Question about "Rebel Bet" agent

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Yeahh94
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Question about "Rebel Bet" agent

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:42 am

Dear arbers, In my search for an agent that covers most of the bookie with notification softwares I've found Rebel Bet. Since it is not one of the recommended three I would like to know if someone had experience with them. Any advice would be appreciated thank you
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Question about "Rebel Bet" agent

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:22 am

If you are looking for Mollybet , you will have better fees with Betinasia. Better odds through of this, and you have recommendation  of the forum. I tried both, and I don't have anything with them.
Yeahh94
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:13 am

TheJog87 wrote: If you are looking for Mollybet , you will have better fees with Betinasia. Better odds through of this, and you have recommendation  of the forum. I tried both, and I don't have anything with them.
Dear Jog thank you for your feed back. Yes I would prefere to use molly since i find it really good. Bet in asia is recommended here so there are plenty of info avaible. About rebel can you give me some details about your experience? Are they reliable with withdrawals and deposit? Do you still use it?  They have a lot of bookmakers covered by rebelbetting and bet burger that's why i'm tempted to use them. Thank you very much
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Rebel bet will not allow you to open accounts at 10bet, 18bet etc (all soft bookmakers) if you are going to use them for arbing purposes...so do not bother. 

If you are going to use an agent, you can only use it for sharp bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBO, Maxbet etc).
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:52 pm

This is true. Also appears in their website Betdaq for example, and I can't get an account. I  haven't used them, but I tried a test account and some odds were more lower than my Betinasia's account. Maybe 9wickets offer better comissions than 9wickets from Betinasia, I think less of 5%, I don't remember exactly
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:50 pm

i dont know if i am the only one that see it also, but they seem to offer bet365 live account.

are this guys trustworth please.

have not see it in arbuser and there is a saying
panospanou1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Anyone use rebelbet to tell us his experience? Basically if they pay..
Last edited by panospanou1 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeahh94
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:59 pm

They sent me an email with a bet18 test account credentials. Minumum deposit is 200$
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 am

Had used Rebelbet for their 10bet account.

Account was opened on a real name so i assume they just open accounts and they don't have any sort of cooperation with 10bet.

Anw, my 10bet account was locked at withdrawal stage and rebelbet returned my deposits (basically 10bet returned my deposits to rebelbet first).. Around 2k profit gone. Reason was violation of terms (i was using VPN which was prohibited/ unfair rule but i was truly using VPN).

Rebelbet don't seem scammers but wouldn't use them as my main asia broker (still i can't explain why, it is just the overall feeling i received from them)

Return to “General talk about betting agents”