Italian beginner

Ask anything about smart gambling
MAXUSERS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Italian beginner

Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 am

Hi there everyone
as a new Arbusers's member (?) i would like to have some info about arbitrage and especially on betting brokers platform (premiumtrading etc etc).
Of course i would love to get in touch especially with Italian profiles for share opinions and tips but any advice is welcome :)
I see a lot of talking on the internet about those betting brokers (is it the right term?) but i can t get the point of using it. For example i got a 3 days demo version of premiumtrading and as far as i could see all the odds are lower or equal than some home bookies over here in Italy, and for sure no way to arbing between them and Betfair Exchange.
Am i completely wrong or what?

Hope to get some helps from you guys :)

p.s.: sorry in advance Administrator if i placed the topic in the wrong place
Last edited by MAXUSERS on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Italian beginner

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:37 pm

First of all,

My advice is to use reliable agents like Betinasia and Asian Connect. These companies are more reliable then PremiumTradings. Betfair is very good to have but Asian Connect no longer offer Betfair accounts. Bet-IBC and Betinasia are offering Betfair accounts.
Last edited by Yngwie on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:46 am

Hi Max, I'm from Italy as well and I don't want to discourage you immediately but...
this is the worst period to begin arbing because of many factors...first of all italian bookies
use betradar to get odds so they level to the market in few seconds. If up to 2 years ago you
had some minutes to place first bet on soft italian bookies now it's a matter of seconds.
Second: surebets services are getting worse instead to improve (delay, missings, errors...I blame
them and inform them always but nothing changes). The assistance told me that this is a peculiarity of italian bookies, I don't know if *.com ones have the same problem. I'm trying not to use them anymore.
Third: an experienced arber (me :) ) reached his record in 2015 after a regular uptrend since 2011. In 2016-2017-2018 the trend is down (not dramatic descent but I'm sure I will not earn like in the past).
This post is not to get you down, if you are smart you will gain. I hope new italian arbers will begin also because I need italian bookies on services  :D and if we are very few the risk to lose aams bookies from bov and bb is high.
Good luck!
MAXUSERS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:07 am

Hi aleale and thanks for your adviceS.
Yes as i can see too is difficult get goods arb using just italian bookies, that s why i was interesting about premiumtrading and so on services. Do you have any experience with them?
How can we privately get in touch? ...... if you don t mind of course :)
alealeale
Totally Pro

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:44 am

I'm sorry, I don't have time to chat one to one (you are not the only person asking this, a private message just today from another one) and I don't want to tell my personal strategy...There are too many variables, two weeks me and you together couldn't be enough.
You have to test and try by yourself, gaining, losing, trying not to repeat errors.
Reading your post it seems you don't know the basics of arbing so read old posts of this forum.
Basically you have to work:
1) soft bookies versus sharp asian bookies (pinnacle, sbobet, maxbet etc.provided by agents)
2) soft bookies versus exchanges (also provided by some agents)
3) rarely sharp bookies versus exchanges
3) sometimes soft vs soft
So your question if premiumtrading & co. and exchanges are enough to arb, answer is no! You need soft bookies, aams or .com
Yeahh94
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm

I'm from italy too. I suggest that you first complete all the sing up bonus you can before doing arbs. This is easy and almost guaranteed cash
MAXUSERS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:22 am

Hi man
im already on matched betting, but as you know it s a limited profit and sometime it takes too much effort for earn couple of euros
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:08 am

Ciao Ragazzi,

I'm Italian too.
Now my doubt is choose between Betinasia e Asianconnect88 (Skrill option and minimum cash to point).

What do you prefer?

Ciao

Quintilio
luca2019609
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 am

alealeale wrote: I'm sorry, I don't have time to chat one to one (you are not the only person asking this, a private message just today from another one) and I don't want to tell my personal strategy...There are too many variables, two weeks me and you together couldn't be enough.
You have to test and try by yourself, gaining, losing, trying not to repeat errors.
Reading your post it seems you don't know the basics of arbing so read old posts of this forum.
Basically you have to work:
1) soft bookies versus sharp asian bookies (pinnacle, sbobet, maxbet etc.provided by agents)
2) soft bookies versus exchanges (also provided by some agents)
3) rarely sharp bookies versus exchanges
3) sometimes soft vs soft
So your question if premiumtrading & co. and exchanges are enough to arb, answer is no! You need soft bookies, aams or .com

hi, could you give me a tip on tennis arbs?
between Italian bookmakers and those offered by an agent such as sportmarket are there any differences of regulations to watch out for? for example, williamhill has a regulation on tennis T/T which makes it incompatible with other Italian books in case of retreat of a player
alealeale
Totally Pro

Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:42 am

Hi Luca, I'm banned by William Hill but I think it has the same rules of the other aams bookies.
I bet only on game handicap, and on the over/under (but only on the over on italian bookies).
Then small stakes on t/t when % is high (I assume the risk to win and void or to lose and void).
Rarely there are set handicap between italian and pinnacle and I take it.
As regards correct score (2-0, 2-1 etc.) avoid Sisal and take the others aams versus asians.
In the last years no more high stakes allowed on our bookies so I pay less attention to those rules.
If you are so good to find a lot of tennis surebets you can do a personal scheme with riskless crosses
between bookies.
lilprayoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:40 am

quintilio wrote: Ciao Ragazzi,

I'm Italian too.
Now my doubt is choose between Betinasia e Asianconnect88 (Skrill option and minimum cash to point).

What do you prefer?

Ciao

Quintilio
They are similar, i use ac88 and never had problems. Live chat always responds fastly and professionally so i'd say to go with them :D
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 pm

thanks
dragspyr59
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 pm

which is the best way to obtain a "betfair" nowdays in Italy?
JamesMiller
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 am

As for the info, I know how to determine if an arbitrage opportunity exists. We start by picking any two markets and then determining what the implied rate should be in the third market. If the quotes differ, and they do not overlap, an arbitrage opportunity exists

Return to “Newbie's questions”