times could be awaful could diminish this hope

If anyone knows good arbing software could PM me.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:44 pm

dealer wins wrote:
xajaker wrote:

That will still be a massive gain, I would take the £250k and run, or at least take £125k and let the other half either make gazillions or turn into nothing!
He believes it will still rise, it just drops to scare people. Funny guy.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:44 pm

maletaja wrote: I entered this business when BTC was 15k...
I was more intrested in trading not buying coin and hoping to get rich...
BTW i think coins wont rise anymore such scale, because anyone is there basically there to get rich
Im just more intrested in arbing...
And it gives lots of possebilities...
Still deposits are vanishing, transfer times could be awaful could diminish this hope

If anyone knows good arbing software could PM me.

Do you mean sports arbing or crypto arbing

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”