BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

with which amounts should i bet to not be limited fastly, is there a connection?

Ask anything about smart gambling
marcos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

with which amounts should i bet to not be limited fastly, is there a connection?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi everybody,

well i am still in the beginning of arbing, after i did now some papertrading and tested some arbfinder.

i thougt now to to trade with little amount like 1 - 3 usd just to have the possibility to complet the whole ciclus of betting - to get confident with placing bets.

the next step then will be to place real bets and earn some money, i could't find till now an answer or indication of somebody in this matter:

for exemple a have a bankroll of 10 000 usd , so is it better to make 10 x 1000 bets (less work) or 100 x 100 bets (a lot of work) ?

of course i know that the limit on some games and bookmakers are different - but is there a conention between the amount that your a betting o the bookies, or they just limit if you have won to much indiferently if you have placed 15 or 150 bets?

with which are you betting?

thank you for any help in advance
Super_Dash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: with which amounts should i bet to not be limited fastly, is there a connection?

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 am

More smaller bets will probably go under the radar longer at most bookies and will even help some accounts. Paddies for example can often be lenient for a while if you've sweetened him up with less obvious activity previously.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: with which amounts should i bet to not be limited fastly, is there a connection?

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am

i would say it differs at every bookie, but as soon as iesnare & co get's you it is regardless how high you bet
marcos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:37 pm

thank you for your answers,

and this iesanere software recognise if your are arbing or not?

i have read a bit in the forum about that aswell but didn't understand to much of all this tecnical staff - if i understud more or less just  an old chaotic computer is imune aigainst iesanere, and there for it's is better change computer instead of doing 1000 tricks wich would't maybe work out.

what actually my main interes is to understand - should i arb as it is the last day in my life, per exemple i bet with all my money on all sports and leagues possible with the higest stake possible and earn what i can earn till the limit me - then ask my brother......;-)

or can i earn more instead in betting less bets more on popular games , smaller stakes, not everytime the same bookie...... this ober a longer period.
Super_Dash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 pm

You can baby your account and look after it all day every day and lose it for something small anyway. My Will Hill account lasted years of abuse / cover play and had high 1000s as limits but a £75 bet on NFL at 3/4 got my account limited to 1%. Tips are: don't take value lines with the early bets.. and keep stakes consistent. But it all depends on the odds available. If you have a ladbrokes and a big bankroll and you see "2.15/2, 3.2/3, 2.5/2.4 and 1.61/1.55" available at the same time then hitting any one of them may get you gubbed so i'd just hit all of them VERY hard or none of them very hard and a few of them slightly depending on current offers, upcoming events etc.

There is no 1 way to do it, if your hitting horse arbs probably wait for 1 good day and just go all out.
messi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

+1 to Super_Dash

Return to “Newbie's questions”