RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Agent+alert notification combo

Ask anything about smart gambling
Yeahh94
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Agent+alert notification combo

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Dear arbers, I've discovered this world after doing matched betting for a while and i'm seriously thinking about starting doing arbs. Actually I live in Italy where most of the .com domain are restricted from access. I would prefere not to use vpn due to tax control atm. So i was thinking about using an agent to place bets for me (bet in asia or premium tradings) combined with a notification service (betburger or rebelbetting or both). What do you suggest? Have you tried this or it will be better another way? Any advice is welcomed
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Agent+alert notification combo

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Yeahh94 wrote: I live in Italy where most of the .com domain are restricted from access.
Many believe that living in a country with a (de)regulated gambling market comes with several problems and burdens for the smart player. I believe that in many cases a (de)regulated market offers nice chances worth to be exploited. We have seen this several times in many countries.
As for the rest, all you have to do is try as many alert services as possible and check the agents that might suit you best. For both services and agents we have appropriate sections where you could look at.
Welcome to the forum.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:02 pm

Yeahh94 wrote: Dear arbers, I've discovered this world after doing matched betting for a while and i'm seriously thinking about starting doing arbs. Actually I live in Italy where most of the .com domain are restricted from access. I would prefere not to use vpn due to tax control atm. So i was thinking about using an agent to place bets for me (bet in asia or premium tradings) combined with a notification service (betburger or rebelbetting or both). What do you suggest? Have you tried this or it will be better another way? Any advice is welcomed
Hi you have plenty of bookmakers available in Italy. What are their limits? Are there ani specific fees for bets?
Yeahh94
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi guys thank you for your fast answers. In Italy we are limited to 10k eur max win per bet.

Return to “Newbie's questions”