New KYC requested

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New KYC requested  (Read 385 times)
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

New KYC requested
« on: January 04, 2018, 03:30:42 PM »

Hi friends, I have a question, please  Can anyone tell if you have ever had to pass KYC more than once?
For example , if you verified your account (with any bookmaker or exchange) and  in another new withdrawal, with the same method of payment, were you requested again?Thanks
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: New KYC requested
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 05:58:34 PM »

Hi friends, I have a question, please  Can anyone tell if you have ever had to pass KYC more than once?
For example , if you verified your account (with any bookmaker or exchange) and  in another new withdrawal, with the same method of payment, were you requested again?Thanks

Yes, this could happen. I believe that most UK bookmakers will ask for extra documents when you deposit more than £ 2K. Some might ask for proof of income as well as they are forced by regulation to do so. If your account is arbing/trading much and made a significant damage to the bookmaker, they might ask for additional documents and info.
Bookmakers based outside the UK might not bother, South/Central Americans might be happy with 1 verification.
Also, it happened to me that AC88 requested a 2nd and more detailed verification when I withdrew all balance.
TheJog87

View Profile

TheJog87

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 11:22:04 PM »

Thank you very  much friend, I supposed that would be likely according certain conditions like these. With exchanges I've also heard some incidents although I guess they are less frequent, right? Without exceeding too much in amounts and frequency of the deposits and withdrawn, and not having exorbitant gains like reaching Premium Charge.. What do you think? Any experience guys?
gamblehappier
Has some experience

Gambling is the key in order to survive.

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 09:51:41 AM »

Yes it could happen.just another security check.Most of time it happens when you withdraw big amounts.If you bet at famous and trustable bookies do not need to worry,especially to an exchange.Just provide the infos requested.

Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Pages: [1]
Print