Bwin refuses to open a new account

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bwin refuses to open a new account  (Read 1987 times)
ArbiX

View Profile

ArbiX

Bwin refuses to open a new account
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »

I tried many times to register to Bwin via a link including the 30 euros first deposit bonus for Greeks, but i was always getting that message: "We have checked your personal data and we are very sorry you can not, due to internal policy rules, open an account with us. The reason is because of recent changes to general terms and conditions." It sounds strange cause it is the first time i see something like that from Bwin. I want to mention that i have already used a Betoto account, using the same name, few days ago and got limited there. Has anybody recently experienced the same problem with that bookmaker? Im waitting for an answer from Bwin's support center also.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: Bwin refuses to open a new account
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 06:44:38 PM »

Are you sure that this id hasn't already a bwin account?
ArbiX

View Profile

ArbiX

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 08:14:59 PM »

Im 100% sure. Also my PC is clean. It seems very strange and i don't think that Bwin has change the company's policy recently. Im waitting for them to answer.
sikok68

View Profile

sikok68

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 08:36:33 PM »

Im 100% sure. Also my PC is clean. It seems very strange and i don't think that Bwin has change the company's policy recently. Im waitting for them to answer.
opened 4 new acounts last month on betoto no prblem,wds very fast also,only arb bets indeed
Pages: [1]
Print