GVC Plc agreed to buy U.K. bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc for 4 Billion GBP (page 3)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: GVC Plc agreed to buy U.K. bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc for 4 Billion GBP  (Read 1798 times)
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

You work with bank accounts and people eye-to eye and Arbusers using e-wallets of hundreds or thousands customers and communicate online.
I can see where could be the root of your issues with him. But leave that aside, to comment which crucial things could happen soon and could affect majority of members on this forum is not a bad thing.
I could also wrote that there is good chance that Bet365 with huge cash amount sitting in bank will make some move, but I think you will not be so disturbed by this. This is only your reaction to things you saw in previous year report posted by Arbusers. And if you are asking why they haven't done this few years ago then you probably haven't paid attention to their business model. If you did, you would know that now is much great chance they will make some big acquisition then years before.
I am just curious how can you judge what is the truth what he said about e-wallets, locusts, fees, etc. when you are completely out of this business doing only with bank accounts.

you're posts are making assumptions sticybandit about b365 and about me, both of which you have little knowledge
to make these, it's a forum of course you can say what you like but to clarify just because I have my style does not
mean i don't know guys who use ewallets and I have met some smart guys who do and I hope these guys continue
to be a success.

I am not completely out of this as you say and take an interest in many things to do with arbing including what's happening
with ewallets and in my opinion there's not a chance b365 are interested in this path

as for me not wanting others to use bank accounts as this would affect me negatively? what nonsense, I'd encourage
all arbers to use bank accounts instead of ewallets if they can but I know that's not possible in a big % of their business
but i could care, less it's not going to affect me in the slightest, this forum is dominated by newbies and unskilled arbers
so not too surprised by the comments and some maybe think they are smarter than they actually are? you don't have to
be such a wise guy to be succesful at arbing and maybe, just maybe some get a little carried away by their success.
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

.For as long as gambling profits remain untaxed in the UK, it will be totally fine to use a bank account. When things change, e-wallets will not be the solution as I believe that e-wallets will exchange data with the hmrc. Players will then be in the same position like players from many other continental European countries looking for solutions overseas.

haha, more assumptions and to quote Donald "fake news" of course another example of how you can write anything on a fourm,
here we have a greek guy speculating about tax on gambling in the UK when it's a subject that no one in the UK ever discusses'

as an UK arber and citizen maybe I am allowed to comment and the last attempt to gain tax from a gambler was over 50 years ago and no MP.s have ever discussed implementing such a thing, UK has a big problem with too many people losing money with bookmakers not winning so mr arbuser your "when things change" comment was written more with more with hope than knowledge I believe, why else would you write such a thing?.

bet365 to buy paysafe? UK to change tax laws and include gambling profit? what's next from the fake newsreel? :)
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

After sideprofits it is my turn to be accused for speculation. You always distort things and you make stories presenting them as real. After all, you and only you believe that:

you can write anything on a fourm,

This statement is self recalling, showing that whatever you post has no value and credibility.
It is in fashion, talk of the town, to accuse others for fake news, after giving your self the green light to say whatever because:

sideprofits

View Profile

sideprofits

Honestly Yorkjoss, you should be banned. You stunt among words, most of the time out of any ethics, testing the patience of many members including me. I wonder how many seconds you would survive in another forum.

banned?  I don't think I need to add anything else, your post sums it up perfectly

You are fake by default Yorkjoss.
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

After sideprofits it is my turn to be accused for speculation. You always distort things and you make stories presenting them as real. After all, you and only you believe that:

This statement is self recalling, showing that whatever you post has no value and credibility.
It is in fashion, talk of the town, to accuse others for fake news, after giving your self the green light to say whatever because:

well at least your admitting to fake news
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

Honestly Yorkjoss, you should be banned. You stunt among words, most of the time out of any ethics, testing the patience of many members including me. I wonder how many seconds you would survive in another forum.

banned?  I don't think I need to add anything else, your post sums it up perfectly

You are fake by default Yorkjoss.

and of course you're puppy dog sideprofits never fails to disappoint, does he really think that the owner of this forum
needs this guy to jump to his defence every single time?

and this is the same guy who called for me to be banned, sideprofits must be number 2 in arbusers hierarchy i think?
as only nikos bans before, smart guy sideprofits???

sideprofits, I'm still here ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 06:35:44 PM by yorkjoss » Logged
sideprofits

View Profile

sideprofits

Yorkjoss do you ever read what you post here?
Almost all of your posts in this thread are against me. I m not defending anyone but my self here. Really, is there any reason defending my self from you, or should I consider your accusations as a medal of honour?
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

Yorkjoss do you ever read what you post here?
Almost all of your posts in this thread are against me. I m not defending anyone but my self here. Really, is there any reason defending my self from you, or should I consider your accusations as a medal of honour?

sorry for making you cry sideprofits but don't ask me how you should behave or what you should consider.
you must have your own mind and learn to think and write for yourself.

I'll continue to read and comment on the fake news on Arbusers like B365 buying paysafe, UK implementing new tax laws on successful gamblers, ewallets and HMRC joining forces to tackle these successful gamblers etc etc

or maybe not as you sideprofits have called for me to be banned,

as I said and the owner agreed, it's a forum and you can just about write anything, which the owner himself has been proving
over the last few days with his speculative comments?.......but that's ok it's a forum.

Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

More serious players will harbour their action under a company's roof and maybe this is the safest thing to do.

The only problem with this is, one cannot open a betting account in a company name.  Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies offer various ways to siphon off profits to a company though.
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

To add to the other discussion, I also don't think using a bank account (in moderation, moving a few hundred thousand k through it could prove problematic I think) will pose any real problems re taxation.  If the British government ever starts taxing gambling profits, they should allow deductions for losses which will, for obvious reasons, never happen.
SticyBandit
Has some experience

View Profile

SticyBandit

you're posts are making assumptions sticybandit about b365 and about me, both of which you have little knowledge

I don't want to know anything about you, I just comment what you wrote about your stile of play.
And after more than 10 years of using Bet365 on daily basis and reading their financial reports every year I don't think I have so little knowledge like you said.

to make these, it's a forum of course you can say what you like

By repeating this empty phrase all the time you want to achieve what exactly?

I am not completely out of this as you say and take an interest in many things to do with arbing including what's happening
with ewallets and in my opinion there's not a chance b365 are interested in this path

Thanks for your opinion. Can you tell according to your opinion on what will worlds most successful bookmaker spend cca 2 bill. euros of cash which they hold in the bank at the moment?

as for me not wanting others to use bank accounts as this would affect me negatively? what nonsense

No, I am not saying that you actually would like that no one else use bank accounts.
I just want to say few facts:

1) if 50 % of arbers will start using bank accounts instead e-walelts (off course not possible) bookies will not treat bank account deposits like they do now
2) your business will start to hurt as limits will come faster

Those are the facts, and even you will be "extremely happy" that others are using bank accounts now, I don't know will you be happy with extra effort you need to invest to keep the same level of profit in that case.

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

I don't want to know anything about you, I just comment what you wrote about your stile of play.
And after more than 10 years of using Bet365 on daily basis and reading their financial reports every year I don't think I have so little knowledge like you said.

their financial reports don't speak of buying anything and being a loyal B365 customer doesn't give you insider information
as to what acquisitions if any they plan to make

to make these, it's a forum of course you can say what you like

By repeating this empty phrase all the time you want to achieve what exactly?

Thanks for your opinion. Can you tell according to your opinion on what will worlds most successful bookmaker spend cca 2 bill. euros of cash which they hold in the bank at the moment?

I have no opinion on what the world's most successful bookmaker will spend their money on, I have absolutely no clue, I'm just an arber........far easier to speculate on what they're not going to buy

anyone who comes on this forum and tries to forecast such things is deluded and is maybe getting carried away by their arbing success? you can suggest that YOU think it may be a good idea but that's all it would be your thoughts and would have no relevance to B365's or any other companies plans, we're just arbers, guys who've learned to make a living from bookmakers using simple arithmetic and our cunning

as for me not wanting others to use bank accounts as this would affect me negatively? what nonsense

No, I am not saying that you actually would like that no one else use bank accounts.
I just want to say few facts:

1) if 50 % of arbers will start using bank accounts instead e-walelts (off course not possible) bookies will not treat bank account deposits like they do now
2) your business will start to hurt as limits will come faster

Those are the facts, and even you will be "extremely happy" that others are using bank accounts now, I don't know will you be happy with extra effort you need to invest to keep the same level of profit in that case.

well you actually did say that, I think you said i'd be pissed, you then give an example of  what would happen if 50% of arbers
used bank accounts but then contradict your own words by saying "of course not possible" but claim that "those are the facts"
I already replied to you that doesn't bother me in the slightest what method other arbers use, it will have no effect on what i do,
seems you think you know better sticybandit?

I'll bow to your greater experience and knowledge as you've been using bet365 for over 10 years, me it's only 7 and if you've been arbing for at least 10 years? then you'll be a very wealthy man and like me shouldn't bother too much about what other's are doing or how they deposit to bookmakers or how it may affect you as arbing would have already been very kind to you.

if you guys, including the owner, especially including the owner are so clever why was there no posts/predictions/topics about
the acquisition of ladbrokes/coral or to that matter any of the many deals in the bookmaking industry in last few years before they actually took place? I'm a regular reader and not one of these were predicted before the event, that is because we have no clue
on these matters and foolish and arrogant to pretend otherwise.

to write that there is a strong possibility that B365 will buy paysafe just because you an arber thinks that it will be a
good idea and then expect to be taken seriously is totally ridiculous

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:28:23 AM by yorkjoss » Logged
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

why was there no posts/predictions/topics about the acquisition of ladbrokes/coral or to that matter any of the many deals in the bookmaking industry in last few years before they actually took place?

You could make the same question in other forums as well and see what they reply to you. Even though members of the forum have a much better knowledge of the gambling industry compared to square bettors, you can't expect from anyone to predict business decisions of other companies. What we are doing here is to exchange ideas and come to logic and reasonable conclusions. Right now some companies are holding enough cash in their accounts and they are not willing to share an extra dividend to their shareholders for a reason. Other companies are able to gather cash from loans in no time and absolutely no-one outside a close circle knows if this cash is already in place.
You lack of arguments in this discussion Yorkjoss.
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

why was there no posts/predictions/topics about the acquisition of ladbrokes/coral or to that matter any of the many deals in the bookmaking industry in last few years before they actually took place?

You could make the same question in other forums as well and see what they reply to you. Even though members of the forum have a much better knowledge of the gambling industry compared to square bettors, you can't expect from anyone to predict business decisions of other companies. What we are doing here is to exchange ideas and come to logic and reasonable conclusions. Right now some companies are holding enough cash in their accounts and they are not willing to share an extra dividend to their shareholders for a reason. Other companies are able to gather cash from loans in no time and absolutely no-one outside a close circle knows if this cash is already in place.
You lack of arguments in this discussion Yorkjoss.

I have been gambling or interested in gambling since I was 8 years old, I've been fascinated by numbers for longer than that and it's the reason I luckily discovered arbing but having said that I have absolutely no clue of what acquisitions if any that any bookmaker is planning, it would be naive and arrogant of me to think otherwise, I could pretend I'm an arber and a gambler,  I've been using bookmakers for many years therefore I have special knowledge?....I have none

the acquisitions/mergers of recent years have taken many in that industry by surprise and have been difficult to predict
and the one's on here predicting future events also have no clue, to predict that B365 would buy paysafe was your large ego
at work and was ridiculous, I am sure even you realise the likelihood of this prediction happening?
flowaesav
Not even a newbie

View Profile

flowaesav

Hi guys. Somebody knows sites on old sportingbet platform?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print