BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Is Roadbet a fake bookie? No withdrawal,no answers!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
daemon100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is Roadbet a fake bookie? No withdrawal,no answers!

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:53 pm

I try to withdraw money from my Roadbet  account but no any answer for emails,chat typing or filling contact forms some days ago!

I'v tried every method of contact possibilities but they canceled all of my withdrawal request without any reason or informaton.

Does somebody have any experience with them?

I'm afraid this is a scam bookie,but lot of arb softwares covers them!
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Is Roadbet a fake bookie? No withdrawal,no answers!

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 pm

daemon100 wrote: I try to withdraw money from my Roadbet  account but no any answer for emails,chat typing or filling contact forms some days ago!

I'v tried every method of contact possibilities but they canceled all of my withdrawal request without any reason or informaton.

Does somebody have any experience with them?

I'm afraid this is a scam bookie,but lot of arb softwares covers them!
I didnt open an account there because I never received an answer in their livechat when I had some questions. So didn't dare it.

What I would advise you is to contact the payment provider which you used to deposit there. Try and see if they can contact them or otherwise reverse your deposit.
daemon100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Thanks for your answer!

You were clever before. I have open a Roadbet account because the bookie been monitored by more alert services and they are a clone of 188bet. So never imagined that they don't have customer service or any staff behind!

Unfortunately I deposited with Bitcoin (200 USD) and I have around 1K balance now but they offer only Paypal,Webmoney ,Perfect Money withdrawal methods, so no real chance for payment provider contact.

Anyway they would apply 10% withdawal fee if you choose different processor you used for deposit! But of course they welcome but not pay in BTC!

I would pay kindly 10% fee if I have a chance to leave them with my money!

So, I'm just wiating for a miracle now!
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 am

daemon100 wrote: Thanks for your answer!

You were clever before. I have open a Roadbet account because the bookie been monitored by more alert services and they are a clone of 188bet. So never imagined that they don't have customer service or any staff behind!

Unfortunately I deposited with Bitcoin (200 USD) and I have around 1K balance now but they offer only Paypal,Webmoney ,Perfect Money withdrawal methods, so no real chance for payment provider contact.

Anyway they would apply 10% withdawal fee if you choose different processor you used for deposit! But of course they welcome but not pay in BTC!

I would pay kindly 10% fee if I have a chance to leave them with my money!

So, I'm just wiating for a miracle now!
Doesn't matter that you didn't use those methods for your deposit. What I meant is that they are doing business with Roadbet, so they must be in some kind of contact. Just open a Webmoney or Perfect Money account. And then start complaining to them that you want to withdraw money form one of their clients and that they cannot be contacted. Ask them if they want to help get you in touch with Roadbet.
daemon100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 pm

I'll try it!

Thanks
daemon100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 pm

So finally I contacted with payment providers as well,but they absolute declined to support me in this topic. They told us please contact the site support directly. They don't care about it!
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 pm

interesting i'm in a similar case with another bookie , I used this technique and contacted neteller , but I guess ill contact them all. Neteller said they couldnt enforce anything but they said they are gonna contact this site..
daemon100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:52 pm

New things! I sent a request to Bookmakersreview to support me! They send a mail to them,but of course no any answer to them as well.

After 2 days roadbet.com have suspended my account and no possible to login anymore. Of course they don't answer any mail. And took my balance with 1000 USD.

Criminals.

The most isuue is that surebet, Betburger etc. all of them are scanning they odds for arbitrage,so this bookie is not an unknown one.

Return to “Bookies discussion”