BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What options do I have with this sketchy bookie?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

What options do I have with this sketchy bookie?

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi guys long time no see. I hope all are doing well :)

I have stumbled into an bookie which I do not trust and my balance there is higher then im comfortable with at that site (around 2k)

So at this point I'm stuck with around 2.5k more in betting to meet the turnover. What are my best options to keep most of this money ?
I was thinking to just bet on home favorites or draw for around 50 usd a bet , (does it really matter?) but I came here asking what might be my best option to keep my stake intact? Im ready to gamble with this stake.

Also what are my options if this bookie does not payout ? sure there must be some way to handle this as they would be basically stealing the money. Ive seen some post here in the past where the saying is like this "Suck it up and move on" but of course I dont want to move on without an fair fight at least

any help would be much appreciated.

best regards

Acejack
Last edited by AceJack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: What options do I have with this sketchy bookie?

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Could you reveal the name of the bookmaker? What is the ROR?
AceJack
Has experience

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:00 pm

I have some fear that if they see it here they will definitely screw me over. But I did not place any value bets on this site, I just placed bets on the big leagues here that where around -2 to - 5% EV bets.

They are called 1bet2bet and they do not have good ratings at all. why I made my deposit here is beyond me. However although they had some issues in the past it looks like the disputes where payed out from what I can see

edit:
Also as a sidenote where do you check the ror ?
Last edited by AceJack on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:17 am

It seems that there are issues with this bookmaker and some people didn't get paid in the end. http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,5059.msg58406.html#msg58406
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2220.msg27192.html#msg27192
AceJack wrote: Also as a sidenote where do you check the ror ?
ROR is roll over requirement, you can find it in the Terms and conditions of the bonus offer that you received.
There is no safe way to move money from one bookmaker to another, as cock ups happen and the wrong bet with high odds could be a winner bringing more money to the trap.
I would advise that you continue your action with them until you finish with the roll over requirement (ROR). Lets hope until then that your balance will stay at this height and dont gets higher. Who knows, maybe it goes down a little bit. Then you request a first payment, equal or smaller of your deposits in them. If that goes through, you continue with some more action and the request a withdraw of the total amount.
If things go wrong, you could file a complaint in SBR.
AceJack
Has experience

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks for your reply Arbusers, I thought you meant ROR = return of revenue :)

I did some searching around and it looks like they have around 300 or so visitors there a day so their revenue isn't that high . If you where me would you continue with backing up bets at other sites or go for the bet the fav option ?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:42 pm

AceJack wrote: would you continue with backing up bets at other sites or go for the bet the fav option ?
I would continue arbing.
Are you OK with documents IPs cookies etc?
AceJack
Has experience

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 pm

well I have not submitted them but im not doing anything shady at this site (I would never dare) In fact I'm only betting against the draw  on slight -ev bets here  (as long as 0-0 doesn't get me I should be fine) In all honestly this should be the kind of customer they would want.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:01 pm

OK, lets see how it goes. Do let me know if you want me to take down this thread.
AceJack
Has experience

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:51 pm

I guess the thread can stay. thanks for you help I will give update here when im done with my current turnover
malikreten
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi there

after several months "talking" with 1bet2bet i finally get like 75% of my total balance
according to them they sent me all balance (via credit card, neteller and skrill), only that 25% sent via Skrill never reached me...

hope you will  be lucky getting your money

best regards
AceJack
Has experience

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi there

after several months "talking" with 1bet2bet i finally get like 75% of my total balance

Hi at least there is some hope here after reading this.

I just finished my turnover , and my balance is exactly what I deposited there. However they have not responded to a single email I have sent them for over 1 week. I have asked them when they would release the bonus amount , which they refuse to answer . I'm thinking I should try to cash out my balance there.  although there are probably some turnover left for my bonus. They never credited my account with any bonus , but placed it on a second balance called "bonus money" which has not been possible to bet with at all.

What do you guys think about that ?

According to their terms:

* The deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over five times on sports bets before you can withdraw any winnings, otherwise any bonus or winnings will be forfeited. Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been settled.

With this sketchy bookie I would be more then happy to get my deposit back..

Also as a side note:  I have been really  trying to lose at this bookie after I read their bad reviews, looks like I have some real talents in losing :)
Last edited by AceJack on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AceJack
Has experience

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:13 pm

this is not good , they are giving me the silent action . Are there any affordable legal action that can be done ?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 pm

AceJack wrote: this is not good , they are giving me the silent action . Are there any affordable legal action that can be done ?
What a question!
You mentioned that funds at stake are 2.5k. Many bookmakers with low business ethics, and that includes some of the high street, are taking advantage of high legal fees, hoping that players will not afford to pay more money for legal fees.
This is your case I m afraid.
Firstly you should take advantage of all conventional tools that you have at your disposal and that includes:
1. An SBR complaint
2. Contacting their regulators.
3. If #1 and #2 do not work, then hiring a solicitor from your country so he sends a letter to them and their regulators.

These are the conventional tools that do not request significant resources, even though costs for #3 depend on where you live. Then you could use the following, but this will go high above the 2.5k that you have trapped there.

4. Hire a solicitor in their country and/or the country that they are regulated from and chase them in courts.

I understand the dilemma you face right now.
AceJack
Has experience

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 pm

This is my own fault for putting myself in this predicament. I think this post here would be great reading material for the next guy. The greed got the best of me this time. I just saw the 250 USD hanging there in bonus money. Normal I do my due diligence but I was a little titled the day I made my deposit there.

And over to the good thing: my funds there were decreased to 500 usd so its not so bad anymore.
however I do live in Norway and cost here is pretty crazy
3. If #1 and #2 do not work, then hiring a solicitor from your country so he sends a letter to them and their regulators.
- I do remember reading some similar story where one guy would get a solicitor to write a letter for around 150 usd or something and the threat was enough to get his money back... 

So far I have contacted:
* Neteller
* 1bet2bet
* SBR
Think I will try the other payment providers also.
500 usd is not that much money and I have made mistakes before costing me way more then that. But this is pure theft. and that is pretty crazy

Thanks for your interest and replies to this post Arbusers.

Acejack
Last edited by AceJack on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:02 pm

AceJack wrote: And over to the good thing: my funds there were decreased to 500 usd so its not so bad anymore.
These are good news I guess. I hope you can swallow this loss.
Maybe it worths speaking to a solicitor if the cost is around 150 for you too.

Return to “Bookies discussion”